Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her (42612 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Organs(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Barrywilly:
The girl is daft and a disgrace to womanhood. Withdraw wetin shocked. This is an opportunity to teach would be rapists a lesson of their life. Those guys are facing a maximum of life imprisonment. I wept when I read the graphic and sordid accounts of the rape by the victim; which was also recorded with their phones. This is a matter against the State in which she is just a witness. She doesn't have any power to withdraw anything.

Your mumu no get part two. You are too blind to see clear case of victimization. If you want to help, carry yourself and others and stage a protest why the case should not be withdrawn. Of Course she will be threatened, they will bribe her family, pastors and everyone else and they will make her look like she is wicked, inconsiderate, not having the fear of God because they are begging her in God's name and she is refusing. Stop insulting the poor lady, help by advocating for her or keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Organs(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She recalls how hard she came while she was being raped fvcked well by touts cheesy and now she like
[img]https:///view/iwantmore-sharpay-highschoolmusical-gif-5272337.gif[/img]

Hoe was dicckchanted

Pukesangry

For making fun of a victimized lady, I pray that you face similar abuse in your life.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Organs(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
texazzpete:

The sad reality is that the girl and her family have been under Immense pressure and harassment since she filed the case. Where were you with your words of support when she was going through all these?

Bloggers carried the story about how her friends that came to rescue her were being tormented and harassed by the police. You did not drive to the police station to help.

I do not support the case being dropped, but it makes no sense to abuse her over this. Nigerians are always keen for someone else to be the martyr.

Comments like yours shows we still have sane people in Nigeria. I salute you bro.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Profkenny1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
victorian:

That's Nigerians for you.

Majority can condemn like crazy, until they av a taste of what the victim is going through, then they will keep quiet.

Robbers came to rob my ex fiance, who loves bragging of how wealthy he is. Fortunately one was caught and guess what? The robber confessed it was his family friend's wife that gave them the tip off, that he's coming into naija with lots of money to complete his duplex.

Police tortured him blue black before he confessed.

They quickly went to arrest the wife. The husband of the wife was so ashamed his wife is an informant to armed robbers.

Police invited my ex, that the case is now having head way he can come and identify the remaining robbers and informant. Mehn we were shocked when we saw his best friend wife amongst them. Her husband, his friend and their family were begging him to withdraw the case ,or else his life will be in grave danger and he won't be alive to travel back abroad.

Mehn the pressure and threats were much, the next day he withdrew the case from station .

That experience made him fear Nigerians.

He travelled back and didn't come back again. He sold off the uncompleted duplex.

Can u imagine?

All I can say is WOW!!!.....Nigerians are indeed dangerous pieces of garbage!
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Organs(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
tactius:

The reason why the case is being dropped is simple...

The girl will want to marry in the future. And the publicity around the case is seriously stigmatising her, and her family. (Even witht the fact that she was raped, no man would want to marry her.).

And that is the sad thing...that the people who raped her are going to get away with it...and tomorrow they would rape again//strike again, and another innocent young woman is going to be hurt.

I think that in Nigeria we sweep too much wrong under the carpet. Someday, it is going to come and affect us badly.

This abuse must stop here.

You're absolutely right. That is why banditory, bokoharam, egbesu boys, OPC, badoo etc will not disappear in Nigeria in the foreseeable future. I will not lie to you, this girl might cry and keep quiet, now in 10, 15, 20 years, time, she might pay hired assassins to have these two guys eliminated. I, personally, if she were my sister, daughter or girlfriend, if i don't get justice through the court system, i will personally pay badoo, OPC, PH creekboys, bokoharam any criminal to cut off their tool.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Josewonder(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
whatever bribe she got from those criminals is just Sarah. the case is BTW the state and those criminals. she can't stop it.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by CorperKola: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
I think if she refuses to cooperate in the course of the trial the case will die.
Buh frm the comment si hav read here,if what those guys are accused of doing is true, then they deserve the appropriate punishment.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by dochenaj: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Barrywilly:
The girl is daft and a disgrace to womanhood. Withdraw wetin shocked. This is an opportunity to teach would be rapists a lesson of their life. Those guys are facing a maximum of life imprisonment. I wept when I read the graphic and sordid accounts of the rape by the victim; which was also recorded with their phones. This is a matter against the State in which she is just a witness. She doesn't have any power to withdraw anything.
While it might be a matter against the State. But unfortunately the prosecution with need her testimony except they already have an overwhelming evidence without her.

I have not still been able to understand how rapist think, I guess they are just psychopaths.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by BrokenCock: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Barrywilly:
maybe boys for streets wan show the rape_guys Arab. I pray that's her plan, to do what append in the movie 'i spit on your grave'
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Mariangeles(f): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Barrywilly:
Don't blame her.
There's definitely more to this than meets the eye .
No be Naija again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by danilmo: 1:50am On Jun 14, 2019
sassysure:
It is well.
Very very well.

It pays to be a Nigerian man indeed cry

So what are u insinuating
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 14, 2019
This country is fvcked with some of the comments i see...useless rapists everywhere
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by iTearHerToto: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Organs:

For making fun of a victimized lady, I pray that you face similar abuse in your life.
Pray to who

Pukes angry
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by victorian(f): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Profkenny1:

All I can say is WOW!!!.....Nigerians are indeed dangerous pieces of garbage!

Not all.

Just be careful and wise when dealing with people.

Because of one rotten egg, you can't castigate everyone in Nigeria to be bad.

No sir, you can't.
I'm in Nigeria. I select and choose my friends, and they are the best friends one can have in life.
Then my family? I always pray for them to be good and for God to make their ways straight and not crooked.

Bad people abounds everywhere. It's just wisdom to handle people and discern in your spirit, who will harm and who will not be harmful. And that's how I also became perfect in reading people's face expressions ,body language, eyes expressions and even their spirit join. cheesy. It took me years later on to understand people and follow them accordingly , without getting hurt or bloody.

So don't judge everyone in Nigeria like that. It's wrong.
You yourself, u are not a man without sin, So relax

1 Like

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by asto70: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
elgramz:
Either huge sums of money has changed hands or she's been threatened
Honestly
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Casemiro(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
send me the link to the video

I sha don't know why she complains about rape. Why follow them in the first place?

from the video,
it seems she was enjoying it.

will get the link later

**** modified! ****

> >>>>see the video here <<<<<

I will remove it very soon

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Casemiro(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Carlyboi:
. Really was there any video??or what do you mean she looks like a hoe??

SkinnyNigga:
send me the link to the video

I sha don't know why she complains about rape. Why follow them in the first place?

from the video,

will get the link later

**** modified! ****

> >>>>see the video here <<<<<

I will remove it very soon

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by SkinnyNigga: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Casemiro:

from the video,

will get the link later

thats a different video in there..
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by 9jaRealist: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
elgramz:

Most likely money has changed hands...
However, she CANNOT “withdraw” a criminal case, although she may decide not to cooperate with the prosecution. undecided
>
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by 9jaRealist: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Very Sad.

If she had stayed at home.

Like victims of armed robbery or kidnapping should have “stayed at home”? SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Carlyboi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Casemiro:

from the video,
it seems she was enjoying it. Lol!Nawa u o...I’m guessing she’s the 11 mice in this vid of yours lol!thats no video man

will get the link later

Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Casemiro(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
thats a different video in there..

ooops! removed already
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by NotFarFrom: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ire2:

Hahahahaha I laughed out so loud here. Crime against the state. Omo na the state them rape? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by losky83: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ritzy10:
The girl who was allegedly drugged at a nightclub and gang-raped on February 3, 2019, by two dropouts of Babcock University, Don-Chima George and Olusegun Razak - in a hotel owned by George’s dad - wants the criminal suit filed against them withdrawn.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the complainant made the request during proceedings at an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court on Thursday, via a “Letter of Withdrawal”.

In the letter, dated June 3, 2019, which was read in court by Justice Abiola Soladoye, the complainant attributed her decision to the “intervention of family members” and for the sake of her integrity.

However, Mr Akin George, a Deputy-Director in the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) and lead state prosecutor, however, opposed the complainant’s request.

After listening to the submissions of the prosecution and defence, Justice Soladoye said that the court would continue with proceedings, and that bail would not be granted to the defendants because the court had already delivered a ruling denying them bail.

The case was adjourned to June 18 for continuation of trial.

See more:this girl prefers money to her womanhood.well,DPP drop the case so she can get her financial settlement rather than justice.
https://zenithnaija.com/girl-moves-to-withdraw-case-against-2-lekki-big-boys-who-gang-raped-her/

L
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by kurlz(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2019
elgramz:

Most likely threat.
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by kurlz(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Barrywilly:

She may be under threat
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
A large number of comments on the FP glorify rape and mock the victim.

Seun, your MODs are simply inept. They deserve to be fired.

If each person writing an offensive comment is given a 2 year effective ban, wouldn't they sit up?

Seun should be barn or ban or bar for two years just for be clueless like gej
Re: Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her by azpekuliar: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
linearity:

Cases like this are very difficult to win without the cooperation of the victim.

Agreed, it is a crime against the State and the State owe the duty to prosecute the case, but she is the only witness to this crime and the State need her on their during the trial and not on the side of the other parties.

If she is paid reasonably well, she can spoil the State's case.

In this case, it would be a slam dunk for the prosecution with or without the cooperation of the victim. The accused persons actually took turns to record the entire episode with their mobile phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.