Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. (744 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
how do you see a fellow man who can cook.
Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
I see them as gay

1 Like

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Mizwisdom(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
They are very attractive to ladies, trust me smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by WizAkzy: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
What do you mean how do you see a man that cooks? Isn't cooking a necessary skill everyone must possess? Yes whether male or female, old and young, you should know how fix a good meal for yourself!!

9 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by lilmax(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
A threat to women undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
I love them,I admire them and I respect them. cool
Such men are bae kiss
Cooking is a skill open to everybody. If you can eat I see no reason why you should not cook or learn how to cook.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
lilmax:
A threat to women undecided
truth be told, I go with this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Esthered: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
I find them amazing and hold them in high esteem. My friend used to ask what'll I'll eat for him to prepare when he invites me over.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Esthered:
I find them amazing and hold them in high esteem. My friend used to ask what'll I'll eat for him to prepare when he invites me over.
you mean your boyfriend?
Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Esthered: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you mean your boyfriend?

My ex
Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by chii8(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Cooking is for both male and female,stop attaching too much importance to it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Winneygirl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is there something special about being able to take care of yourself?
Isn't that a basic necessity?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Timbuktuo: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
I see them as healthy and capable.

Plus, it helps in keeping your personal space personal. No unnecessary lingering of babes at your place. They go when they should go. No be say one babe go dey use "let me cook for you" dey form squatting and unnecessary relationship. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
obingo25:
how do you see a fellow man who can cook.
Very important.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Richy4(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
The most famous chefs around the world were men.. I wish I got the culinary skills and patience to cook those Italian dishes..

It's only few African men with empty ego that sees men who knows their ways around the kitchen as a "taboo"

Even when they see a male nurse, They wanna tear up smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cooking is a basic but essential life skill that men and women should know how to do.
Re: How Do You See A Man Who Can Cook. by Bestboy11513(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Winneygirl:
Is there something special about being able to take care of yourself?
Isn't that a basic necessity?

It's not as basic as you think infact it's not basic at all.

The male child is constantly being denied the opportunity to get acquainted with the kitchen. We are not on equal grounds with our female counterpart, so yes it is indeed something special when a man not only knows his way around the kitchen but also prepares very good meals.

(1) (Reply)

Male passengers berate a man for backing his child / Counseling Needed From Experienced Parents Please / Progress So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.