Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges (1756 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Told Them IPOB Will Get Independence In 2020 / BIAFRANS: NINAS ARE AT ENDING STAGES FOR US TO GET INDEPENDENCE - KEY INTO IT! / Buhari Receives Brahimi Ghazli, President Of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by igwesylv: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday in Abuja restated Nigeria’s support for the people of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, SADR, and their quest for self-determination and independence.

At an audience granted the President of SADR, Brahim Ghali at the State House, the Nigerian leader stressed that the country’s position is in line with the several resolutions of the African Union (AU) and the United Nations (UN) on the matter.

Details of the meeting was made available on Thursday by Femi Adesina, the President’s Special Assistant on Media and Publicity.

Buhari said, “Nigeria remains committed to supporting the efforts of the AU and the UN towards finding a lasting solution to the Sahrawi problem.”

Earlier, President Ghali had congratulated President Buhari on...... CONTINUE READING:
https://ugobestiky.com/buhari-to-help
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by hezekade(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oya Biafroo....start comparison and wailing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
I hope sey this independence no be by python dance
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by BuhariAdvocate: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
He can support his fellow muslims to gain independent. But he can only use his soldiers fighting innocent Igbos that looking for freedom. Buhari hate igbo people and we igbos hate him and the hate is mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by OfficialAPCNig: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He can support his fellow muslims to gain independent. But he can only use his soldiers fighting innocent Igbos that looking for freedom. Buhari hate igbo people and we igbos hate him and the hate is mutual.
Look at this Igbophobic baskat looking for Igbo validation.

Aboki carry your kunu comot here!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hypocrite in highest order!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by igwesylv: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buhari
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by OfficialAPCNig: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You are even from SW? I thought you be aboki. I don catch you today.

No wonder you are so hateful.
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course I'm from south west .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by BuhariAdvocate: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin I'm Aboki mallam Yusuf.
OfficialAPCNig:

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Bethel4Life(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
He don edit am oo... What a fool he is

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by OfficialAPCNig: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bethel4Life:
He don edit am oo... What a fool he is
No mind the baskad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by BuhariAdvocate: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
So all muslims are terrorist shame on you.
Turantula:

My muslim friend, which public place are we bombing next? 72 virgins is a goal
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Bede2u(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
So all muslims are terrorist shame on you.
Wow..arent they? Oya prove it...starting with muric

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by mightyhaze: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
hezekade:
You already did that,on your behalf tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by mightyhaze: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you also suffer dementia?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by spafu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hippocrate fagot o a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by mightyhaze: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
so long as he does so with his personal efforts and resources. Goodluck to him
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oh yes it's a Muslim country, why won't he?
Buhari is a mistake of a leader but leading Nigeria, a mistake of a country, I'll say everything is in order. No qualms. undecided
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by Arsenella007(f): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
hezekade:

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by TANID(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Buhari To Help Sahrawi Get Independence- He Pledges by igwesylv: 3:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Bubu don turn hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Fight To Be Nigeria’s Army Chief Triggered Theft Of ‘billions’ By Soldiers / 2023: What Will Be Your Reaction If An IGBO Man Becomes President / Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.