Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling (23973 Views)

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea / Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach, Day Of Unveiling Revealed / Eden Hazard Puts His Real Madrid Transfer Talk On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I pity hazard because he would suffer for what he knows nothing about. He would fail at Real Madrid. Karma will definitely deal with Real Madrid with the way they disrespected their greatest player ever CR7. Cup for drinking water they will not win angry
with hazard there benzema go score 50 goal next season that guy na machine ...
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dorischuks:
Chelsea is officially dead Lalasticlala front page grin
kedu ife ima?
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by yomammy: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Holybwoy:
For the bachelors..
a single room apartment available in maryland estate, Lagos.. with basic properties and about 6 months rent left..
(You can decide to repaint and remodel to your own taste..)

Owner will introduce you to landlord as a brother so you won't have to pay agency fee etc..

Reason: occupant is moving to Abuja permanently..

Price: #130,000

Call 080_62895125.. Hurry

My brother my brother... Street grin

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

It's the truth. With Barcelona adding Griezzman to their ranks, as far as i am concerned they have won the league again. And I don't see them winning the champions league with just hazard and benzema. Btw zidane is even quarrelling with Bale.
Bale is exactly like Willian, you know what that means?

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by noble2faith(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:
And Man U can't sign ordinary Wilfred Zaha undecided

Na my dream player for Hazard replacement b dat. E pain me sey dey ban Chelsea embarassed
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Upanddoing: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
We Provide The Solutions To Grow Your Business
Domain + Hosting (1 yr)
Free SSL Certificate
SEO Optimized Website
Social Media Integration
Unlimited Business Mail
5 Pages Design
Ready in 2 Weeks
Logo + Web Graphics
Are You A Small Business Owner?
We're here to help take your business to the next level through a well designed & fully functioning website.
https://creativewox.com/promo/

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by LesbianBoy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
DREAMZZZ:

Benzema couldn't score 50 goals when the likes of CR7 and assist master ozil was there, it's now with hazard he would score 50 goals. Abegi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Danelo:
I see Hazard being the new Ronaldo at Madrid.
He might not score lots of goals but trust me, he'll split defences open with his skills and passes.
Madrid should just try to get a clinical striker instead of Benzema.

Hala Madrid but I still remain a loyal Chelsea fan KTBFFH
they already signed jovic

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by emeijeh(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Lol....

I see Arsenal and Man U having the chances of getting relegated come next season. Epl and football no be child playing.

You use money to get/buy more money!!!

How much did Spurs spend in the last 2 seasons?
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by m140(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
UW
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Chubhie: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
See as crowd full stadia full like champions league finals.
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:
And Man U can't sign ordinary Wilfred Zaha undecided
just give him £500k weekly and he will come to man u for retirement. man u is now a club for stars who are tired of playing
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nayo08(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dorischuks:
Chelsea is officially dead
Lalasticlala front page grin
undecided it's not like he's the only player you know......by the way you seem to be a Man U fan tongue
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Tiffbuxas: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
ayanbaba2:

take am!
he clicked!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Benzema couldn't score 50 goals when the likes of CR7 and assist master ozil was there, it's now with hazard he would score 50 goals. Abegi grin grin grin grin grin
any striker playing with ronaldo will automatically see his goals reduced. benzema had one his best season individually last season

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by LesbianBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mk93:

any striker playing with ronaldo will automatically see his goals reduced. benzema had one his best season individually last season

Did he score 50 goals yes or no? grin grin
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hazard with Zidane will be a hit.
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nayo08(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
ishawlar:
That no 7 shirt is not a easy task
it might become a cursed shirt also cheesy no one can replace CR7
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nayo08(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
grin grin grin which of the Benzemas grin grin
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Did he score 50 goals yes or no? grin grin
did anyone say he has ever scored 50 goals?
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hazard the best goalkeeper England has ever produced
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Ejix4(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ejix4:
Which one arsenal dey nah cry cry

Sometimes I wonder how I became an arsenal fan, but to leave and support any other team is not easy

Am trying hard to support man city though

Arsenal Arsenal Assnal nawa o
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Aniwetaluude(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
All the laliga defenders now

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Boldtrust(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Holybwoy:
For the bachelors..
a single room apartment available in maryland estate, Lagos.. with basic properties and about 6 months rent left..
(You can decide to repaint and remodel to your own taste..)

Owner will introduce you to landlord as a brother so you won't have to pay agency fee etc..

Reason: occupant is moving to Abuja permanently..

Price: #130,000

Call 080_62895125.. Hurry
130k for six months or a year?
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by uzoma213(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who would be the penalty taker for Madrid next season? Benzema or Hazard?
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by IamSoProlific: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
emeijeh:

His much did Spurs spend in the last 2 seasons?

And what's their performance so far, don't be carried away by that champions league finals, it was majorly on luck and they're aware of that.

Besides don't compare spurs with those teams I mentioned, most clubs go all out playing against them than they actually do playing against spurs.
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Olyroks: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
They now have Jovic...the guy is a Top finisher
Danelo:
I see Hazard being the new Ronaldo at Madrid.
He might not score lots of goals but trust me, he'll split defences open with his skills and passes.
Madrid should just try to get a clinical striker instead of Benzema.

Hala Madrid but I still remain a loyal Chelsea fan KTBFFH
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by zoghys: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dorischuks:
Chelsea is officially dead
Lalasticlala front page grin

As if he was there when we won our champion's league, abeg talk another ;evel joor.
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by buzmanjohn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by buzmanjohn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali / All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.