Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling (23986 Views)

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea / Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach, Day Of Unveiling Revealed / Eden Hazard Puts His Real Madrid Transfer Talk On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by emeijeh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

And what's their performance so far, don't be carried away by that champions league finals, it was majorly on luck and they're aware of that.

Besides don't compare spurs with those teams I mentioned, most clubs go all out playing against them than they actually do playing against spurs.

Top 4 in 2 seasons and second place in the champions league is luck?

My guy, you must be from Pluto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by kmaster007: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:
And Man U can't sign ordinary Wilfred Zaha undecided
Olololololooooo
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by IamSoProlific: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
emeijeh:

Top 4 in 2 seasons and second place in the champions league is luck?

My guy, you must be from Pluto.

Pluto ke I'm from Venus.

My stance still exists, most clubs go all out playing again Man U and Arsenal more than they actually do playing against spurs.
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2019
the white will always be ahead of us, they hardly stand on any one dreams, just like chelsea, hazard made it his dream to play for madrid and so it comes to pass..

Lesson to all never be against any ones dream....

Case close......

#GardenofEden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spain Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 1) On 27th Nov 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries / All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.