Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Study In Turkey Precedures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Turkey Precedures (1386 Views)

Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / 10 Reasons To Live And Work In Turkey (residency And Work Permit) / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Turkey Precedures by Sweetbecky7242: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello Nairalanders
Please I would love to study in turkey for this fall 2019 session and need information on how I can apply to a university without using an agent
1)How do I apply for a university there
2)After Applying am I supposed to send the money to turkey to collect my acceptance letter
3)Any available university in turkey (Istanbul) that would be very easy to be admitted and also low tuition fee
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by mrLj(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Istanbul Aydin University

this is the best bet you can get, their process is easy and fast.
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Sweetbecky7242: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok thank you so much for the response..How do I apply to Istanbul aydin
Do you know their application site for international students
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Sweetbecky7242: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
I just checked the University and tuition fee is 6000 dollars..can I get a tuition fee of 3000 to 4000 dollars university in turkey
mrLj:
Istanbul Aydin University

this is the best bet you can get, their process is easy and fast.
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by illicit(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Are you in Turkey now? I have some questions for you please
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Jafaar: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Sweetbecky7242:
I just checked the University and tuition fee is 6000 dollars..can I get a tuition fee of 3000 to 4000 dollars university in turkey
plenty of their public universities cost 1500 to 2000,I will be there in september

1 Like

Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jafaar:
plenty of their public universities cost 1500 to 2000,I will be there in september
Jaafsr wani makaranta zakaje
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by emeritus007: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jafaar:
what is the average cost of living for international students?
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Jafaar: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
you4me:
Jaafsr wani makaranta zakaje
I don't speak yet based on some complicated reasons ,so English
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Jafaar: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
emeritus007:

what is the average cost of living for international students?
on an average $300 should be ok
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by Mahmuday123: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello I want to know about METU Ankara the documents needed for undergraduate and their accommodation fee
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by benji93: 2:33am On Jul 03, 2020
In my opinion, quality is more important than cost. The appropriateness of different degrees of the combination of quality and tuition fee depends on the grades you are applying with. So if you are applying with your WASCCE result, how good was it?
Sweetbecky7242:
Hello Nairalanders
Please I would love to study in turkey for this fall 2019 session and need information on how I can apply to a university without using an agent
1)How do I apply for a university there
2)After Applying am I supposed to send the money to turkey to collect my acceptance letter
3)Any available university in turkey (Istanbul) that would be very easy to be admitted and also low tuition fee
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by benji93: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Middle East Technical University, Ankara is a government institution offering all its programs in English. It's widely known for its rigorous curriculum across most of the Engineering and Natural Science programs. In simple language, it's hard to graduate, especially for the Engineering programs. It's normal for students to extend their studies beyond 8 semesters. Given that it's a government institution its tuition fees are really low for its quality of education. Admission is quite competitive, they currently still accept WASSCE. You need a very high aggregate, at least above 12 for a combination of 5 courses including three courses related to your selected programs, although the list of academic requirements by country says an aggregate of 15for 5 subjects. Getting this grade doesn't mean you will get it though, as there's a quote system. Given the rigority of the curriculum, I strongly advise you to ensure that you get to have at least a B2 in 3 of Physics, Maths, Further Maths, and Chemistry for Engineering for example. If your WASSCE is not as good, it would be difficult for you to withstand the rigor. It's not impossible though, you'll just have a higher mountain to climb. Meanwhile, the Engineering programs have varying degrees of prestige and competitiveness, but they are all competitive, especially given that all Engineering programs offer similar courses in the first two years especially the first. This is what have to say for now. i'll provide more details depending on your next comment.

Attached is a pdf detailing the requirements for some countries, including Nigeria.

https://iso.metu.edu.tr/en/system/files/odtu_iso_requirements.pdf
Mahmuday123:
Hello I want to know about METU Ankara the documents needed for undergraduate and their accommodation fee
Re: Study In Turkey Precedures by benji93: 2:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Masters in what?
Godson1988:
,bro please kindly please drop those schools and the admission procedures, can you drop your WhatsApp digit, am much interested in schooling in Turkey for Masters. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience / Another 9/11 Averted. God Help Us. / Can I Go For Visa Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.