Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? (19571 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao!

I know how to pump my tyre and I'm quite proud of myself for it, other than that I don't care to learn anything else tongue

I used to be terrible in the past though. I had my dad for all that, so I never bothered. As I grew, I decided to be more accountable for myself.

But then, I think they just have a way of exaggerrating our inadequacies. How many men actually know cars that much? Nigerians generally are very bad in car maintenance.

4 Likes

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Stillthebest: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Tah, gerrarahere. We check the water level in the radiator, check the oil level, nack the battery head and we are good to go. What other maintenance routine is left again? You sha want to give us a bad name.

Mscheeew angry

Your just funny. Simply funnybone
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Stillthebest: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Xerox01:
Women no de maintain car abeg

And when it breaks down on the road they call 'daddy wa' to come and take care of it while they take a bike home lol

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nnemuka(f): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

you say? carefully ke, most women on the road are aggressive as hell, drive without caution and are damn ready to bash ur vehicle if u drag too much with her on the road.......

thats not what "carefully" means to me oh...

half of the remaining women that can be said to be careful are actually learning how to drive and the remaining half of this small percentage are just tired of all the hustle and bustle cos they have outgrown the aggressiveness!!!
women are more careful than men
don't argue biko
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ubdavis(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
There is no need for any blanket statement. Some women can take a very good car, I m saying this from experience
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nnemuka:
women are more careful than men don't argue biko
OK ma, I'll carefully not argue since u said not to!
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by ibkayee(f): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

I used to be terrible in the past though. I had my dad for all that, so I never bothered. As I grew, I decided to be more accountable for myself.

But then, I think they just have a way of exaggerrating our inadequacies. How many men actually know cars that much? Nigerians generally are very bad in car maintenance.
Only reason I know how to pump tyre sef is because my dad was on holiday when I got a flat one at the time so I was forced to do it myself lol

You’re right, I doubt most are as bad they say tongue
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Olorunnim: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:
We know when the car is due for service when the engine starts bringing out black smoke, and if it does 'hard starting'. angry
Ahhhhaaaa You try sha.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by timifakay(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

you say? carefully ke, most women on the road are aggressive as hell, drive without caution and are damn ready to bash ur vehicle if u drag too much with her on the road.......

thats not what "carefully" means to me oh...

half of the remaining women that can be said to be careful are actually learning how to drive and the remaining half of this small percentage are just tired of all the hustle and bustle cos they have outgrown the aggressiveness!!!

There's a percentage that's careful in their mind, but breaking traffic rules because they are clueless about the rules...
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Not all women, my mum as an example, people who buy her car after like 4 years of use usually thank God because it worth it, she service in time, no scratch, she will never pass 30mph,no traveling. I can say not all women are careless about car maintenance.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by SmartyPants(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
backnbeta:

Women don't want you to cheat them or take advantage of them on the road and this has turned many female drivers to mean drivers...they drag road anyhow grin

Lol good point
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Olorunnim: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them
Wtf! Seriously or you're joking?
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Olorunnim: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
falopey:
A woman I know continually drove her car even after the break pads are worn out until the car rotors were completely grinded. She kept driving even with the grinding sound and destroyed the rotors. She didn’t even care to understand why the grinding noise in the tire until her husband drove the car one day and discovered the rotors were destroyed already.
That woman is lucky to be Alive.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
grin

I need advice on how to manage and when best to change shock absorbers
pocohantas:

No be you again.
I know your type na.

One day I came out and met my tyre deflated, I brought out my tyre inflator from the trunk to pump it. Mehn! The whole road stopped to watch. I was terribly embarrassed. Have they given up on us this much? grin

What if I brought out jack and wheel spanner. Lmao!!!
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by SSAwhistleblowe: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2019
It matters o... cars used by women are most times better managed...so if you don’t want to carry a liability of life choose a feminine used car .
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Leave us alone grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2019
queenfav:
Lol.. I can't maintain a car to save my life. If not for Oga, it won't be funny. I am sure most women are like me. I am learning tho, I want my car to remain sound and problem free.

You can read up online or ask men around. You need to know how to maintain your car..the basics at least
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 2:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Tah, gerrarahere. We check the water level in the radiator, check the oil level, nack the battery head and we are good to go. What other maintenance routine is left again? You sha want to give us a bad name.

Mscheeew angry

Leave them. As long as you know the basics. The mechanic can handle the rest

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by nuelyoyo(m): 3:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol, pumping tyres with an inflator isnt a big deal, its what a teenager sef can learn easily and do grin, knowing how to change a bad tyre would get you more accolades than just pumping tyres
ibkayee:

Lmao!

I know how to pump my tyre and I'm quite proud of myself for it, other than that I don't care to learn anything else tongue
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Mscheeew angry
Ewwww nekwa ha. Ndi ana ekwu maka ha. Just gegodi onwe gi nti.

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2019
timifakay:

There's a percentage that's careful in their mind, but breaking traffic rules because they are clueless about the rules...
lolz, hopefully it's only in their minds....
cos the ones I see on this our roads here.... hmmmm careful is most definitely not the word I'd use to describe them( except those that are learning - in their mind) .... most times people (like me) just avoid them on the road to avoid all the aftermath drama

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by MChaze25(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Mscheeew angry
See Yeye maintenance. You don't even warm it abi?
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by mechanics(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Not all women use cars without maintenance, some women maintain their vehicles well more than men.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by doggedfighter(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know if their women are driving cars that should be collectors delight.

Who goes about opening hood? Na 1992 Honda I dey drive? Nonsense and ingredients.
Lol
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Ain't seen a man with a car as fresh as mine. Engine and body.

Strictly Coscharis.

That's how stars do.

Access bank Ford explorer/edge?
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Malawian(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them
Water = Plastic, Coolant = Iron.
or just coolant both.

Jalopys = Water both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Leave them. As long as you know the basics. The mechanic can handle the rest
QED grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2019
this idea of car used by women is sexist, this is Nigeria poor maintenance culture cuts across both sexes.

atleast women have fewer accidents compared to men.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by uboma(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:
We know when the car is due for service when the engine starts bringing out black smoke, and if it does 'hard starting'. angry

lol.

tell me you are joking here.

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Malawian:

Water = Plastic, Coolant = Iron.
or just coolant both.

Jalopys = Water both.
Mine is not a jalopy and I water both. On the recommendation of my kazeem
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
uboma:

lol.

tell me you are joking here.
I kid you not
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by uboma(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

this is hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos / Nigeria Hosts Worldwide Car Racing Organisation’s Regional Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.