Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? (19527 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Edojoma(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Tah, gerrarahere. We check the water level in the radiator, check the oil level, nack the battery head [color=#990000][/color]and we are good to go. What other maintenance routine is left again? You sha want to give us a bad name.

Mscheeew angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,,, "knack d battery head" dis one got ME cracked up....

3 Likes

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by franchasng: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:
We know when the car is due for service when the engine starts bringing out black smoke, and if it does 'hard starting'. angry
Hahahahahaha....when the car starts bringing out black smoke for real That means the top cylinder is gone na shocked cheesy cheesy

Now I see why the op said what he said that ladies are terrible car users cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, women only know how to open the car door, turn the ignition, shift the gear to drive and throttle the pedal move, voom....if the car dare stop on the road or refuses to start, then guess what she will do next Flips her phone and dial Honey's number to come oh this car refused to start grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
greggng:

I just love the way you talk...just like female comedian....the type of woman I like...anyways I am glad you know a thing or two but majority of you don't know. For example a lady used her car for 7months without servicing ...when I saw the engine oil ...I pitied that car. All the tyres have all gone and she speed like mad man....

My brother a lot of people are great online but reality has a way of pulling surprises
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by docadams: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmm

It's unfair to to say all women don't maintain their vehicles. My missus has a penchant for car well being.
I bought a 2007 Cerato from a woman in Lagos 2009. Service records was perfect, no dent or scratch. I was so impressed I payed her without bargaining. Reason for sale was she was expecting her second child and so needed an SUV.
But of course, these might be exceptions to the rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
laivwire:
I see some car adverts stating the car is used by a woman as an advantage.

Personally I believe women use cars in a terrible manner. They just start and drive with next to zero maintenance routines.

What’s your take?
my intake is manifold.

Women are terrible caring for thier car and generator, majority of them just crank the engine, once it starts they assume all is well but the day the machine breaks down and don't start, there and then they begin to realize there is a problem.

Many women don't even understand what hard starting means.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by drmikeadams(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin woman car wey go break down ,she go begin call husband grin honey:your car broke down ooo,,,she go enter Gokada dey go house grin. Hubby wey dey office go begin call mechanic

5 Likes

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

thou hart needed here grin grin grin

Ain't seen a man with a car as fresh as mine. Engine and body.

Strictly Coscharis.

That's how stars do.

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Lordjb: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by froze6(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:
We know when the car is due for service "when the engine starts bringing out black smoke", and if it does 'hard starting'. angry
u don spoil engine.taa
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by abike12(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
laivwire:
I see some car adverts stating the car is used by a woman as an advantage.

Personally I believe women use cars in a terrible manner. They just start and drive with next to zero maintenance routines.

What’s your take?

lol. orisirisi werey sha
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Caesar25: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
To buy motor from a some women is like a generational curse
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheCar:

You need coolants not water, you need to know the recommended engine oil viscosity and weight, when to change gear oil, tyres, brake pads, the right oil filters, when to change engine oil, etc.

So you seriously expect us to know all these?
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by chillex8(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Which one be 'na so'? It's water in the radiator, not peppersoup.

Mine uses coolant.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
ornicus:
amazing the complete lack of self awareness on this thread

who are the drivers constantly destroying their owners cars?
who are the psycho danfo drivers?
who are teh insane okada riders?

women?

Obviously this class of people don't have used cars to sell do they?

The topic is comparing the average man vs the average woman who buys a car with their own money.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

the guy just dey blow grammar. no guarantee most guys knowfollow those facts either.

thats why there are mechanics/kazeems

not everyone is a gearhead
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
chillex8:

Mine uses coolant.
What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
ornicus:

the guy just dey blow grammar. no guarantee most guys knowfollow those facts either.

thats why there are mechanics/kazeems

not everyone is a gearhead
grin grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
SmartyPants:

Obviously this class of people don't have used cars to sell do they?

if i have a driver, who was my car used by?
if i let out my ride for uber then i decie to sell it, who was the car used by?
if i own a fleet of trucks, buses, motorcyles - who is the car used by?
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
froze6:
u don spoil engine.taa
I didn't know o
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by chillex8(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them
Now I can confirm you are kidding.

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by froze6(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Ain't seen a man with a car as fresh as mine. Engine and body.
Strictly Coscharis.
That's how stars do.
well done ma
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

vehicles are supposed to use radiator coolant.. the use of water is one of the practices initiated by kazeems. [from the same gender] as our all knowing car masters. Gazzuz has a post where he highlighted the dangers of this

to be frank, your car go suffer because 90% of the time, off spec gear oil , transmission fluid is being deployed by these jokers

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them..

Kai!! Ishilove no go kill person with laughter for here o!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:
We know when the car is due for service when the engine starts bringing out black smoke, and if it does 'hard starting'. angry

Then after u break up with your boyfriend,

Will u now remember all these? Lol
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:
black smoke means you car is running rich or lean oooo. It's the air filter you to change or have the throttle body thoroughly cleaned along with the idle air valve sensor on the throttle body. A mechanic would help you with that but you should know.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

I guess you are using America spec.

There is a big difference between using proper coolant and water. While water does help to keep your engine cool, it does not work nearly as well as coolant does. First of all, water boils faster and at a lower temperature than coolant.

You can read this - https://www.silvertonpinetown.co.za/blog/coolant-vs-water-the-pros-and-cons/

Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by akdjr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
It matters ooooo...... U might cum just thinking of the ass of the owner alone mostly if u know her.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by flowx(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maybe some of them... My younger brother bought his car from a woman. And the selling point was that, she only drives the car to State house of Assembly and drives back the evening and then pack. because the woman is working in Ekiti state House of Assembly. Since last year April my brother never complain to me of any problem.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
dumo1:

What's the difference between water and coolant? Mine has two radiators- one iron and one plastic. I put water in the both of them..

But I'm not kidding...
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Yeah, you should know or pretend to know it to prolong the life of the vehicle.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Which one be 'na so'? It's water in the radiator, not peppersoup.
ought to be coolant not water, You shortening the lifespan your engine using water, Also shortening the lifespan of your radiator, water pump and thermostat.
Re: Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
dumo1:

You dont know ishi.she will use the brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil money to do hair. angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Which Do You Prefer - Manual Or Automatic Transmission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.