Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Blog For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog For Beginners (739 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦50,000 / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / Blog For Sale With Nigeria Adsense And Mgid Ads On It + Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog For Beginners by emperor4D(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
i want to know the rudiments towards being a professional blogger.
Re: Blog For Beginners by ikh777: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
emperor4D:
i want to know the rudiments towards being a professional blogger.

go to youtube.
NO ONE HERE WILL DEDICATE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO TEACHING YOU FOR FREE.

YouTube will teach you with videos that show everything.... if you claim you have no data, then you are NOT ready for blogging

1 Like

Re: Blog For Beginners by Enrypech: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Well, I think it's easier than you think. Starting out a blog isn't much of a hassle. The big work is in running the blog. Here is a detailed guide on how to start a blog from the scratch

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-start-a-blog-and-make-money-in-2019-the-ultimate-guide

Re: Blog For Beginners by Enrypech: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
You can actually start your own blog now even with your mobile phone

(1) (Reply)

I sell UK adsense / How Can I Add Download Link To My Site / What Blogger Template Do You Recommend For My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.