Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies (4661 Views)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies

The Witnesses make many claims in their attempt to convert you to their faith. They profess to have the only true Christian church, to be the only true representatives of God, to have the only correct biblical teaching, and to be the only true announcers of Jehovah's coming kingdom.

If they are the only true church and are the only true voice of God's word, then what they say should prove to be true and especially in prophecy. When it comes to predicting the future, the Watchtower organization fails miserably. Following are some of the false predictions made over the years by the Watchtower organization. If you present these to a JW, he will probably say something like, "Those are taken out of context," or "They didn't claim to be the prophet of God," or "The light is getting brighter, and we are understanding Bible prophecy better now," etc. Make a copy of these false prophecies, found in the appendix, and give it to them to check. They are right out of the Witnesses' literature.

Remember Deut. 18:22, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." If someone makes a false prophecy and they have claimed to be a prophet of God, then they are false prophets and are not to be listened to. Do the Witnesses claim to be the prophet of God? Yes, they do.

In 1972 the Jehovah's Witness Watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God.

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies

The Witnesses make many claims in their attempt to convert you to their faith. They profess to have the only true Christian church, to be the only true representatives of God, to have the only correct biblical teaching, and to be the only true announcers of Jehovah's coming kingdom.

If they are the only true church and are the only true voice of God's word, then what they say should prove to be true and especially in prophecy. When it comes to predicting the future, the Watchtower organization fails miserably. Following are some of the false predictions made over the years by the Watchtower organization. If you present these to a JW, he will probably say something like, "Those are taken out of context," or "They didn't claim to be the prophet of God," or "The light is getting brighter, and we are understanding Bible prophecy better now," etc. Make a copy of these false prophecies, found in the appendix, and give it to them to check. They are right out of the Witnesses' literature.

Remember Deut. 18:22, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." If someone makes a false prophecy and they have claimed to be a prophet of God, then they are false prophets and are not to be listened to. Do the Witnesses claim to be the prophet of God? Yes, they do.

In 1972 the Jehovah's Witness Watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God.

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies

"IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"--"So does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? . . . This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian Witnesses . . . Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a 'prophet' of God. It is another thing to prove it," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197). (See Deut. 18:21.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Jung(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Clap for yourself. You just wasted precious minutes of your life typing this. Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OkCornel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Interesting how the matter of false prophecy is limited to JW alone...

I guess other churches are completely innocent of it...

Even the church of the OP....

Isn't it lovely how someone with a log of wood in his eyes wants to remove the speck of dust in another person's eye?

Anyways... Feel free to quote me if I'm wrong on what I just said...

JW is obviously guilty of false prophecies especially concerning the 2nd coming of Jesus...

But please tell me if other churches are completely innocent on the matter of false prophecies...

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2019
OkCornel:
Interesting how the matter of false prophecy is limited to JW alone...

I guess other churches are completely innocent of it...

Even the church of the OP....

Isn't it lovely how someone with a log of wood in his eyes wants to remove the speck of dust in another person's eye?

Anyways... Feel free to quote me if I'm wrong on what I just said...

JW is obviously guilty of false prophecies especially concerning the 2nd coming of Jesus...

But please tell me if other churches are completely innocent on the matter of false prophecies...
The TRUTH is that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't guilty of false prophecies at all!

Because what Jehovah asked them to teach their members is exactly what they are teaching. But it is the unbelievers that's taking the words of JWs as FAILED prophecies.

Jesus said 'an evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign,and no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet' Matthew 12:39

Let's consider Jonah's case here. He was sent to declared a prophecy of doom against a nation, he ran away and God miraculously brought him back, nobody saw any miracles performed by Jonah, Jonah preached and STARTED EXPECTING HIS PROPHECY TO BE FULFILLED, many of Ninevites repented and God changed his mind over their destruction, Jonah got annoyed because God didn't fulfill what he said regarding Nineveh, God told him why he changed his mind, God later brought the destruction upon Nineveh but by then Jonah and most of his contemporaries were no more!

Jehovah's Witnesses heard God's voice through the reading, studying and prayerfully meditating on Bible prophecies, they noticed that God's time to destroy evil people is at hand, they started proclaiming it globally, millions repented and became Jehovah's Witnesses, God changed his mind on the time so that many more could repent as the millions who joined the few are now preaching and teaching zealously, unbelievers were setting their minds on the words of the first set of JWs who proclaimed the prophecies, they're even expecting them to perform miracles{signs} before they can consider them, millions who realised their own spiritual conditions PERSONALLY are fast studying and dedicating their lives to JEHOVAH, Jehovah is still going to destroy wicked people but that time is what he declared to no one!

Please i may be wrong,so help me sought out where i missed the similarities in the circumstances surrounding ancient Jonah and today's Jehovah's Witnesses? But think deeply about what Jesus had in mind before likening the situation to what happened in the time of No other prophet but Jonah and Noah!

I will still present the similarities between what is happening to Jehovah's Witnesses today and the time of ancient Noah! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Because what Jehovah asked them to teach their members is exactly what they are teaching. But it is the unbelievers that's taking the words of JWs as FAILED prophecies.

Jesus said 'an evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign,and no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet' Matthew 12:39

Let's consider Jonah's case here. He was sent to declared a prophecy of doom against a nation, he ran away and God miraculously brought him back, nobody saw any miracles performed by Jonah, Jonah preached and STARTED EXPECTING HIS PROPHECY TO BE FULFILLED, many of Ninevites repented and God changed his mind over their destruction, Jonah got annoyed because God didn't fulfill what he said regarding Nineveh, God told him why he changed his mind, God later brought the destruction upon Nineveh but by then Jonah and most of his contemporaries were no more!

Jehovah's Witnesses heard God's voice through the reading, studying and prayerfully meditating on Bible prophecies, they noticed that God's time to destroy evil people is at hand, they started proclaiming it globally, millions repented and became Jehovah's Witnesses, God changed his mind on the time so that many more could repent as the millions who joined the few are now preaching and teaching zealously, unbelievers were setting their minds on the words of the first set of JWs who proclaimed the prophecies, they're even expecting them to perform miracles{signs} before they can consider them, millions who realised their own spiritual conditions PERSONALLY are fast studying and dedicating their lives to JEHOVAH, Jehovah is still going to destroy wicked people but that time is what he declared to no one!

Please i may be wrong,so help me sought out where i missed the similarities in the circumstances surrounding ancient Jonah and today's Jehovah's Witnesses? But think deeply about what Jesus had in mind before likening the situation to what happened in the time of No other prophet but Jonah and Noah!

I will still present the similarities between what is happening to Jehovah's Witnesses today and the time of ancient Noah! smiley
Good morning Maximus, i tried your number throughout the night after reading this, but i later slept off.
Please try to call me today, we really need to meet and discuss at length on this. I'm certain that the spirit of wisdom from Jehovah has come upon you to have solved this long awaited riddle! Isaiah 61:1 undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2019
TATIME:
Good morning Maximus, i tried your number throughout the night after reading this, but i later slept off.
Please try to call me today, we really need to meet and discuss at length on this. I'm certain that the spirit of wisdom from Jehovah has come upon you to have solved this long awaited riddle! Isaiah 61:1 undecided undecided undecided
Good morning Tatime!
It's OK my big brother, but mind you it's the handiwork of JEHOVAH, his son {Jesus} and their fellow coworkers like you that's helping me to cope so i'm still humble and ever loyal to the GB!

Later in the day Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"--"So does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? . . . This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian Witnesses . . . Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a 'prophet' of God. It is another thing to prove it," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197). (See Deut. 18:21.)

1. 1897 "Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874," (Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 4, p. 621).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by MightySparrow: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

1. 1897 "Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874," (Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 4, p. 621).
JW and their toys sha!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by MightySparrow: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
TATIME:
MightySparrow:
JW and their toys sha!
. Knowledge is sneaky, most of you guys I have met since reading your publications since mid 70s are indoctrinated rather than knowledgeable. Anyway like many of us in other religions and denominations are wrongly biased also but believe our denominational toys are the best. Feel happy where you belong bro.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
MightySparrow:
. Knowledge is sneaky, most of you guys I have met since reading your publications since mid 70s are indoctrinated rather than knowledgeable. Anyway like many of us in other religions and denominations are wrongly biased also but believe our denominational toys are the best. Feel happy where you belong bro.

Jesus' words will be of help here my friend, he specifically point out that BY THE FRUIT of each religious group you will be able to distinguish between right and wrong! Matthew 7:15-20
Malachi prophesied that those worshiping the true God will be going out to discuss with their neighbours on what God requires of us! Malachi 3:16
He concluded saying you'll be able to IDENTIFY true worshipers of God! Malachi 3:18
Jesus established it 500 years later (Matthew 10:11-15) and JWs are the only group doing so today. Moreover we're the only religious group spoken of mostly on social media, NOT because we caused any harm in the society but all because we are different! Matthew 5:14-16
Even though we're hated of all people (Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16) yet most of them do say 'they're nicest religious sect sha' 1Peter 2:12
So according to Jesus, IT IS FINISHED! John 19:30
Do have a wonderful day!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
TATIME:

Jesus' words will be of help here my friend, he specifically point out that BY THE FRUIT of each religious group you will be able to distinguish between right and wrong! Matthew 7:15-20
Malachi prophesied that those worshiping the true God will be going out to discuss with their neighbours on what God requires of us! Malachi 3:16
He concluded saying you'll be able to IDENTIFY true worshipers of God! Malachi 3:18
Jesus established it 500 years later (Matthew 10:11-15) and JWs are the only group doing so today. Moreover we're the only religious group spoken of mostly on social media, NOT because we caused any harm in the society but all because we are different! Matthew 5:14-16
Even though we're hated of all people (Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16) yet most of them do say 'they're nicest religious sect sha' 1Peter 2:12
Do have a wonderful day!
He said all religionists believes exactly the same thing {that only their group is the best} yet he could single out JWs as the only different group! wink
My brother, most people just like deceiving themselves! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by MightySparrow: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
TATIME:

Do have a wonderful day!
The same old junk every religious group passes around. Are Muslims not saying they are hated and resulted to terrorism? You are defending your own group by consoling yourself. That does not mean you hold any truth but your own bias bro
be happy and enjoy your dogma and fear of being disfellowed from your organisation. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's just a presentation Sir, and you too are free to do the same.
So there is no need trickishly pestering some else not to voice out since you've confirmed that all religionists lay the same claim! wink
MightySparrow:
The same old junk every religious group passes around. Are Muslims not saying they are hated and resulted to terrorism? You are defending your own group by consoling yourself. That does not mean you hold any truth but your own bias bro
be happy and enjoy your dogma and fear of being disfellowed from your organisation. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Emusan(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Something that is visible to the blind is what you're here trying to defend.

Now you're blaming unbelievers whereas Russell your founder blamed his own followers which misunderstood him.

If this is true there's no need for Deu 18:22

But the truth is many people are saying what God did not say.

Another evidence of scriptural misinterpretation.

Firstly, not many of Nineveh repented but ALL OF THEM.

Secondly, Jonah wasn't angry because God didn't destroy the city rather Jonah like Abraham personally INTERCEED with great agony for the city to be spared by God.

This says a lot about how you people twist the scripture just to satisfy your selfish thought.

If not because you're a liar the document available indicated that Watchtower society lost many of her members after those failed prophecies NOT THAT MORE MEMBERS (not to even talk of millions) were added.

It's evident that only a follower of Satan that can lie openly without a single shame.

You're actually wrong because Jesus references to Jonah was about THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHT Jonah spent at the belly of fish which is all about His resurrection not your concorted lies.

That's why you can't go further to add verse 40 "Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Sorry you can't present shit rather say you want to twist scripture for your gullible audiences.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emusan:

Something that is visible to the blind is what you're here trying to defend.

Now you're blaming unbelievers whereas Russell your founder blamed his own followers which misunderstood him.

If this is true there's no need for Deu 18:22

But the truth is many people are saying what God did not say.

Another evidence of scriptural misinterpretation.

Firstly, not many of Nineveh repented but ALL OF THEM.

Secondly, Jonah wasn't angry because God didn't destroy the city rather Jonah like Abraham personally INTERCEED with great agony for the city to be spared by God.

This says a lot about how you people twist the scripture just to satisfy your selfish thought.

If not because you're a liar the document available indicated that Watchtower society lost many of her members after those failed prophecies NOT THAT MORE MEMBERS (not to even talk of millions) were added.

It's evident that only a follower of Satan that can lie openly without a single shame.

You're actually wrong because Jesus references to Jonah was about THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHT Jonah spent at the belly of fish which is all about His resurrection not your concorted lies.

That's why you can't go further to add verse 40 "Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Sorry you can't present shit rather say you want to twist scripture for your gullible audiences.
Why not apply Deuteronomy 18:22 to Jonah's case? Did he prophesy? Did his prophecy happened as he foretold? Are you sure you read the story at all before trying to argue on social media? Jonah 3:10-4:4 cheesy
Jonah was angry because God did not destroy the city as he had proclaimed Sir, it is there in all copies and versions of the Bible! cheesy
You're entitled to your own opinion Sir, so suit yourself because honesthearted and sincere individuals will surely SEE reasons with the TRUTH! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Emusan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Why not apply Deuteronomy 18:22 to Jonah's case? Did he prophesy? Did his prophecy happened as he foretold? Are you sure you read the story at all before trying to argue on social media? Jonah 3:10-4:4 cheesy
Jonah was angry because God did not destroy the city as he had proclaimed Sir, it is there in all copies and versions of the Bible! cheesy

Whenever you're caught lying, instead of you to hide your face in shame you'll keep boasting in ignorance.

This is what God told Jonah

"Jonah 1:2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me."

The instruction is to FIRST cry again it, that's why Jonah gave a span of 40days....

Compare this to your organization fake prophecies is what I can't understand.

Did your organization say if people repent God will reverse His judgment? If Yes! Give us the quote where such statement was made.

You're entitled to your own opinion Sir, so suit yourself because honesthearted and sincere individuals will surely SEE reasons with the TRUTH! wink

Now I'm entitled to my own opinion but when you're making useless assertion you didn't consider that.

Give us the data that shows how the numbers of JWs were increased in millions after the fake prophecies.

If not because you're a pathological liar you won't have said this in a public forum and still have mouth to talk.

You accuse unbelievers of seeing it as fake prophecies yet your own founder put the blame on members...

You claimed millions turned to God that's why God reversed His judgement....whereas your organization lost members instead.

Can't you see how God is exposing your satanic emotions instead of you seeking God genuinely in your closet?

Of course since you lack honesty and sincerity your darkened heart will never prick to see your lies and false accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emusan:

Whenever you're caught lying, instead of you to hide your face in shame you'll keep boasting in ignorance.

This is what God told Jonah

"Jonah 1:2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me."

The instruction is to FIRST cry again it, that's why Jonah gave a span of 40days....

Compare this to your organization fake prophecies is what I can't understand.

Did your organization say if people repent God will reverse His judgment? If Yes! Give us the quote where such statement was made.

Now I'm entitled to my own opinion but when you're making useless assertion you didn't consider that.

Give us the data that shows how the numbers of JWs were increased in millions after the fake prophecies.

If not because you're a pathological liar you won't have said this in a public forum and still have mouth to talk.

You accuse unbelievers of seeing it as fake prophecies yet your own founder put the blame on members...

You claimed millions turned to God that's why God reversed His judgement....whereas your organization lost members instead.

Can't you see how God is exposing your satanic emotions instead of you seeking God genuinely in your closet?

Of course since you lack honesty and sincerity your darkened heart will never prick to see your lies and false accusation.
Please show which verse say 'Jonah's cry was to make them repent or change' because if it was in anticipation for change, Jonah won't be disappointed and ANGRY at all{Jonah 4:1} since he already knew that if they repent God will delay the destruction of Nineveh! wink
Moreover the destruction of Nineveh wasn't totally abolished because after Jonah and his contemporaries have died, God later brought all that Jonah said upon Nineveh! cheesy
So you can continue to hit your head on the wall, Jehovah's Witnesses did exactly the same as Jonah did. And when they were prophesying the whole world knew that the total number of JWs globally wasn't even up to 1m but today baptised JWs are numbering about 8.5m while 3times the number are intensively studying with JWs globally,with the propect of joining the peaceful and happy global family of like minded believers! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink
Sorry don't let this pain you beyond this, take heart! Many who thought JWs prophesies failed now realised that it never failed as unbelievers like you are crying. 2Peter 3:3-10 It was because JEHOVAH is delaying it as millions are trooping into his global organization of faithful worshipers! wink
When Jesus told John in the Bible book of Revelation saying 'Certainly i'm coming quickly' and John responded saying 'AMEN! please come Lord Jesus'. Revelations 22:20
Please would you expect John to tell people that Jesus will soon come or he won't come even till over 1900 years later? cheesy
Well think about how John felt when Jesus said that and the enthusiasm John felt, then compared it to how my born again brothers felt when Jesus in the Spirit energized them to startup what John heard almost 2,000 years ago! wink
So don't kill yourself over our matter Sir, if you're not certain that Jesus belongs to your own organization, we are 100% sure that Jesus is with ONLY our own GB and that is why they're capable of directing the affairs of his over 8,000,000 subjects globally! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Emusan(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Please show which verse say 'Jonah's cry was to make them repent or change' because if it was in anticipation for change, Jonah won't be disappointed and ANGRY at all{Jonah 4:1} since he already knew that if they repent God will delay the destruction of Nineveh! wink
Moreover the destruction of Nineveh wasn't totally abolished because after Jonah and his contemporaries have died, God later brought all that Jonah said upon Nineveh! cheesy

Of course only a deluded person like you will read another meaning into it and think Jonah won't have preached repentance to them.

Even from your first post, you said "Jonah PREACHED"

So you can continue to hit your head on the wall, Jehovah's Witnesses did exactly the same as Jonah did.

Why you continue soaking your head inside the ass of your GB

And when they were prophesying the whole world knew that the total number of JWs globally wasn't even up to 1m but today baptised JWs are numbering about 8.5m while 3times the number are intensively studying with JWs globally,with the propect of joining the peaceful and happy global family of like minded believers! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

Just look at the @underlined and see how Satan himself will be happy that his son is doing a perfect work because he's the father of all liars.

Your previous statement was:
"Jehovah's Witnesses heard God's voice through the reading, studying and prayerfully meditating on Bible prophecies, they noticed that God's time to destroy evil people is at hand, they started proclaiming it globally, millions repented and became Jehovah's Witnesses, God changed his mind on the time so that many more could repent as the millions who joined the few are now preaching and teaching zealously,"

You claimed "millions repented and became Jehovah witnesses, God changed His mind..." but here you agree they were not up to 1m and data shows that they lost more members that time, so where did your first claim of MILLIONS REPENTED came from?

Can't you see that you're lying?

Sorry don't let this pain you beyond this, take heart!

Says someone whose heart has been darkened and couldn't repent from lying which the Bible he carries around seriously hates.

Many who thought JWs prophesies failed now realised that it never failed as unbelievers like you are crying. 2Peter 3:3-10 It was because JEHOVAH is delaying it as millions are trooping into his global organization of faithful worshipers! wink

Another false accusation "many thought" when your own organization agreed that they erred

"The Lord did not say that the Church would all be glorified by 1914. We merely inferred it and, evidently, erred.” Watch Tower 1916 Apr 15 reprints p.5888

Just so unfortunate how a liar like you can be so proudly lost in his ignorance and be happy with it.

When Jesus told John in the Bible book of Revelation saying 'Certainly i'm coming quickly' and John responded saying 'AMEN! please come Lord Jesus'. Revelations 22:20
Please would you expect John to tell people that Jesus will soon come or he won't come even till over 1900 years later? cheesy
Well think about how John felt when Jesus said that and the enthusiasm John felt, then compared it to how my born again brothers felt when Jesus in the Spirit energized them to startup what John heard almost 2,000 years ago! wink

Another gebbrish...all these won't save your lying as.s

So don't kill yourself over our matter Sir, if you're not certain that Jesus belongs to your own organization, we are 100% sure that Jesus is with ONLY our own GB and that is why they're capable of directing the affairs of his over 8,000,000 subjects globally! wink

Of course Jesus can't belong to a lying organization unless if you agree that your own Jesus support lies.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emusan:

Of course only a deluded person like you will read another meaning into it and think Jonah won't have preached repentance to them.

Even from your first post, you said "Jonah PREACHED"

Why you continue soaking your head inside the ass of your GB

Just look at the @underlined and see how Satan himself will be happy that his son is doing a perfect work because he's the father of all liars.

Your previous statement was:

You claimed "millions repented and became Jehovah witnesses, God changed His mind..." but here you agree they were not up to 1m and data shows that they lost more members that time, so where did your first claim of MILLIONS REPENTED came from?

Can't you see that you're lying?

Says someone whose heart has been darkened and couldn't repent from lying which the Bible he carries around seriously hates.

Another false accusation "many thought" when your own organization agreed that they erred

"The Lord did not say that the Church would all be glorified by 1914. We merely inferred it and, evidently, erred.” Watch Tower 1916 Apr 15 reprints p.5888

Just so unfortunate how a liar like you can be so proudly lost in his ignorance and be happy with it.

Another gebbrish...all these won't save your lying as.s

Of course Jesus can't belong to a lying organization unless if you agree that your own Jesus support lies.
Luke 10:1,17 Act 2:41 4:4
That is how TRUE Christians keep records of whatever they do each year and how many became believers!
Jehovah's Witnesses have won with accuracy and efficacy, so try to present another GROUP meeting up with our standard.
You can't just be fighting someone who said he is the only child of Mr A, while your argument is that Mr A has many children! cheesy
Haba talk your own now? cheesy
Abi you just dey argue for everybody? cheesy
Which one be your own church? cheesy
Why you no fit talk am make everyone know am? cheesy
Why you just dey hala because person talk say Jesus belongs ONLY to him? cheesy
Why you self no fit talk the same? cheesy
Abeg no kill yourself for Jehovah Witness matter o! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Emusan(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Had it been you have a single iota of shame in you, you won't still be open mouth when your lies are exposed.

You lie conveniently just to defend...yet shouting up and down to be the true follower of Christ.

Maximus69:
Luke 10:1,17 Act 2:41 4:4
That is how TRUE Christians keep records of whatever they do each year and how many became believers!
Jehovah's Witnesses have won with accuracy and efficacy, so try to present another GROUP meeting up with our standard.
You can't just be fighting someone who said he is the only child of Mr A, while your argument is that Mr A has many children! cheesy
Haba talk your own now? cheesy
Abi you just dey argue for everybody? cheesy
Which one be your own church? cheesy
Why you no fit talk am make everyone know am? cheesy
Why you just dey hala because person talk say Jesus belongs ONLY to him? cheesy
Why you self no fit talk the same? cheesy
Abeg no kill yourself for Jehovah Witness matter o! cheesy

Damage control.....this won't save you!

A shameless lying liar spew these in one page of a thread, yet still boasting in his stupidity!

"Jehovah's Witnesses heard God's voice through the reading, studying and prayerfully meditating on Bible prophecies, they noticed that God's time to destroy evil people is at hand, they started proclaiming it globally, millions repented and became Jehovah's Witnesses, God changed his mind on the time so that many more could repent as the millions who joined the few are now preaching and teaching zealously,"

"And when they were prophesying the whole world knew that the total number of JWs globally wasn't even up to 1m..."

You brought up different accusations by shifting the blame on people when your own organization admitted they erred.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Emusan:
Had it been you have a single iota of shame in you, you won't still be open mouth when your lies are exposed.
You lie conveniently just to defend...yet shouting up and down to be THE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST.
Damage control.....this won't save you!
A shameless lying liar spew these in one page of a thread, yet still boasting in his stupidity!
You brought up different accusations by shifting the blame on people when your own organization admitted they erred.
Hmmm, sorry o!
All these headache simply because we say our God differ from yours? cheesy
Abeg talk your own nah? cheesy
Or are you this empty that you have NOTHING to say about your own religious GROUP other than picking trouble with those claiming to be worshipers of their own God? John 8:12-20, Act 5:28 cheesy
Must we worship your God who can't organise his scattered worshipers in an orderly manner? 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:5 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Emusan(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, sorry o!
All these headache simply because we say our God differ from yours? cheesy
Abeg talk your own nah? cheesy
Or are you this empty that you have NOTHING to say about your own religious GROUP other than picking trouble with those claiming to be worshipers of their own God? John 8:12-20, Act 5:28 cheesy
Must we worship your God who can't organise his scattered worshipers in an orderly manner? 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:5 cheesy

I'm pointing out your lies which is very glaring on this thread but see where your deluded mind is going...

Of course I'm not here to argue with whether your God is differ from mine or not but if admitting that you're serving a living God whose eyes can't behold iniquity, who hates lies and says all liars belong to the lake of fire.

And your posts have been found out propagating lies and false accusations, then you need to reexamine which God you're truly serving.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Emusan:

I'm pointing out your lies which is very glaring on this thread but see where your deluded mind is going...
Of course I'm not here to argue with whether your God is differ from mine or not but if admitting that you're serving a living God whose eyes can't behold iniquity, who hates lies and says all liars belong to the lake of fire.
And your posts have been found out propagating lies and false accusations, then you need to reexamine which God you're truly serving.
Thank you Sir, God will bless you abundantly Sir! Matthew 5:43-44

Don't worry about me and my people Sir, that 'LAKE OF FIRE' is not our problem!

After all it is we that will go there according to what your God told you, and we're not dragging you there! cheesy

So now that we've concluded that our Gods differs, can each person now go peacefully to doing the WILL of his/her God SEPARATELY p l e a s e? John 4:34 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by nutarious(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Thank you Sir, God will bless you abundantly Sir! Matthew 5:43-44

Don't worry about me and my people Sir, that 'LAKE OF FIRE' is not our problem!

After all it is we that will go there according to what your God told you, and we're not dragging you there! cheesy

So now that we've concluded that our Gods differs, can each person now go peacefully to doing the WILL of his/her God SEPARATELY p l e a s e? John 4:34 cheesy

This Robot is Here Again. Emusan has just schooled you, Accept you lied. Lol �

Mr Robot, this prophecy actually disturbed you, your Organisation lied that God said, the greatest sin anybody could have committed.

When Satan looks down and see what you are doing, he will be so happy with you . Afterall, you are his beloved Son
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
MightySparrow:

JW and their toys sha!

I don't understand what you mean by 'toys' Can you please explain? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

This Robot is Here Again. Emusan has just schooled you, Accept you lied. Lol �

Mr Robot, this prophecy actually disturbed you, your Organisation lied that God said, the greatest sin anybody could have committed.

When Satan looks down and see what you are doing, he will be so happy with you . Afterall, you are his beloved Son

Go out there and make disciples for Jesus Ma, because Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously working round the clock making more disciples for our Master, Lord and King!
So instead of worrying your brains on social media, go and speak with your neighbours, they're your responsibility NOT me that you can't even SEE my face here on Nairaland! cheesy
Make peace with your neighbours as in those living close to you, that is the tactics NOT hiding your face behaving badly towards them to start spewing gibberish that you can't even practice on FACELESS social media! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by nutarious(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Go out there and make disciples for Jesus Ma, because Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously working round the clock making more disciples for our Master, Lord and King!
So instead of worrying your brains on social media, go and speak with your neighbours, they're your responsibility NOT me that you can't even SEE my face here on Nairaland! cheesy
Make peace with your neighbours as in those living close to you, that is the tactics NOT hiding your face behaving badly towards them to start spewing gibberish that you can't even practice on FACELESS social media! wink

Thanks! I accept that as your personal opinion. You are entitled to it.

My Opinion too is that you find Jesus while he can be found. You need an Encounter with his Spirit.

Shalom!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

Thanks! I accept that as your personal opinion. You are entitled to it.
My Opinion too is that you find Jesus while he can be found. You need an Encounter with his Spirit.
Shalom!!!
Another wrong perception Ma!

Jesus is NOT lost so he is not to be found rather he sent his followers to go in search of the LOST sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24

So you're wrong again Ma, the SHEPHERD is NOT lost but his sheep! That is why he said that when his lost sheep hears his voice they will recognise it, because Jehovah's Witnesses are always in the neighbourhood carrying the message of the SHEPHERD so that humble ones will quickly grasp the voice of the SHEPHERD through our PRESENTATIONS! John 10:27

May you have PEACE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by nutarious(f): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Another wrong perception Ma!

Jesus is NOT lost so he is not to be found rather he sent his followers to go in search of the LOST sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24

So you're wrong again Ma, the SHEPHERD is NOT lost but his sheep! That is why he said that when his lost sheep hears his voice they will recognise it, because Jehovah's Witnesses are always in the neighbourhood carrying the message of the SHEPHERD so that humble ones will quickly grasp the voice of the SHEPHERD through our PRESENTATIONS! John 10:27

May you have PEACE! smiley

First, I can't have any perception from whatever you say, hope you get that. Then I am telling you to stop Quoting bible for your statements. Its hypocrisy, anybody can't quote .

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

First, I can't have any perception from whatever you say, hope you get that. Then I am telling you to stop Quoting bible for your statements. Its hypocrisy, anybody can't quote .
Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
I thought you said SHALOM? cheesy
Well if you won't accept anything from my side, that's exactly the same way it is over here! Luke 16:26
But to stop quoting God's word, that's too much for you to say Ma. Remember 1Timothy 2:12? cheesy
You don't exercise authority over me, you can do that over your followers in that your church NOT a fully competent Christian like me! cheesy
God's word is for everyone to read and speak about, the judgment is for Jesus NOT you Ma! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

I thought you said SHALOM? cheesy
Well if you won't accept anything from my side, that's exactly the same way it is over here! Luke 16:26
But to stop quoting God's word, that's too much for you to say Ma. Remember 1Timothy 2:12? cheesy
You don't exercise authority over me, you can do that over your followers in that your church NOT a fully competent Christian like me! cheesy
God's word is for everyone to read and speak about, the judgment is for Jesus NOT you Ma! cheesy

Quote from your Watchtower magazine since its your final authority on all matters. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? / Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested / Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.