Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies (4669 Views)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Janosky:

What have you learnt from Kumuyi changing deeper life church doctrines?

Has OLAADEGBU learnt anything from
1 Samuel 16:6 & 1 Samuel 3:20 ?

[b]Oga,Your FALSE claim :
OLAADEGBU:

A true prophet of God won't err in prophesying. Only a false prophet

has been debunked by Prophet Samuel's FALSE prophecy in the holy Scriptures. grin

What do you know about bible doctrines? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Janosky:

"Millions now living would never die"
is very similar , synonymous with
"this generation will by not pass away..."

Oga, is "this generation" of Matthew 24:34 in Jesus Christ days still alive in this 21st century?

Are you implying the generation living then are still alive on earth today? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, remove the rafters in your eyes.
Your god of men is renowned for Changing and editing your DL church doctrines in the name of "paradigm shift", the phrase you coined on this forum. grin cheesy

What do you know about the "paradigm shift?" undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
haddeylium:

This is the question you ought to have asked before allowing yourself to be misguided by all these misleading articles.
Everybody knows our belief is that miraculous gift of prophesy disappeared since the days of the apostles.

Check out extract from many of our official journals and watchtower articles.

We have not the gift of prophecy.” (January 1883, page 425)

“Nor would we have our writings reverenced or regarded as infallible.” (December 15, 1896, page 306)

does not mean those now serving as Jehovah’s witnesses are inspired. It does not mean that the writings in this magazine The Watchtower are inspired and infallible and without mistakes.” (May 15, 1947, page 157)

“The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic.” (August 15, 1950, page 263)

“The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers.-2 Timothy 3:16 And so, at times, it has been necessary, as understanding became clearer, to correct views. Proverbs 4:18 ”​—February 15, 1981, page 19.

We have never Claim to making any predictions or prophesy.What we have been guilty of is misunderstanding some of the prophecies (That is in the Bible already) that relate to the “end times”.
No one enter a trance or wakeup from a dream to tell you this or that. NO!
We compare the scripture to scripture and try to understand what it says about the end times

Afterall, we never claimed that our researches are infallible and we're always ready to change if we find out we are incorrect. Life in general is like that. Some people change as they learn and grow, some refuse to even learn.
I pray you do.

For example, we used to celebrate Christmas but when we found out it's unscriptural, We do the right thing cheesy

you check the article, you can notice that we are compared with “prophets” (in inverted commas, mind you) metaphorically, because we publicly proclaim God’s message. Only that that message is the one in the Bible, not a personal divine revelation.

Since you know you are no prophets neither are inspired by the Holy Spirit you have no business predicting or interpreting scriptures confusing million of blind followers into pit of hell. lipsrsealed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Since you know you are no prophets neither are inspired by the Holy Spirit you have no business predicting or interpreting scriptures confusing million of blind followers into pit of hell. lipsrsealed
For your mind....
Your god of men is inspired to chop & change doctrines, "predicting or interpreting scriptures confusing" his blind followers.

Oga, remove the rafters in dlc. grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

What do you know about the "paradigm shift?" undecided

Oga, make you tell us, I first saw that expression "paradigm shift" in your older post referencing your Pastorpreneurs change of doctrines.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you implying the generation living then are still alive on earth today? undecided

According to Jesus Christ is "this generation shall never pass away" he spoke to @ Matthew 24:34 "still alive on earth today"?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

What do you know about bible doctrines? undecided

I know the Bible doctrine of 1 Samuel 16:6 & 1 Samuel 3:20 debunked your FALSE claim.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Ken4Christ: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
The TRUTH is that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't guilty of false prophecies at all!

Because what Jehovah asked them to teach their members is exactly what they are teaching. But it is the unbelievers that's taking the words of JWs as FAILED prophecies.

Jesus said 'an evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign,and no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet' Matthew 12:39

Let's consider Jonah's case here. He was sent to declared a prophecy of doom against a nation, he ran away and God miraculously brought him back, nobody saw any miracles performed by Jonah, Jonah preached and STARTED EXPECTING HIS PROPHECY TO BE FULFILLED, many of Ninevites repented and God changed his mind over their destruction, Jonah got annoyed because God didn't fulfill what he said regarding Nineveh, God told him why he changed his mind, God later brought the destruction upon Nineveh but by then Jonah and most of his contemporaries were no more!

Jehovah's Witnesses heard God's voice through the reading, studying and prayerfully meditating on Bible prophecies, they noticed that God's time to destroy evil people is at hand, they started proclaiming it globally, millions repented and became Jehovah's Witnesses, God changed his mind on the time so that many more could repent as the millions who joined the few are now preaching and teaching zealously, unbelievers were setting their minds on the words of the first set of JWs who proclaimed the prophecies, they're even expecting them to perform miracles{signs} before they can consider them, millions who realised their own spiritual conditions PERSONALLY are fast studying and dedicating their lives to JEHOVAH, Jehovah is still going to destroy wicked people but that time is what he declared to no one!

Please i may be wrong,so help me sought out where i missed the similarities in the circumstances surrounding ancient Jonah and today's Jehovah's Witnesses? But think deeply about what Jesus had in mind before likening the situation to what happened in the time of No other prophet but Jonah and Noah!

I will still present the similarities between what is happening to Jehovah's Witnesses today and the time of ancient Noah! smiley

Jehovah witness are not Christians. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. Run away from that evil organization if you don't want to end up in the very hell they deny doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Jehovah witness are not Christians. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. Run away from that evil organization if you don't want to end up in the very hell they deny doesn't exist.

This is the naked truth. Happy Sunday my brother. cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Your FALSE claim can NEVER be truth.
Ken4Christ:

The Empty RANTS of 3 deities Polytheists DECEIVING themselves. grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Ken4Christ: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks. Same to you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by johnw47: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Janosky:

The Empty RANTS of 3 deities Polytheists DECEIVING themselves. grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

fraud jw janosky

trinitarians say they believe in three persons in one God

you are the polytheist believing in two gods, mighty god jesus
and almighty god jehovah

you so deceive yourself, continually repeating your same lies day in and day out:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

the christians God is one God

The One God Yahovah is Mighty/Almighty God

God is Mighty God:

Gen_49:24  But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel)

Deu_7:21  Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

Deu_10:17  For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

God is Almighty God:

Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Gen_35:11  And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Gen_43:14  And God Almighty give you mercy before the man, that he may send away your other brother, and Benjamin. If I be bereaved of my children, I am bereaved.

you so dum oh lost one, of course
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by haddeylium(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Good evening Mr. Ola. Should I take this as a general statement for all religious organization or this particular one is peculiar to JWs? Repeatedly, your Daddy G.O has change his interpretation of the scriptures, I hope he'll take this advice too. cheesy

Is it unusual to have a wrong ideas or expectation in the Bible? NO!
Ancient worshippers of God and early christians also had mistaken ideas and expectations and needed to adjust their viewpoint or what would one think if the followers of Jesus after being taught bible truths had the opposite understanding?

Such changes are in harmony with the Bible principle stated at
Proverbs 4:18; The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.”
Just as the rising sun reveals details of a landscape gradually, God grants an understanding of divine truth progressively, in his due time.”

We do not try to hide these changes in our understanding (thus no disception) of the Bible. In fact, we record and publish them.

One of the most attractive feature of Jehovah’s witnesses is this humble attitude and willingness to grow spiritually.

I believe in the Bible and that JWs by far has the most accurate and reasonable interpretation. That doesn’t mean that I believe Jehovah’s Witnesses have the absolute truth. The absolute truth is God’s Word (John 17:17), and Jehovah’s Witnesses offer the best explanation in my view; but it is subject to improvement, instead of being bound to a creed.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
johnw47:

fraud jw janosky

trinitarians say they believe in three persons in one God

you are the polytheist believing in two gods, mighty god jesus
and almighty god jehovah

you so deceive yourself, continually repeating your same lies day in and day out:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

the christians God is one God

The One God Yahovah is Mighty/Almighty God

God is Mighty God:

Gen_49:24  But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel)

Deu_7:21  Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

Deu_10:17  For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

God is Almighty God:

Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Gen_35:11  And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Gen_43:14  And God Almighty give you mercy before the man, that he may send away your other brother, and Benjamin. If I be bereaved of my children, I am bereaved.

you so dum oh lost one, of course

This fraud of a WAILER grin
Your Trinity mentors know you are LYING on this public forum.

Mighty God mean "Mighty One" in Hebrew language. (Go & learn something tonight.) grin
"Mighty God" is a title for men, Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ, as well as angels.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by johnw47: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Janosky:

Mighty God mean "Mighty One" in Hebrew language. (Go & learn something tonight.) grin
"Mighty God" is a title for men, Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ, as well as angels.

lost fraud jw janosky

oh false accuser like your daddy of lies the devil, you so so dum dum, of course

you false jw's don't call Jesus "mighty man" you call Him "mighty god"
you are polytheist having two god's: a "almighty god jehovah" and a "mighty god jesus"

you can never stop twisting/lying just like your father of lies the devil:

lost fraud jw janosky, you love to call The Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of The Bible:
"godheads alias dogheads"

lost fraud jw janosky, you love to call The Christians Holy Spirit of The Bible:
"the ole demon ghost"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by johnw47: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

quote the lie < of course you won't, you never can, can you, oh habitual liar
and you know i'm not trinity, but like i keep saying to you:
"you false jw's/false accusers/false prophets etc. can never stop lying just like your father of lies the devil"

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Janosky:

Your FALSE claim can NEVER be truth.

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
Ken4Christ:

Jehovah witness are not Christians. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light"
Oga, you typed GIBBERISH. grin

Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen servants.
Acts 3:13 Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Acts 15:14 the disciples are Jehovah's witnesses.
Jehovah's witnesses will remain God's servants.

Oga continue DECEIVING yourself. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Ken4Christ: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Janosky:

Saying that Jehovah witness are not Christians is even an understatement. They are anti Christ. They are agents of darkness sent to destroy lives and prepare them for the very hell they deny it's existence.

For one to be a Christian, there are tenets of the gospel that must be believed and the Jehovah witness does not believe any one of them. For example :

1. They do not believe that God raised up Jesus from the dead bodily. They first said that God melted the body of Jesus with chemicals. After some years, they said God stole his body. In other words, they are calling God a fraudster.

2. They don't believe one can be saved by grace. They teach salvation by works. We are not saved by good works but we are saved unto good works.

3. They do not believe that the Holy Spirit is a person. They call him a force.

4. They do not believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues which the scripture clearly teaches.

5. They do not believe in the existence of literal hell where lost souls and ungodly people go to. Our Lord Jesus taught about hell more than any other subject.

6. They do not believe in miracles. They teach that the days of miracles are over.

7. They do not believe that Jesus is coming back. In fact, they teach that he has already come back.

I can go on and on. I have studied their teachings for over 30 years. They just brainwash their members with lies from the pit of hell such that even when they see evidences against their lies, they are ready to defend them at all cost.

They will suffer in the worst portion of hell for outright dishonesty and rebellion against the truth of God's word.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by johnw47: 1:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Jesus was talking to the church at ephesus, but He could have been talking to us christians today, how we show false jw's who claim to be God's people, that they are liars:

Rev 2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars

false jw's/false apostles/false prophets etc.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Cordenify(m): 1:54am On Apr 06, 2022
House of Joy: Two Ways to Remember Jesus https://miheanyi..com/2022/04/two-ways-to-remember-jesus.html
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
haddeylium:

Good evening Mr. Ola. Should I take this as a general statement for all religious organization or this particular one is peculiar to JWs?I Repeatedly, your Daddy G.O has change his interpretation of the scriptures, I hope he'll take this advice too. cheesy

Daddy G.O. ko Daddy G.S. ni. It's either you show what interpretation of the scriptures he changed or forever hold your horse.

haddeylium:

Is it unusual to have a wrong ideas or expectation in the Bible? NO!
Ancient worshippers of God and early christians also had mistaken ideas and expectations and needed to adjust their viewpoint or what would one think if the followers of Jesus after being taught bible truths had the opposite understanding?

Such changes are in harmony with the Bible principle stated at
Proverbs 4:18; The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.”
Just as the rising sun reveals details of a landscape gradually, God grants an understanding of divine truth progressively, in his due time."

That is why you need to receive the God breathed word of God and not the faulty interpretations of sinful men trying to take the place of the Holy Spirit.

haddeylium:

We do not try to hide these changes in our understanding (thus no disception) of the Bible. In fact, we record and publish them.

The fact that you own up to your errors doesn't make it any right. You persist in making more errors, making it up as you go.

haddeylium:

One of the most attractive feature of Jehovah’s witnesses is this humble attitude and willingness to grow spiritually.

One can be sincere but sincerely wrong and unfortunately sincerely leading multitude followers to damnation.

haddeylium:

I believe in the Bible and that JWs by far has the most accurate and reasonable interpretation. That doesn’t mean that I believe Jehovah’s Witnesses have the absolute truth. The absolute truth is God’s Word (John 17:17), and Jehovah’s Witnesses offer the best explanation in my view; but it is subject to improvement, instead of being bound to a creed.

You need the Holy Spirit who is the author of the Bible to interpret what He wrote, this you cannot get from your Governing Bodies because they did not write the scriptures. All the trial and error your organisation is making will lead you to eternal damnation.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Janosky:

This is deception of all ages. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

This is deception of all ages. undecided
Is Acts 3:13,Acts 15:14 & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) in Oga OLAADEGBU Bible?
Yes !

Oga STOP LYING grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Janosky:

Yes !
Oga STOP LYING grin

Kumuyi don dribble them tire now he's allowing them to watch TVs! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Janosky:

Yes !

Oga STOP LYING grin

Stop throwing scripture references without saying how it relates with the topic.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi don dribble them tire now he's allowing them to watch TVs! wink

We have been using television to broadcast before many of you were born. cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

We have been using television to broadcast before many of you were born. cool
I no be small pikin by any standard. grin

JWs started motion pictures in the late 1800s before Hollywood or your forebears.
grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by Janosky: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Stop throwing scripture references without saying how it relates with the topic.

Sifia pains of a polytheist worshipping 3 deities.

Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) "You are my witnesses, my servants whom i have chosen, says Jehovah.
Exodus 3:15,Jehovah the God of Abraham...
Acts 3:13 Jesus Christ is servant of the God of Abraham.
Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness confirmed.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Janosky:

I no be small pikin by any standard. grin

JWs started motion pictures in the late 1800s before Hollywood or your forebears.
grin

Were you born then, Methuselah? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am An Aborisha / Ebo {sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì] / Please Catholics, Avoid These Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.