Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money (2645 Views)

Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) / HELP!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
I bought an iphone Xs from techprodigy on the 10th of May for 210k not knowing that I was dealing with a crooked fellow.I started noticing foul play when weeks after I asked oga how far with the iphone Xs and he started giving me silly excuses.He told me the one that came in has a crack on the back that I should exercise a little patience.Days rolled by without anything from techprodigy and I asked him about update concerning the iphone and he came up with another story that the iphone Xs is from someone which I never knew in the first place.He said he picked the phone and he realised it was locked that he has to waybill the phone back to the guy.I asked him for a refund because I was tired of the whole story and he told me was going to do the needful.After a truck load of lies and promises,he managed to send 100k out of the money on the 10th telling me the guy that sold the iphone Xs to him was yet to refund him as if I transacted with the guy.I have been on his neck for my 110k balance and he has been feeding me with all sort of lies from having issues with his account to not been able to use ATM to transfer.Please nairalanders,help me beg techprodigy to release my 110k .
Cc Wildchild cc Dragnet cc omicpet cc chisom k
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Techprodigy......please do the needful and pay me my money
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Techprodigy come defend yourself o
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by McMayor(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2019
TechProdigy. From your explanation, you really don’t need any reason to keep holding on to this persons money. Let’s do what is right timely than to be denting our names over a few bucks.
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by techprodigy(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2019
McMayor:
TechProdigy. From your explanation, you really don’t need any reason to keep holding on to this persons money. Let’s do what is right timely than to be denting our names over a few bucks.
Boss you are correct. But those bad deals turned up same week from different DealHunters right here on NL, not from my regular suppler. 2 of them Just keep begging that they will get a buyer before they can refund. Took another one almost 3 weeks to refund for an iPhone X which have already refunded the seller of. Mind you it was not only this particular buyer I was to refund so I was splitting the refund between the affected buyers. Sent him 100k on Monday with the hope to balance up yesterday but the unexpected occurred and I explained that to him. I can never held on to already in naija deal payments this long ke. In the course of this bad pick up 2 of the affected still bought close to 500k worth of items I waybilled to them. Everything been equal I will balance him up next week sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Mr Techprodigy,telling me to wait again till next week before I get my money is not only unacceptable but evil.You were with my 210k from 10th of May,I could have channelled the money to do something more meaningful that will yield something.Ever since I asked for a refund on the 29th of May,it has been lies all the way.The truth is you are not a straightforward person.You told me yesterday morning that once you step out of the house,you would use the nearest ATM and do the transfer,later you told one of your clients will be the one to send the money to me.The frustration and stress I have gone through trying to recover my money is unquantifiable.I never did business with any of your masked deal hunters, I paid to you so kindly sort me and settle with whoever you sourced your deals from.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by israel2563(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by stpat1(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Peterflexy001:
Mr Techprodigy,telling me to wait again till next week before I get my money is not only unacceptable but evil.You were with my 210k from 10th of May,I could have channelled the money to do something more meaningful that will yield something.Ever since I asked for a refund on the 29th of May,it has been lies all the way.The truth is you are not a straightforward person.You told me yesterday morning that once you step out of the house,you would use the nearest ATM and do the transfer,later you told one of your clients will be the one to send the money to me.The frustration and stress I have gone through trying to recover my money is unquantifiable.I never did business with any of your masked deal hunters, I paid to you so kindly sort me and settle with whoever you sourced your deals from.
Be patient and wait till next week as he has promised. Hopefully you will be refunded.
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Kreamie(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2019
TechProdigy

Kindly sort out this issue...You’re better than this.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kreamie:
TechProdigy

Kindly sort out this issue...You’re better than this.
Help me beg him ooooo
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
My own still dey fire e never done, when e done I go dish am out to all of una *wait*
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
He reached out to me and promised to pay me this week so I am waiting for him to make good his promise
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by wizzy89(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
GadgetHunter:
My own still dey fire e never done, when e done I go dish am out to all of una *wait*

shocked
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Still awaiting payment from Mr Techprodigy
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Still waiting on Techprodigy to do the needful.Today is thursday
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by HABRUZZY(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2019
nawa ooooooooooo
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Today is friday and no payment yet from techprodigy
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by stpat1(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2019
What kind of seller are parading on nairaland nowadays. They keep changing their id too
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Owodiran1(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2019
The best solution to this problem is that each deal hunters should invest there personal money in this. Once it gets to Nigeria. After it has been tested to meet up with descriptions, then it can be sold out. It is just a suggestion though. Don't come for my head oh.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2019
I called techprodigy this morning and all he could tell me was to be hopeful.It seems this guy is cursed from his mother's womb.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by bokohaman: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Peterflexy001:
I called techprodigy this morning and all he could tell me was to be hopeful.It seems this guy is cursed from his mother's womb.
lmao@ be hopeful
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Protein0: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Owodiran1:
The best solution to this problem is that each deal hunters should invest there personal money in this. Once it gets to Nigeria. After it has been tested to meet up with descriptions, then it can be sold out. It is just a suggestion though. Don't come for my head oh.
This is actually the solution to these troubles of this deal hunting thing.

Enough of deal hunting scams
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by IsaAbubakar: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
use IGP Xsquad or sars
shoot one of his legs
i hate scammers angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Kreamie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Be hopeful cry
Peterflexy001:
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Kreamie(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kreamie:
Post here bro. @peterflexy001

https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal
Alright. I will do that
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Another week has gone and techprodigy hasn't paid me
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Kreamie(m): 4:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by Peterflexy001(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2019
It's a brand new week and Mr Techprodigy is still holding my money.What more injustice could be more than this
Re: Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money by fowlyansh181(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Peterflexy001:
It's a brand new week and Mr Techprodigy is still holding my money.What more injustice could be more than this
open a case with Sars or EFCC if you can, use his account number and phone number as evidence .. Sars will do the needful before the week runs out .. use 50k from part of the 100k he paid you to fund Sars, he will pay double.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Compaq Presario Cq56 Pc, 320gb Harddisk, 3gb Ram For 60k / NOKIA N900 For Sale --- N30,000 / Sumec Firman Generator Buying Guide In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.