Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. (253 Views)

Does This Site Give Authentic Reviews? / HELP!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money / Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Well, as we all know how Elon musk has been acting some few days ago, restrictions over restrictions.
People got frustrated today and started looking for alternatives, well most people were quick to move on to truth app and this made the app crashed.
While looking for what's trending online, I saw nairaland trending and I felt, well since we are in the hot season of Elon's Twitter, something must be happening about nairaland that's making it trend.
What's the trending about? People are asking why is this site still this way? Why is this app full of tribalism? Why all the hate and insults?

In all these, I have just two questions, who are those to be blamed for all the insults, hates going on this app, osewa or we the nairalanders?
Secondly, will this app get any better?

Here is some few words people are saying about nairaland.

Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
People are moving to blue sky. Nairaland is a no no.
Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Some feel it is better osewa sells this app, isn't this a good idea?

Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is it by force to be on Nairaland?

If you hate Nairaland why not build a better version and let the owner be. Is anyone being forced to use this space?

Someone even said if an Igbo guy builds something better Seun would work to bring it down. SMH

Seun do as you please, if you make that giant leap and fail, same turds would laugh at you.

The fact that NL is in the discussion is enough evidence to the contrary.

Retards want NL is metamorphose into Twitter forgetting that they’re not the same app. Grow at your pace

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by Angel55555(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I love NL the way it is, it's better than most international Websites.
Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by Angel55555(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
I love NL the way it is, it's better than most international sites, try visiting British tabloids.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by tivta(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Hmmmmm

The unfortunate thing is despite all the rules, a lot of people do get away with breaking it.
Re: Nairaland: What Is Holding This Site Down. by BrazilianOG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Is it by force to be on Nairaland?

If you hate Nairaland why not build a better version and let the owner be. Is anyone being forced to use this space?

Someone even said if an Igbo guy builds something better Seun would work to bring it down. SMH

Seun do as you please, if you make that giant leap and fail, same turds would laugh at you.

The fact that NL is in the discussion is enough evidence to the contrary.

Retards want NL is metamorphose into Twitter forgetting that they’re not the same app. Grow at your pace
Seun is the BOSS anyone who says otherwise is a joker. #SEUNFOREVER

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - Redmi Note 12 Pro (6/128) / Please House I Need A Good Clipper Suggestion / 50yards 100% Pure Copper Wire For Sale(2bundle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.