Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra (2706 Views)

Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / Buhari Receives Brahimi Ghazli, President Of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by chuka85(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has restated Nigeria’s support for the people of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR), and their quest for self-determination and independence.
He gave the assurance on Thursday when he hosted the President of SADR, Brahim Ghali, at the State House.
He stressed that the country’s position is in line with several resolutions of the African Union (AU) and the United Nations (UN) on the matter.
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement, quoted Buhari as saying, “Nigeria remains committed to supporting the efforts of the AU and the UN towards finding a lasting solution to the Sahrawi problem.”
Earlier, President Ghali had congratulated President Buhari on his re-election and the successful celebration of Democracy Day.
He commended Nigeria’s past support for SADR during President Buhari’s tenure as military head of state, and the country’s support for liberation movements on the African continent.
The SADR leader said the weight of Nigeria’s support remained crucial to the final resolution of the “continued colonisation of his people.”
It would be recalled that Nigeria recognised SADR on November 11, 1984, when General Buhari was head of state.
President Buhari had earlier met behind closed doors with his Liberian counterpart, President George Weah.
The meeting started around 11.35 am when Weah arrived at the forecourt of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, ended 11:55 am, with the presidency saying it was a private visit.
Weah was in Abuja for the June 12, 2019, Nigeria’s Democracy Day celebration.

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/06/un-siprised-as-buhari-throws-support.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by greymiles: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where in your personal write up did it say UN is suprised about anything?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by Unigrad: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
greymiles:
My thought.
That was what made me want to read the details.

2 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by Olorunnim: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where did the UN Mention Anything here?

1 Like

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by oyatz(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2019
The OP, Chuka85 is also known as UN

Olorunnim:
Where did the UN Mention Anything here?

4 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by MKULTRA: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2019
greymiles:
Sorry let me try and help out
What OP meant was UNN

University Of Nigeria Nsukka grin

3 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by Lorenzop: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Height of hypocrisy!!!

Buhari can openly canvass support for His Islamic brothers republic a.k.a Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic but will be quick to proscribe a harmless IPOB as terrorist organization while his Fulani brothers ravage the nation unhindered.... I say shame on the sensibilities of all those supporting this man especially the Yoruba Moslems, una eye go clear soon

Operation Fulani Jihad across Africa 2.0

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by sparog(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Foolish Op

Where is the UN's report?

1 Like

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by Karemarealty288(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Am still looking for the Surprised... grin

2 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by argon500: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Cooked story from the land of the rising sun
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by frowland(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Lookin for quote from UN!
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by CharleyBright(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Bigot, Hypocrite, Jihadist, Vindictive Extremist and Fulani Terrorist are all the character imbued in one man.

3 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by argon500: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2019
CharleyBright:
Bigot, Hypocrite, Jihadist, Vindictive Extremist and Fulani Terrorist are all the character imbued in one man.

But the write up is not too long to read now..

You should have tried...
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by boldaslion: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Lorenzop:
Height of hypocrisy!!!

Buhari can openly canvass support for His Islamic brothers republic a.k.a Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic but will be quick to proscribe a harmless IPOB as terrorist organization while his Fulani brothers ravage the nation unhindered.... I say shame on the sensibilities of all those supporting this man especially the Yoruba Moslems, una eye go clear soon

undecided

Don't worry yourself, they will understand the surprise element at UN general assembly coming up in September where biafra will be represented while having a fulani Muslim man as the UNGA president.

2 Likes

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by CharleyBright(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
argon500:

But the write up is not too long to read now..

You should have tried...

What makes u think i didnt read it?
And what makes u think my post is not in line with Subject Mattter?

Is Buhari not a Hypocrite to support self independence of a group but oppose the self independence of another - Biafra?

Is Buhari not a bigot in all his acts in relation to his support of his Fulani Arab brothers?

Obviously, it is either you dont understand my post or u dont understand English.
Or both.

1 Like

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by argon500: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
CharleyBright:

What makes u think i didnt read it?
And what makes u think my post is not in line with Subject Mattter?

Is Buhari not a Hypocrite to support self independence of a group but oppose the self independence of another - Biafra?

Is Buhari not a bigot in all his acts in relation to his support of his Fulani Arab brothers?

Obviously, it is either you dont understand my post or u dont understand English.
Or both.

Mr English, remember Buhari is someone's dad and grand dad.

You wouldn't want anyone to talk to your dad like that or..
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by falcon01: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
last last this man is a hypocrite.. he supports others but he gas his own personal problem at hand

1 Like

Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by zolajpower: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Lorenzop:
Height of hypocrisy!!!

undecided
You want to know y the Igbos will continue to lick the asses of the northern people ? I will tell you for free they lack cohesion ,organisation and cooperation . Everyone wants to become a leader nobody wants to be loyal . Take for instance there is no common Oba in any Igbo land unlike most state who boast of a oba .
They should learn the act of oneness and not division . The Hausa and Yoruba are good in the aforementioned information. That is why they will continue to produce leaders without much ado . shocked
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2019
boldaslion:

Don't worry yourself, they will understand the surprise element at UN general assembly coming up in September where biafra will be represented while having a fulani Muslim man as the UNGA president.

They don't know
Re: UN surprised As Buhari Support 'sahrawi Republic' Independence, Forsakes Biafra by CharleyBright(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

Mr English, remember Buhari is someone's dad and grand dad.

You wouldn't want anyone to talk to your dad like that or..

My boy, no be me say make u no sabi English ooo.
Abi, your papa no send u go school?
Buhari being a grand dad or father doewnt mean someone cant say the truth about him Or call him what he is.
If a great number of people say u are a tribal and religious bigot, then u need to check yourself irrespective of whether you are old or young.
Only a tribal bigot with ulterior motive will constitute a National security apparatus to be 97.5 Northerner and Fulani, against what the constitution stipulate.
The Army, Airforce, DSS, Police, EFCC and the entire security heads are Northern Muslims.
He is a Tribal and Religious bigot of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Begs Asari Dokubo To Stop Exposing Him / Serious Revolution Brewing In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.