Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity (396 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by sunky97: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
A teenage Christian convert has gone into hiding following death threats from her vexed Muslim father, Abubakar Seidu, who has denied threatening her life.

Eighteen-year-old Mariam Seidu says she has been in hiding since March 2019 after her father hired some youth to attack her newfound place of worship –a church.

The teenager told JoyNews, she has enjoyed a wild, care-free and immoral lifestyle.

“At first, I was a stubborn girl. I used to go out with my friends, I used to club, I used to take shisha, I used to take alcohol…but I had a friend.”

“That friend,” she said, “regularly comes around with a Christian evangelism team to preach the gospel. She would reject all their invitations.”
“Whenever I see them I used to run because I don’t want to listen to them.”

But Mariam says, she fell sick and that was when she accepted an invitation from her friend to come to church. She says it was a life-turning decision.

“When we went he prayed for me and when I came home I was feeling well.”

Regular church, regular threats

The 18-year old said her father’s threats became regular as she also became regular at church.

“My father said because of the church he will disown me. He told me if I still go to the church, he will bring cutlass to the church and come and butcher me.”

That threat was on a Wednesday. “I was scared”, Mariam said but still defied him on Friday and went to church. Her father followed up his threat that day.

He caused a scene at church, attacking the congregation, she indicated. That Friday, she did not return home and has been hiding. Mariam says she endures sleepless nights.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/i39m-ready-to-go-to-jail-over-my-daughter39s-conversion-to-christianity
Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
uh
Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by Uyi168: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Like I've always maintained..
The only reason we still have many Muslims today is because of the apostasy law..
Remove that Law and you'll be surprised at what is left for islam

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by Exempted: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
That man should be arrested
18 year old is no longer a kid but an adult.
Besides, she has freedom of worship last time i checked....

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by Shinjitsu: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Islam is the religion of the devil all they do is kill, rape and do drug

Homosexual block me

Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by enilove(m): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Islam is the religion of the devil all they do is kill, rape and do drug

Homosexual block me

Lol

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Go To Jail Over My Daughter's Conversion To Christianity by trapQ: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Satanic religion.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? / Snake Man Exposed As He Came To Attack Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin / A Reoccurring Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.