Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Luka Modric Turned My Offer Down – Eden Harzard Lament - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luka Modric Turned My Offer Down – Eden Harzard Lament (851 Views)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Reaction As Eden Harzard Was Spotted Cutting Man's Hair Surfaced Online(video) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luka Modric Turned My Offer Down – Eden Harzard Lament by Maicon2019(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Eden Hazard appeared for the first at the Santiago Bernabéu as a Real Madrid player, and received a warm welcome from the Madrid faithful. Hazard still does not have a shirt number, however, and told a short story about a conversation with Luka Modric over the number 10 shirt.

Right after he was presented in front of an excited crowd at the Bernabéu, Real Madrid’s new star was asked at a press conference about what number shirt he will wear at ‘Los Blancos’.

Hazard, who wore the number 10 during his time at Chelsea, revealed that he spoke to Luka Modric to ask him, jokingly, if he would give up the number 10 shirt. In fact, the Belgian’s shirt is already for sale…but without a number.

“I was fortunate that I was able to talk to Modric through Kovacic. I jokingly asked him to leave me the number 10 and he said no (laughs). But well, the number for me is not the most important thing, the most important thing is the badge,” said Hazard.

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe

SOURCE =>
https://www.abloaded.com/luka-modric-turned-my-offer-down-eden-harzard-lament/

Re: Luka Modric Turned My Offer Down – Eden Harzard Lament by Exempted: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
No. 10 shirt in any club is one of the most importatn numbers.

Just chill a littke when modrid leaves, u can have it because that should be the best number for you.....

(1) (Reply)

Retired Super Eagles Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme Spotted In Training For Wolves / Checkout This Bayer Leverkusen Epic Clapback At Lewandowski / Serie A Virtual On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.