Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Plantashion Boyz R Back!: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plantashion Boyz R Back!: (2960 Views)

Naija Boyz - Lollipop - African Remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by lakeside4love(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2007
Though their comin back has got more to do wit the money involve,

Am happy they r comin back to do at least one last album together, Lets see wat they can still give to their Fans,

Styl Plus Producer, T Joe is signing n producin their new album, n i heard its a huge amount of signin,

More update to follow,

Wat do u guys think of their comeback?
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by anusule(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2007
please are you damn serious or you just want to boo us?

if its true how im i gonna hear their songs cry cry

if they should come back its really gonna set naija music on fire, though its on fire. but more fire please, grin
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by IBDat(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2007
The P.Boiz are Back!
The Breakup to makeup hit boy band - Plantation Boiz recently gave fans a thrill as a teaser to their highly anticipated comeback album after a highly publicized breakup years ago. The trio of Faze, 2Face and BlackFace made its first performance in Lagos at Nigga Raw's concert; "Raw and Uncut" which held on April 27 '07, at the Vault, Victoria Island. The Plantation Boiz (hmm, It's kind of cool to be calling them that again, ) belted out some of their old tunes much to the delight of the stunned audience. They also gave a special bonus treat to all that attended in the form of a Brand new song (a potential single of their impending album). Is everything between the boiz a - ok now? If the fact that they all left the venue together in one vehicle after their performance means anything, then I guess so. In more P. Boiz news, the group is currently working on a 15 track album which features solo and group songs from Faze, 2Face and Black Face. The album will reportedly be released in the coming months!
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by anusule(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2007
hey God why??

why im i missing so much??

anywayz , i know somehow somehow, i ll get to hear their songs (new)
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by chiogo(f): 9:49pm On May 07, 2007
huh, why are they comin' back? I thought they were enemies.*hisses*, childish guys. Anywayz, that's their problem. I loved their songs when they were together but , they became independent, don't know if they'll still be that good now.
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by LoVeBoOBS: 9:51pm On May 07, 2007
Am so happy they are coming back because i miss them sad sad cry cry, can't wait to hear their new songs
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by anusule(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2007
what are you sayin?   angry grin
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by IBDat(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2007
I personally feel as though this album should be their best yet - They've all grown and developed individually and gained eachother's respect so that shouldn't be an issue - the material should be a collaboration of all their skillz just like previous albulms - Can't wait! cheesy
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Oracle(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2007
This is good news. I think they'll work collectively and also individually.
I hope they produce something worth hearing coz if they act as big boiz they may just mess up.

Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Emad(f): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2007
if the rumour is true then Good, i just hope tuface wil not run away with teh song half way through again lipsrsealed
What do u say>? T Jazz is doing their Album?? hummmmmmmmmm well maybe this time it might be Plantashun-Styl

Lets see what they come up with but it sounds ackward to me undecided
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by lalaboi(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2007
they av a song out alredi since last month or so!
1 stupid song lik dat!
title 'say u blive me'
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Emad(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2007
what could we have expected when three dummies come together ?
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by naijagal(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Emad:

what could we have expected when three dummies come together ?

OUCH!!! shocked
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by moondust(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
not wit the kind of single they just dropped recently. . . absolute crap!
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by MP007(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2007
the reunion of the dumies? what da hell, prefer dem alone, na black face i no like
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
I've heard "Say You Believe Me"

It's not what you expect a combination of "2Face, Faze and Blackface" to sound like.
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Emad(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
mactao:

I've heard "Say You Believe Me"

It's not what you expect a combination of "2Face, Faze and Blackface" to sound like.

LOL grin
please can you give me the link ?
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2007
I don't have the link, I heard it on radio.
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by sect(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
Whats the big deal about their coming back especially when they are now successful,am sure guys will be disappointed after the release of their album cos the expectation will be too much me i really prefer faze alone
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by pheesayor(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
This is to notify y'all that the album is out. It's sizzling hot. At least they sound matured and I think the album'll go places. Go get urs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Mindless(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Fisayo

Do you mean what you just said?
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Emad(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2007
pheesayor:

This is to notify y'all that the album is out. It's sizzling hot. At least they sound matured and I think the album'll go places. Go get urs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hummmmmmmmmmm you sound like their publicist sad
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
Yeah, the album is out. I have it.
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by pheesayor(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
@emad
m not their publicist as u claim, just their greatest fan and remember they also live in festac where I reside and dont get it twisted. Any more comment??
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by 9ja4eva: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2007
Super group
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by Emad(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2007
yes one more,
Please can you put up just any song from that album on You tube,
I think you have made me eager to listen

I hope it is all that as you say
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by banging(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
If na me be T joe i go colect my money from this men wey call them self plantationboz, E be like say na vex dem take right the job self i don,t understand, I have the album with me here, Its ok sha, But i expect more than that from that old boy plantation, Face did a great works there, Treack, 1 OCEAN OF PASSION 2 LIKE HERE BETTER 3 SAY YOU BELIEVE ME 4.TILL I MET YOU 5. IF YOU WANT ME 6. FELLOW NIGERIANS 7. ANTHEM 8. SOMETHING ABOUT YOU 9. BACK TOGETHER AGAIN 10. SOKOTO 11. RATHER BE 12. LIKE HER BETTER REMIX 13 OCEAN OF PASSION INSTRUMENTAL 14 SAY YOU BELIEVE ME INSTRUMENTAL,
tHEM SING LIKE UPCOMING ARTIST
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by 9ja4eva: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2007
Abeg you fit upload the album?
Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by banging(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2007
This is the four listed track , enjoy yourself

Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by banging(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2007
5 to 8 track

Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by banging(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2007
9 to 11

Re: Plantashion Boyz R Back!: by 9ja4eva: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
Oh its nt downloadable like this

Chai you not on now.

Abeg you fit upload am for web

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: May D Ft. Oskido - Get Down [DOWNLOAD] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Baby — The Bigger Picture / Wande Coal Ft. Burna Boy - AMORAWA [prod. By Leriq]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.