Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 (25738 Views)

Since 1993 Peter Obi Visit MKO Abiola Home A Decade After / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by press9jatv: 4:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Sheu Sani honoured at Abiola's home in Lagos today for his role in the June 12 struggle. watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAQPaHy7sU

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by tj4luck(m): 4:32am On Jun 14, 2019
That's great. He really deserves it

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by slivertongue: 4:52am On Jun 14, 2019
a true June 12 apostle. most of those jumping up &down today are pretenders who wud trend wit anything to b relevant

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by fukushaki(m): 5:20am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by nzeobi(m): 5:30am On Jun 14, 2019
the real hero and not those that went behind to collect money and appointments.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by saheedbadmus(m): 5:35am On Jun 14, 2019
that nice

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by BuhariAdvocate: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2019
I pity that idiot called Dino melaye.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by seunmsg(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2019
It is an honor well deserved. His role in the struggle for the actualization of MKO’s June 12 mandate is why I always find it very difficult to abuse him. He was one of the very few northerners that rose above ethnic sentiments to fight for MKO’s mandate. History will be kind to him for the role he played in the fight to enthrone democracy in Nigeria.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Modavies: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2019
True Hero's of June 12 most of those celebrating mko today are happy for his death inside them heart

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by roqrules04(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
What should be given to IBB ?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by dukie25: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by mozat(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
just that he talks too much but guy is intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2019
Very well deserved...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by israelmao(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Sani has paid his dues in political activism it is only those that don't know the cost of democratized Nigeria that make mess of it.The price cannot change the cost of a product.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Shikini: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Meanwhile, Buhari is there doing eye-service
renaming a stadium he did not build.

He could not even maintain the stadium

Obasanjo started and completed National Stadium together with Games Village in 3yrs

Buhari is in his 5th year yet not a single legacy project to his name except for some
GEJ's railways projects and airport terminals which China completed during his tenure

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2019
They should work to make Nigeria better, they are only good in all these shit that won't move Nigeria forward, if na to use China trains that look like Python and bullet, abi trains that will move to abuja from Lagos within 50 minutes , they will be navigating

And lastly, he no go better for the bet naija guy above , it seems seun osewa don sell nairaland to them
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Bighead9: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Biafrans right now. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2019
I expected to see vitriol. I'm surprised at the praises instead.
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by 9jaBloke: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Comrade
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by educator24(f): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Abalado(f): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
This man is the only aboki that I know his so intelligent, unlike some people don't even have primary school leaving certificate and they claimed they have it and later used nepa Bill,, most of the abokis are mumu, ode, fools, but anyone that will be brilliant will be brilliant extra ordinary
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Abalado(f): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Please tell nairaland to leave my comment as I said it,,, I wrote aboki they changed it to northerners,, what's their own na, is they aboki ni, is me them ni? Is me nairaland ni, is they comment my comment ni,, is they me ni?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by arantess: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I expected to see vitriol. I'm surprised at the praises instead.
Seems you derive joy in such

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by idonhammer: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Bighead9:
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Biafrans right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by TemmyT002(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Wow.
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by press9jatv: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
God bless senator shehu sani for fighting for the June 12 struggle. Nigerians will never forget him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakership: Betara, Gagdi Withdraw after meeting with Tinubu, Endorse Abbas / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.