Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 (25748 Views)

Since 1993 Peter Obi Visit MKO Abiola Home A Decade After / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by franchasng: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
nzeobi:
the real hero and not those that went behind to collect money and appointments.
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by mudiana(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Bet9ja44441799:
[color=#000000][/color]See Below
greed naim go kill u. U won 4million and u re still looking for 5k registration fee from people. Which kind of hungry man u b sef. Abi u don spend all d money one night for olosho.
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by ekitimanalways(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
I doff my hat to him for his courage not to swim with the tide of bigotry during and after the June 12 struggles. I must admit he is one of the few nationalists in our politics.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Dagoma: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Their Action Your Credit!
�������
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by sundayoluwatimi(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
There were/are many June 12 heroes. They did just well!
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by screamng: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
press9jatv:
Sheu Sani honoured at Abiola's home in Lagos today for his role in the June 12 struggle. watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAQPaHy7sU

Sheu Whoever wrote this must be the dumbest Bleep in the history of dumb bleeps in the Universe. Learn how to spell names before you start sharing stories about people. Sheu. Stupid
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Formularcr7: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Shikini:
Meanwhile, Buhari is there doing eye-service
renaming a stadium he did not build.

He could not even maintain the stadium

Obasanjo started and completed National Stadium together with Games Village in 3yrs

Buhari is in his 5th year yet not a single legacy project to his name except for some
GEJ's railways projects and airport terminals which China completed during his tenure

sorry to say you're sensel-----
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Shikini: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Formularcr7:
sorry to say you're sensel-----

Who's this one?
Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Bighead9: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=79314313][/quote]

Chai!!
Is that Nnamdi Kanu's head? grin grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu don suffer aswear. grin

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by ahamonyeka(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 by Yeyeboy88(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bros i no fit Forget you for dat 5k wey u give me during Christmas time. God bless you boss
seunmsg:
It is an honor well deserved. His role in the struggle for the actualization of MKO’s June 12 mandate is why I always find it very difficult to abuse him. He was one of the very few northerners that rose above ethnic sentiments to fight for MKO’s mandate. History will be kind to him for the role he played in the fight to enthrone democracy in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.