Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] (42210 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo) / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2019
YesNo:
And I am sure SOME of her friends were being so crazy jealous of the wife and nagging to their husbands and saying

"that man that bought his wife a car and opened that big shop for her, does he have 2 heads?"

no mind them
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by ceejay80s(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
donziggyman:
Well it quite unfortunate that he's only looking for means of survival not a lavish lifestyle. He use he's own share to establish business for his wife. Truth is that we must condemn all criminal act in all ramifications.

If I where the owner of the money I will strike out the case let him go and sin no more. Who knows what tomorrow holds. He might be my helper tomorrow.

What goes round comes around. Uwa na eme ntughari. I'm using myself as a point of contact and example!

whats all this......................?
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by ceejay80s(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
femi4:
Camry naija use: 400k
Slippers biz: 200k

even if na second hand use or fifth hand.....how much the remaining gang come collect?

1 Like

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Afonja007: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Igbo man employed an afonja girl so she can help her family, still ,good for nothing owo mi da boy kamorudeen still went ahead to dupe an innocent girl,nothing good can come out of people with this type of names no 1 kamorudeen isiakadeen tajudeen muyideen wasiu akeem ola niyi Abdul Fatai samusideen angry
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Agboki: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
article1:
[b][/b] Omo Ole, now they are confessing like village witches and wizards

sad sad sad a caring thief abi?
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by damiBJ: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:
You cannot hypnotize anyone without their consent - the same way you cannot cause someone to be healed without their faith in Jesus.

He must have threatened her.

Small boi speaking...
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
ayourbamie:
All these with 1.4m?
u said my mind.
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by emezuo17: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Gabson001:
Afonjaaaaaaa if not thief, is ritual.. I hail thee
. This is totally uncalled for my brother
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
ayourbamie:

3 member gang
Gave brother 200k
Slippers 200k
Camry 400k

How much go remain na
I wonder o
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Shyluck(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
The Bible says Jesus couldn't do any mighty works in a particular place....He marveled at their unbelief thereafter. No one has any power over you unless you allow them.

You're not speaking out of experience. If you're open spiritually, people can do you many many things. As for getting healed without believing, Go used me severally to heal my mother even without my touching her and she was not a Christian. Any time I see any problem concerning my mother I will just stretch my hand towards her room from my own room and she gets heald. This type of miracle works only when the problem is revealed to me by God even when I alredy know about it physically. Most of the time it is people who don't believe that get healed to make them believe.
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by shineeye1: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2019
The inglorious end of all evildoers!
All evildoers think the heaven is too far away to catch up with them but they get stunned how suddenly they are trapped regardless of the distance !
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by sheyoroniyen(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:
You cannot hypnotize anyone without their consent - the same way you cannot cause someone to be healed without their faith in Jesus.

if jazz hit you ...na den u go know say dey no need ur consent
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by onilanre(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
argon500:
Inside 1.4m you bought Toyota pencil abi Na eraser

Set a business for your wife and also gave your brother 200k

Na how much his colleagues con get?
I was wondering too
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by sacx: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:

Wrong. I can cite many examples. How do you raise the dead?
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
sacx:

Wrong. I can cite many examples. How do you raise the dead?
You ask their permission before raising them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by sacx: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

You ask their permission before raising them grin

Funny shi.t grin

Imagine me waking John Doe at the morgue
Me: Do you want to return back to life?
John Doe: Yes
Me: Do you believe in Jesus?
John Doe: Yes
Me: Oya die back lemme raise you up shocked
John Doe:

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by olowo1995(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gistpeeps:
After established business and bought car. why don't you stop robbery.

Vanity upon Vanity

You think it is that easy, no no no no.....

"old habit die hard
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by dododawa1: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Hmmm...I need a caring husband like that too.
you pray will answer in ........amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Army Officer Seen Fighting Police Officer In Enugu / Another Killers' Den Uncovered In Ibadan, Body Of School Boy, Many Others Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.