Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu (5566 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu by penplus: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
The difference is clear
Re: I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu by TheFacelessMan: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
rusher14:
Maybe he just needs a new haircut.

And a little change to the shape of his eyes..

I forgot, and his nose too.

Those lips might need some adjustment.

Hmm, his cheekbones need lifting.

His jawline could be better shaped.

Teeth, yeah teeth too.

...fvck it.

Let's just do a head transplant

By the end, i was roaring with laughter.

Nice one. Liked the last line grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu by ThePreachersSon: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't see any resemblance. Well he still won't get Smith's attention. With his ear like butterfly.
Re: I Was Raped By My Teacher At 12yrs Because I Look Like Willsmith - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2019
rusher14:
Maybe he just needs a new haircut.

And a little change to the shape of his eyes..

I forgot, and his nose too.

Those lips might need some adjustment.

Hmm, his cheekbones need lifting.

His jawline could be better shaped.

Teeth, yeah teeth too.

...fvck it.

Let's just do a head transplant
Lol.. Really funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Patoranking, Which Will Make You Realize You Can Make It / Miley Cyrus Is A Member Of ILLUMINATI / UNBELIEVABLE! Live Fish Found In Man’s Intestine During A Radical Surgery [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.