Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River (21358 Views)

Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete / BREAKING: IPOB Rapes Lady, Beheads Couple In Imo, Threatens Family Members / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nazarethnaza: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2019
A Nigerian Pastor who allegedly raped a lady he was supposed to pray for and also threatened to kill her with a gun if she revealed what transpired between them, has been paraded after he got arrested alongside suspects. The pastor in charge of the Gate of Testimony Church, Hosanna Okoi, who claimed his church was located in Sierra Leone, was arrested after a lady reported to the police that she was raped and also threatened with a gun not to report the incident. The Pastor who however denied claims that he raped the lady he was supposed to pray for, denied knowing who she was but admitted taking her to a wedding and later to a pub.

He stated, “I am a Nigerian, but I am the pastor of the Gate of Testimony Church based in Sierra Leone. I came to Nigeria and I met the lady, who said she was going to a wedding.

“I did not know her from Adam, but I offered to take her there and gave her N500 to drink water. Later, we met at a pub and we drank and that was all that happened. I did not take her to anywhere and I don’t know why she decided to frame me up.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/pastor-allegedly-rapes-lady-he-was-supposed-to-pray-for-in-cross-river/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nazarethnaza: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nazarethnaza: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2019
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nbote(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2019
As d Chief Gateman of d Gate of Testimony church, he raped her to grant her access to her own testimony

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by elgramz: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2019
So many riff raffs now claim to be pastors and hide under that name to commit all manner of atrocities

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by emapraiz(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
konji is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by NokiaN8(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2019
medical test can prove... so they shudnt conclude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Tonyspecial(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2019
When It Come For S3x Trust A Calaba Person

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Adedaniel211(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by iCauseTrouble: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2019
May God help us
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Temple1288(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2019
That man is innocent

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Aldebaran(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Imagine going to a Pastor for a prayer, Only to be Raped by the same Satanic Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by thesicilian: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2019
I have never heard that any of these pastors was able to rape an intelligent lady.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by mosallah(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Nbote:
As d Chief Gateman of d Gate of Testimony church, he he raped her so dat she can enter and have her own testimony
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by AntiWailer: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2019
"She made Pastor fall "

Dead Brain Church members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by landforeast(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Winders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by ablelin: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Na their way, men of men, they call themselves when God refused to call them, and just because we have few that are gullible, they decided to play on their foolishness, throw him into jail and throw away the key....
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Haykinsofficial: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
... they went to d pub and drink?
Wat kind of drink? Beer? Gin?
Endtime pastors everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by landforeast(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Fake pastors every where
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by kingBenedict: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Twisted shit...
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by chukwuibuipob: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2019
undecided sad sad Pastor Sinedu.Rape is development too? Haba! fl@theadPIGS

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Westsida: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2019
angry
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Reelmii: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2019
gate of testimony ko

gate of testament nii

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by NwaliE01: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2019
I feel that lady framed up against that pastor.
The pastor is innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by 9jaAmerican: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Aldebaran:
Imagine going to a Pastor for a prayer, Only to be Raped by the same Satanic Pastor
just What if the said pastor is innocent? What if he was really framed up?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) / Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife / Four Suspects Caught With Freezer-load Of Hemp In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.