Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" (433 Views)

Albysnr And Jegzlion! Set To Drop Hit Single Titled “ronaldo” / Waje:.Timaya Gifted Me ‘Kpolongo’ My Latest Single / Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" by Delightikechi(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Dib.com.ng

Source: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/official-video-burna-boy-anybody.html

Burna Boy has just released a new single tagged “Anybody”, and this marks Burna Boy second official single for the year, following the release of “Dangtote” in the early month of this year.

Burna Boy who has been on a working mood for his forthcoming project, which he tagged ‘African Giant’ which is expected to be out before the year runs out, dropped the official video of his new single titled "Anybody".

Watch Video Here: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/official-video-burna-boy-anybody.html

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" by Tocynone(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Another hit
Re: Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" by emapraiz(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2019
cool
Re: Burna Boy Released The Official Video Of His Latest Single Titled "Anybody" by lalasticlala(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2019

(1)

7 Reasons Why I Prefer Using Quickteller To My Fcmb Internet Banking / Bbnaija’s Nina Goes Bald, Flaunts New Look / Customer Care Agent In The Famous "Mr Sule Prank Call" Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.