Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation (22210 Views)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by nairalee(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol then u will also have to give an apology cos you also stashed stacks of dollars
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Cue4rm: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
meditator:
How can a thief serve YOUR LIVING GOD ? Servants of God are pure and do not engage in public mismanagement and misappropriation of fund

Please I dont deal with zoneBs, be guided ok?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Democracy has been raped many times in this country. I am not in support of Sanusi but truly our royal fathers are now almost useless anyways that's in the north. A Ganduje that we all know how he won the election is talking. In fact I expect him to have been removed since. Nigeria why? Anyways I still have hope in this country.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Cue4rm: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

And u serves a dead gods ?
Useless flat pig , everything to u is about good luck this good luck that

Please I dont deal with ZOneBs, be guided ok?
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by meditator(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Cue4rm:

Please I dont deal with zoneBs, be guided ok?
only an idiot deviates from issues.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Sicilyjoe: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Cue4rm:

Please I dont deal with ZOneBs, be guided ok?

How can u deal with ZOneBs when (Jack) the dog is better than u

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Bleep this dollar grabbing motherfucker.sanusi survived bigger travails than your dollar eating arse
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Gandollaar(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2019
aolawale025:
Just making reconciliation harder
Exactly! grin

Let the fight continue. Thank God I don't have to pay for popcorn.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Fran90004: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2019
ghjkgkiugiu
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by GenFunction: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
but Ganthiefje ugly on a code o
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by CioAngels(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
meditator:
How can a thief serve YOUR LIVING GOD ? Servants of God are pure and do not engage in public mismanagement and misappropriation of fund
Hmmm, who are the pure seevants of God?
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by barinedan(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Karma is Taking Its Course On emir sanusi, you Point one Finger At Others, four Fingers Will Return To You. The Same Man who Accused Jonathan is Now Being Accused Of Similar Crime
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Wait what?!?!.....so if he apologizes, the money he allegedly squandered will be forgiven abi??

[img]https://media1./images/a8eee0478480e3ba61a16c42c9b4ca10/tenor.gif?itemid=13829734[/img]

Well he(gandollars) is no saint himself
tongue
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by CioAngels(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Ha, you see how our suppose to respected Kings has finally cheapen themselves suddenly because of one useless money they are given. For crying out loud, this is abomination, for a King to apologise to a governor. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, our Kings, all the Traditional rulers all over Nigeria are very very bigger than the governors/presidents. Emir Sanusi, don't apologise to a mere governor hence you rub yourself in the mood. Kings without status, that's what have now made of you. Abomination.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Shikini:
Ganduje is a mad man.
He divided Kano Emirate, launched a subtle move to sack Sanusi
but expected him to fold his hands and not go to court?
sanusi should just resign from the emirate and contest for President. If he win, ganduje will disappear.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Naija4love(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Haha funny

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by emezuo17: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2019
meditator:
. In all investigations by your party, have they been able to pin any corruption case directly against Jonathan? I hope you won't start ranting about people who served under him because we all know what is happening with people serving under buhari, and let me tell you, God said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, that you assume and tag Jonathan a thief, doesn't mean if you wrong or lie against him God won't punish you, let's be guided, as for sanusi and ganduje, their kano, their Emirates their wahala, ba ruana
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by TruthinAction: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Islie:
Ted Odogwu, Kano

Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has been quoted as saying that Emir Muhammad Sunusi II must publicly apologise to him and the entire people of Kano State for allegedly dragging the Emirate Council into politics for the ongoing reconciliation moves to yield the desired result.

Ganduje, in his 45-paragrah response to an article, ‘Letter to Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje,’ written by one Jibrin Ibrahim in respect of the face-off between the duo, also said, “Emir Sanusi has the moral burden to withdraw all court cases he’s personally sponsoring against Kano State Government as part of reconciliation conditions.”

The rejoinder, written by the immediate-past Kano State Commissioner for Information, Mallam Muhammed Garba, on behalf of the state governor, read, “It is very important to state that for the reconciliation to yield the desired result, Emir Sanusi has the moral burden to publicly apologise to Governor Ganduje and the entire people of Kano State for dragging the revered Kano Emirate into the murky water of politics.”

It also asked the monarch to extend a hand of fellowship to the emirs of Karaye, Rano, Gaya and Bichi and demonstrate his readiness to assume his position as the Chairman of Kano State Council of Emirs.

https://punchng.com/reconciliation-ganduje-demands-apology-from-sanusi/

The governor should also tender public apology for the bribe he collected on camera.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Charly68: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fulani's are incurably stubborn, thank God they both have same trait.
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by vizzyswagh(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Abomination!!

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by IsaAbubakar: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
May we never offend someone like Ganduje in our life .
Somebody say Amen !
This Ganduje wicked pass anything grin
you're not a real Muslim
just a typical half yeroba Muslim

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by bmos(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
israelmao:
Just imagine a thief and bribe taker demanding apology!

Haa! Demanding apology from a fellow thief and squanderer. Suuu!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by AkataYeriYeri: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
you're not a real Muslim
just a typical half yeroba Muslim
Okay cheesy
Do you feel better now?
What happened to all 70 of your other monikers?
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by meditator(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
CioAngels:
Hmmm, who are the pure seevants of God?
The good people
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by Kinikini: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
If you keep looking back, you will miss the future. Even GEJ has accepted the verdict. Why is it difficult for you people. Move beyond these sentiments.

elgramz:
Sanusi is reaping what he sowed and, he decided to wine and dine with pigs and now they are dragging him in the mud
Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by abuhlawal(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
01mcfadden:
Nawa o

I really thank God man is not God.
Thank God for God
The thing tire me oooo
We really thank God for God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Surulere Mall Gutted By Fire (photo) / International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.