Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates (22208 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) / Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by 9jahotblog: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
See the pictures of The International Conference Center, Abuja Venue For The Accreditation Of Delegates. It’s set for the APC Presidential Primary .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by 9jahotblog: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
The stage is set

4 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
SEN ABDULLAHI ADAMU SHOULD APOLOGISE AND RESIGN HIS POSITION AS APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN BECAUSE OTHER CONTENDERS WILL NO LONGER BE CONFORMABLE WITH HIS LEADERSHIP.

Copied.

304 Likes 79 Shares

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Olabanjozs: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Like penalty kick,I hate politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by GOFRONT(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just for them to carryout their mago mago

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by shigishege: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
E sure for tinubu or osinbajo.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by adexbols: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu vs ...
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Agricmoney(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
let’s see the outcome

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

4 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by ZombieTAMER: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
undecided

Give me the presidency

it's my turn

3 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Passionate888: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Make them no fight there o

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by candidbabe(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
NANSENSE
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Simeonjoe1: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Olabanjozs:
.. Na why I like am. Violence is enough to share round, sorry for those of you with supporters.
We may no get candidate we just dey here the watch

2 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by 9jahotblog: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Lorenahertz(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
The way APC is going about this election, it is obvious that whoever wins it will be rigged in

1 Like

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by redcliff: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin. Earnestly waiting for it grin

3 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
shigishege:
E sure for tinubu or osinbajo.

Shaaataapp
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Buffalo2(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Emi lo kan
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by maxtop(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
The stage is set. Person papa go cry tomorrow and the one bragging I made him governor, i made him VP and without me he cant be president will gnash his teeth come tomorrow.

Let me order for my popcorn and chill kunu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Henri244: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
So they never start since.
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by JosephXavier: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
On Ahmed Lawan's mandate we stand

Tinubu should retire at London old people's home

2 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by UncleHenrich(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Like play like play the north are strongly going to retain the power come 2023....
The earlier we divide this country the better it will be for us!!

3 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by iluvdonjazzy: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beautiful
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by asorockvibesblo: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
The stage is set grin grin

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Olabanjozs:
hahhahah, na so
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by dazzlingd(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu should cover his face in shame.

Nigeria is not meant for the north alone

7 Likes

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok, seen.

1 Like

Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by Olaoye1988: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Power is going back to the North. another Eight years of .......................hmmm, fear North
Re: International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates by okorogodwin4(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
madridguy:
SEN ABDULLAHI ADAMU SHOULD APOLOGISE AND RESIGN HIS POSITION AS APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN BECAUSE OTHER CONTENDERS WILL NO LONGER BE CONFORMABLE WITH HIS LEADERSHIP.

Copied.
shut up Adamu is doing well south east or power get back to the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / Senator Hope Uzodinma Daughter's Wedding: Ekweremadu, Dogara, Ohakim Pictured / Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.