Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Dirty Jokes From Egypt - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dirty Jokes From Egypt (14485 Views)

50 Dirty Jokes That Are Always Funny (never Appropriate But) / Dirty Jokes / Eli's Dirty Jokes - Episode 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Make we relax small and cool the heat before the week gets started 2moro.

P . S   40 years and above  grin  cheesy

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Men that man own done finish oooo cheesy grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by blacksta(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2010
recycled tongue
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
4 wia . . make u take time oooo or else your belle go burst with more to come. grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
A farmer goes out and buys a new, young cock. As soon as he brings him home, the
young cock rushes and Phocks all 150 of the farmers hens. The farmer is impressed.
At lunchtime, the young cock again Phocks all 150 hens. The farmer is not just impressed anymore,he is worried. Next morning,not only is the cock Phockin, g the hens but he is phocking the turkeys,ducks even the cow.
Later farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the cock stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead.
The farmer runs out, looks down at the young cock limp body and says: "You deserved it, you[b] Hot b.astard![/b]"  grin
And the young cock opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says, Shhhhehssssssssss!,they are about to land."

This cock need serious deliverance ooo   tongue
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
A girl invites her boyfriend home for dinner and tells him they'll go for a long ride after that.
Boy is eager and gets his motorbike checked at the garage. The mechanic tells him everything is ok except the tank cap, which is slightly loose. So as to avoid water going in. The boy immediately purchases a tube of vaseline and heads off towards his girlfriends house.
Upon reaching there his girlfriend tells him secretly that the situation in the house is bad as nobody at home has done the dishes or chores for several weeks and the house is a complete mess and that they had decided that whoever speaks first today at dinner would clean up everything.
Boy enters the house and sure enough the place is unbelievably dirty and everyone sits down silently at the dinner table. The boy gets a mischievous idea and jumps on his girlfriend rips of her clothes and has take her in front of everyone.
Girlfriend gets excited, mom is embarrassed and dad is furious. But nobody speaks a word.
After sometime the boy gets another idea and this time goes to mother and has s*x with her. Mother is excited, daughter and father are infuriated. But still nobody speaks.
A little more time passes and the boy hears a clap of thunder and remembers his bike and whips out the vaseline and gets up when the father screams ,"OH NO. I' LL DO THE DISHES"

Chai the man no want serious pokking from behind sha lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by blacksta(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pharoh:

A farmer goes out and buys a new, young cock. As soon as he brings him home, the
young cock rushes and Phocks all 150 of the farmers hens. The farmer is impressed.
At lunchtime, the young cock again Phocks all 150 hens. The farmer is not just impressed anymore,he is worried. Next morning,not only is the cock Phockin, g the hens but he is phocking the turkeys,ducks even the cow.
Later farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the cock stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead.
The farmer runs out, looks down at the young cock limp body and says: "You deserved it, you[b] Hot b.astard![/b]" grin
And the young cock opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says, Shhhhehssssssssss!,they are about to land."

This cock need serious deliverance ooo tongue

ol boy wetin be this - joke or stomach upset shocked
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by blacksta(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2010
This place na local recycling center - lol
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by ndigbo: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^^ LoooooooL
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
Shey this place look like factory to your oga blacksta . . oya provide evidence of any copyright infringement. grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
Blacksta walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.
He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment.
The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"
"No", he replies,"I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it, "
The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What"s so special about it?"
Blacksta explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."
The lady says, "What"s it telling you now?"
Well, it says you"re not wearing any panties."
The woman giggles and replies "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"
Blacksta smiles mischievously , taps his watch and says, "Damn thing"s an hour fast."

Oga blacksta . . so na this kind lame game u dey play self lol.   grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by blacksta(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pharoh:

Blacksta walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.
He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment.
The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"
"No", he replies,"I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it, "
The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What"s so special about it?"
Blacksta explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."
The lady says, "What"s it telling you now?"
Well, it says you"re not wearing any panties."
The woman giggles and replies "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"
Blacksta smiles mischievously , taps his watch and says, "Damn thing"s an hour fast."

Oga blacksta . . so na this kind lame game u dey play self lol. grin

4.5 over 10 - try again - - but u try small
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by tanimz(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pharoh and his corrupted mind. undecided
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Kunbee: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pharoh wetin be this rubbish
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
I'm so certain poster took fermented kunu b4 posting. If not,whats the meaning of these?
Wait make Studio catch u
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by bxcode(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
The dude is just recycling it from ultimate jokes phone app.
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Mobinga: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
h8r's everywhere
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2010
^^

I tire ooo my brother . . .so so hater's everywhere,recycle ko re-square ni.

If u no like the joke make u waka jare and by the way i say 40 years and above. grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by greedie1(f): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2010
pharoh  dats the spirit jor
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Jeovy(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2010
no mind dem, dem get boring weekend, I love the 2nd one
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Apart from the 1st joke (heard it several times b4), the others were really cool

loved the 2nd joke best - nice!! smiley smiley
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by clemcykul(f): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2010
yawns**
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2010
Close ya rotten mouth jare. angry

U one give us disease? na me say make u no see hen climb? grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by dani1luv: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2010
Pharoh you try jorh grin cheesy
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by clemcykul(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2010
who pharoh dey talk to?

carry go bald head cmot for road
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^

He be like say he done tey when pour sumtin comot from bodi.   grin  grin

You no fit even speak correct english again self like below. . .   cheesy  grin

clemcykul:

who pharoh dey talk to?

carry go bald head cmot for road

Which one go better for you? My she-goat or she-dog. . . i fit send dem to come spend 2 minutes 4 ya room.  tongue
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Mobinga: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
cool I support Pharoh jare cool ride on mummy grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
Oga Mobinga and Daniluv . . . . i dey hail una for the kind support. . . cool

So make i carry go na. grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I"wink then pointed at his knees (meaning "need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.
Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jerk off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed-off and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy, "You idiot, I was trying to tell you I needed a hand saw."
The other guy replied, "I know, I was trying to tell you that I was coming."
[i][/i]

Sign language no easy oooooooooooooooo grin cheesy . . . .Oya clem take my she-goat go inside room and cu.m back here after two minutes. grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
pianist was hired to play background music for a movie. When it was completed he asked when and where he could see the picture. The producer sheepishly confessed that it was actually a Indecency film and it was due out in a month.
A month later, the musician went to a Indecency theatre to see it. With his collar up and dark glasses on, he took a seat in the back row, next to a couple who also seemed to be in disguise.
The movie was even raunchier than he had feared, featuring group sex, S/M and even a dog.
After a while, the embarrassed pianist turned to the couple and said, "I'm only here to listen to the music."
"Yeah?" replied the man. "We're only here to see our dog."

Lol na sychophants full this movie theatre ooo . . . . oga mobinga . . he be like say i see u there too so na wetin be ya excuse na? grin grin
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Pharoh: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
A couple were having financial problems until finally they couldn't stand it any more. The husband said to his wife that is was necessary for her to make some money through prostitution to get by.
So the husband drove her to the place where she had to do the job and in the evening he picked her up again.
"So, how much have you earned today?" the husband asked.
"Well", the woman responded, "I've made one hundred dollars and fifty cents."
"That's strange", the husband responded, "who gave you the fifty cents?"
Said the woman: "All of them, of course!"

Otu ru gbe ke oooooooooooo grin cheesy grin . . . .105 divided by 5 abi na .5 self lol? tongue
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Pharoh are you sure this jokes are from egypt
Re: Dirty Jokes From Egypt by Mobinga: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
Pharoh:

There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I"wink then pointed at his knees (meaning "need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.
Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jerk off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed-off and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy, "You , I was trying to tell you I needed a hand saw."
The other guy replied, "I know, I was trying to tell you that I was coming."
[i][/i]

Sign language no easy oooooooooooooooo grin cheesy . . . .Oya clem take my she-goat go inside room and cu.m back here after two minutes. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) / Hausa Joke / Funny Memes World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.