Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo (2045 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by GISTM0RE: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

Chairman of Cubaba group, Obi Iyiegbu and his wife celebrate 11th wedding anniversary.

He wrote;
It's been 11yrs of pure bliss with you my love! I've enjoyed every bit of it, and I'm grateful to God for a complete package He made for me. Thank you for everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Love you forever, my queen!!! Happy 11th wedding anniversary to us @lush_eby

See more; http://gistmore.com/obi-cubana-and-wife-celebrates-11th-wedding-anniversary-with-love-up-photo

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by GISTM0RE: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by GISTM0RE: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by Exempted: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats to them.....
They should share their secretes pls
Lots of divorce these days

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by Kingosytex(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
the way this guy comports himself is amazing. you wouldn't even imagine that he is very rich unlike many social media billionaires.

cubana is the real boss...
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Love Up Photo by iGISTM0RE: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (photo) / Wizkid Threatens Dumi Oburota And British Rapper, Tinie Tempah On Snapchat / "We Dont Do Audio”– Bobrisky Brags As He Surprises Loyal Fan With Benz Worth N5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.