Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married (43685 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Magnifico2000: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

Depression and you paying for your internet to do what exactly "?
It is free data.

Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wish we well Nairalanders.
Today is my birthday cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Isoduwa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Magnifico2000:

It is free data.

Giyman Una know everything
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
fwesharumi:
You really beautiful gina, but seriously I wish you had gone for a younger guy that will grow old with you.. Money and fame fades away but hapiness is forever. well, that aside...keep glowing wink beautiful you
keep your opinion to ya self
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Btruth: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool finally finally. We can rest now.
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Stephendeals: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
If na one alhaji marry this girl now the whole world no go hear word again. Some go even blame buhari join self.
Ned is an Alhaji ... Those who kno knows
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Says who?
Happiness comes from within.
Money is good no doubt.

Lol dey deceive yourself there. Proverty and happiness are enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol dey deceive yourself there. Proverty and happiness are enemies.
You don't know what happiness is smiley
The wealthy are also sad cry
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You don't know what happiness is smiley
The wealthy are also sad cry

You are right but if you are rich and sad, you would always have people around you that would try to cheer you up and make you happy. But for poor man it’s not the same oh. If the man no take care self him family go run leave am. If them don tire of proverty.
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by ensamy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
This Ned dey dress like palm wine tapper always.
Regina should brush him up. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by osuofia2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
If na one alhaji marry this girl now the whole world no go hear word again. Some go even blame buhari join self.
but NED IS AN ALHAJI, WHY THE NOISE
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by PNANYIAM(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Before u no know
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by nobsalis: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
tetralogyfallot:

U just said my mind.

One cold maltina for u

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by ajebuter(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
nobsalis:

U just said my mind.

One cold maltina for u

No one has problem with Alhajis having many young wives..

What we all frown at , is when they are minors and underage... or forced into it..

Regina is young, yes, but she's not underage or a minor

That's the difference here...
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by nobsalis: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
ajebuter:

No one has problem with Alhajis having many young wives..

What we all frown at , is when they are minors and underage... or forced into it..

Regina is young, yes, but she's not underage or a minor

That's the difference here...

Pls show me any alhaji wey don marry under age

Forget propaganda girls under 18 dey fuuuk wella for south Dan for north. Come calabar make u see under 16 wey be harlot.

Bros just forget sentiment
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by JAVANESE(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Of what relevance is this garbage??
Calm down.....wats wit d energy
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
fwesharumi:
You really beautiful gina, but seriously I wish you had gone for a younger guy that will grow old with you.. Money and fame fades away but hapiness is forever. well, that aside...keep glowing wink beautiful you

So that she will end up like her mother shey? I'm sure that was the word her mum used to get her. "See, I loved your father. But what did I gain? He couldn't even marry me properly. See how we are struggling, trying to make ends meet. Don't be like me. Make the sacrifice now so that you're children will have better choices."
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
People doubted this?
The man is younger than 66?
I am shocked at him using football age.
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married by Davesaves(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Come PM
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.