Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry (972 Views)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / India Police Arrests Two Nigerians For Duping Women Using 73 Fake Instagram Acco / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by unclexofficial: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2019
A Nigerian health officer, took to Twitter to narrate how some scientist from the Nigerian Food Sciences and Technology Institute nabbed women using transformer oil to fry puff-puff, yam and other foods in Abuja. 

According to @Xperiencswtness, it was also discovered that butchers used tyres and plastics ato roast slaughtered animals which are sold in the market. Recounting how these women were nabbed using transformer oil to fry in Utako and Garki Markets in Abuja, she wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/health-officer-narrates-how-they-nabbed-women-using-transformer-oil-to-fry-puff-puff-in-abuja/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Andersonjr(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Why are we being wicked to each other it baffles me

1 Like

Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by SOFTENGR: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if some people are humans or beasts.

1 Like

Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Nbote(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Our immune system here in Africa is rugged if not ehn many of us for don die finish...
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
What a country. Nothing, absolutely nothing works here. You are just free to do just whatever you like.
Imagine how innocent people have been buying death and diseases with their hard earned money, if this is done here in Abuja imagine how it will be for other states.
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is Transformer oil cheap?
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by proudevil: 3:38am On Jun 15, 2019
The mases are in trouble, the common man cannot go to the eateries anymore,and now the road side goodies are not safe...
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by AuroraB(f): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2019
otokx:
Help me ask them and how the woman got it!!! Of all oils, transformer oil wey be python egg lipsrsealed
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by TheFacelessMan: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Some years back, when i was living in Kampala, Uganda....

I ate akara fried with transformer oil and became the Transformer Man.

I could shape-shift and transform into any entity.

This is not Science-fiction but science-non-fiction....

1 Like

Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Iamicekid(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2019
Which kind nonsense is this, Abeg is groundnut oil that expensive for a business you will gain there ooo not that u are doing it for free ooo
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Auxtin85(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Some years back, when i was living in Kampala, Uganda....

I ate akara fried with transformer oil and became the Transformer Man.

I could shape-shift and transform into any entity.

This is not Science-fiction but science-non-fiction....

You tried to be funny
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Jokerman(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedness everywhere

What annoys me most is that they all go to church to listen to Gods word but no changes to lifestyle... I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Briller: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2019
AuroraB:
Help me ask them and how the woman got it!!! Of all oils, transformer oil wey be python egg lipsrsealed

Grrrhhhhhhh! I can't stop throwing up.
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by Briller: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2019
otokx:

Of course not! Transformer oil is damn very expensive.

Its the condemned oil, just like you have when servicing your vehicle. It's meant to be disposed of but the greedy ones sell it to the heartless beings who in turn use it to cook commercially.
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by TheFacelessMan: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Auxtin85:

You tried to be funny

I am indifferent to your opinion.... try elsewhere.
Re: Health Officer Narrates How They Nabbed Women Using Transformer Oil To Fry by AuroraB(f): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Briller:

Grrrhhhhhhh! I can't stop throwing up.
What's that about undecided

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Nigerians React As Police Officer Kills Unarmed Robbers In Daylight / Is Bet9ja A Scam Or What? / Florida Teenage Killer Dies In Prison At 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.