Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' (43686 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by realmindz: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nonsense

And you couldn't upload a clear pix of the said actor
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Nothing wrong with Owambe and Aso Ebi too that will serve no purpose to the dead, or Muslims don't do funerals?
Yeah, it's wrong. We don't do funerals
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by shegra58: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Why she no go sleep anyhow wetin she for dey do? She be 99 now, she clocks 100 soon. Ore body.
Well make she no near Muslim gathering go sleep again because at that age they already expecting her to die anytime.....Long Live to mama

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
shegra58:
Well make she no near Muslim gathering go sleep again because at that age they already expecting her to die anytime.....Long Live to mama
We don move the Woman go lagos same day. It's been 10yrs now sef.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by capitalzero: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alajiki:

What are you saying. He was a Muslim. Muslims don't engage in wasteful spending on caskets that will be eventually eaten away by termites. A simple N5,000 white wood will do it. Why spend hundreds of thousands on a casket which serves no purpose to the dead or the living?

nice one. expensive casket is nonsense.the only thing I disagree about islamic funeral rite is immediate burial of corpse. many have been buried alive.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Omoboricash(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Nothing wrong with Owambe and Aso Ebi too that will serve no purpose to the dead, or Muslims don't do funerals?
All the owambe for funeral is unislamic. Yoruba has induced their culture into Islamic ethics and teaches

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Uziyl(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Message to muslims. See ehn if you wan enter coma, just ensure say your coma no exceed 12hrs, any additional hr, just certified yourself dead and buried.. because by the tym you wake up, you don dey 6ft below.

That was how they almost buried my 89yr old grandma coz she slept for 12hrs. embarassed

Useless religion.

Bros easy with the lie.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Translate(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Message to muslims. See ehn if you wan enter coma, just ensure say your coma no exceed 12hrs, any additional hr, just certified yourself dead and buried.. because by the tym you wake up, you don dey 6ft below.

That was how they almost buried my 89yr old grandma coz she slept for 12hrs. embarassed

Useless religion.

Stop saying stupid religion . You can’t tell an educated Muslim to burry someone without confirming if dead from the hospital

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by SEGLIZ: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Rest In Peace sir. You were part of the people that thought me Yoruba language. But this man get fame why him burial be like this. Please God I want money than fame oh.

you mean to say greatness.
mind you it isn't the numbers at your burial but the life you lived, the ones touched, how you end it and where you are heading.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Uziyl:

Bros easy with the lie.
lie say if you die this night dem go bury you tmorow for islam??
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Slickest(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Useless religion.

The doctor that pronounced Ur grandma dead is a quack. And for you, u don't have to tell us that you are a bigot, keep your bigotry for your poor family that patronises quack doctors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Translate:

Stop saying stupid religion . You can’t tell an educated Muslim to burry someone without confirming if dead from the hospital
Baba this is beyond education, just forget it. No matter how educated some ppl be, religion go make dem stupid.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Kayharry(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Here

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slickest:

The doctor that pronounced Ur grandma dead is a quack. And for you, u don't have to tell us that you are a bigot, keep your bigotry for your poor family that patronises quack doctors
don't assume every every family is poverty-stricken like that of yours. Quack doc or not the truth remains. Bigot? Someone birthed into islam? Stop burying ppl few hours after they're certified dead!!. You no be God cease the person breath.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slickest:

don't assume every every family is poverty-stricken like that of yours. Quack doc or not the truth remains. Bigot? Someone birthed into islam? Stop burying ppl few hours after they're certified dead!!. You no be God cease the person breath. angry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by olumalcolm(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Why she no go sleep anyhow wetin she for dey do? She be 99 now, she clocks 100 soon. Ore body.
My broda i envy you oo, thats one of the pains i nurse, i neva got to meet any of my grandparents. maale nd paale na last born cry 3gbosa for ur grandma abeg..gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by morenikeji109(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Baba this is beyond education, just forget it. No matter how educated some ppl be, religion go make dem stupid.
silence is the best answer for a stupid fool like u for saying that.useless child, Omo irankiran,senseless he goat.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by olarid01: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
shegra58:
Owambe serve a very good purpose even to someone who does not have anything to eat can easily come there to eat and drink abi you feet go eat casket six feet under the ground

Oga, there is nothing like Owanbe (AS FAR DEATH IS concerned) in Islam. It's wasteful and won't do the dead any good. You can give aims to the poor and needy (having it in mind that the dead should get tge reward), but not in form of owambe.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
morenikeji109:
silence is the best answer for a stupid fool like u for saying that statement,useless child, Omo irankiran,senseless he goat.
Wa Morenikeji, je ki ori e pe faa! Mo ni size e ni ile faa!, mio ni ko pe o je namesake aburo mi. Therefore, so ara e gidi gan

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you mean to say greatness.
mind you it isn't the numbers at your burial but the life you lived, the ones touched, how you end it and where you are heading.

It’s not about the number of people at his burial, I’m talking about the coffin, the place he was buried. This man na legend for Yoruba movies, support suppose dey.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
SLIDEwaxie:
he's a Muslim and an expensive coffin is useless as the body is rested on the bare earth and not with the coffin.

I’m not sure he his a Muslim, Muslim don’t use coffin, maybe mat or white cloth
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alajiki:

What are you saying. He was a Muslim. Muslims don't engage in wasteful spending on caskets that will be eventually eaten away by termites. A simple N5,000 white wood will do it. Why spend hundreds of thousands on a casket which serves no purpose to the dead or the living?

If he was truly a Muslim and they don’t want to buy coffin like you claim. Then they should have used mat or white cloth to burial the man. Na so them burry one millionaire for my area just white cloth and mat. That coffin no make sense sorry

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
olumalcolm:
My broda i envy you oo, thats one of the pains i nurse, i neva got to meet any of my grandparents. maale nd paale na last born cry 3gbosa for ur grandma abeg..gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. grin
Haa! Baami, hope say dem old before dem die. Na make you dey pray for your parents to grow old sure pass.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Uziyl:

Bros easy with the lie.

This might be possible.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by SEGLIZ: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:

It’s not about the number of people at his burial, I’m talking about the coffin, the place he was buried. This man na legend for Yoruba movies, support suppose dey.

may we attain greatness in Jesus name. being a screen personality don't mean the cash flow is there.
if not of recent that a couple of the young generations getting endorsement I that industry na trash and females that knows the way and somebody that knows another.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:

may we attain greatness in Jesus name. being a screen personality don't mean the cash flow is there.
if not of recent that a couple of the young generations getting endorsement I that industry na trash and females that knows the way and somebody that knows another.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
shegra58:
Owambe serve a very good purpose even to someone who does not have anything to eat can easily come there to eat and drink abi you feet go eat casket six feet under the ground

It seems you cannot read English, he said casket serves no purpose to the dead. Then I said they do Owambe too that serves no purpose to the dead.
Did I mention the living and the hungry?
Since you have nothing to eat then you FEET go and eat casket and corpse 1000 feet under the ground.
They will tell you they don't know why they fail exams and interviews.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by bewla(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
And is this the carton they could bury him in? angry angry
Yea there is still chance u can upgrade it

but on a second look use the money support him love once. he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Timaya, 2Baba, Skales & Sound Sultan Hang Out At Quilox Club / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.