Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' (43674 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Omoboricash:

All the owambe for funeral is unislamic. Yoruba has induced their culture into Islamic ethics and teaches

It is unislamic but they do it, that's my point.
It is also not serving any purpose to the dead.

Even now, you see people renovating and painting houses, tiles with slide Windows after parent's death.( GENERAL), it serves no purpose to the dead either.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by olumalcolm(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Haa! Baami, hope say dem old before dem die. Na make you dey pray for your parents to grow old sure pass.
dem old ooo, paale is already 69years and maale dey gv am close marking. Tanks jare grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Yeah, it's wrong. We don't do funerals

That's not true, they do 8th day party, they also do 40/41 days party. Then some do further party.
I have seen it well.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alzirida:
Died in the morning,.
Poster came out Afternoon
Buried in the evening

FP today

You never see, one in my area didn't wake up on Sunday morning. We were coming from church around noon when we saw posters all over the streets.
SUNDAY MORNING! Who printed before noon?
Were they expecting him to die?
Everyone was shocked!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by shegra58: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
olarid01:

Oga, there is nothing like Owanbe (AS FAR DEATH IS concerned) in Islam. It's wasteful and won't do the dead any good. You can give aims to the poor and needy (having it in mind that the dead should get tge reward), but not in form of owambe.
Go tell that to those wey dey do Owambe may be Na you go tell them what to spend their money on cry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by comtem2011: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Rest In Peace sir. You were part of the people that thought me Yoruba language. But this man get fame why him burial be like this. Please God I want money than fame oh.
Lol, I can't but laff here.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by comtem2011: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Why she no go sleep anyhow wetin she for dey do? She be 99 now, she clocks 100 soon. Ore body.
wow, my regards to mama. Old age is only through the grace of God.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by luluman: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
And is this the carton they could bury him in? angry angry
Should he have been buried in Gold casket.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by DavSagacity(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alajiki:

What are you saying. He was a Muslim. Muslims don't engage in wasteful spending on caskets that will be eventually eaten away by termites. A simple N5,000 white wood will do it. Why spend hundreds of thousands on a casket which serves no purpose to the dead or the living?
Meanwhile our people will now organise an expensive party thereafter where they will spend lavishly and recklessly...whereas the dead suffered lack when he or she was alive.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's not true, they do 8th day party, they also do 40/41 days party. Then some do further party.
I have seen it well.
I'm not saying people don't do it. It's just that there is no record for it, it's neither in the Quran nor in the Hadith.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by ardeysholah: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Nothing wrong with Owambe and Aso Ebi too that will serve no purpose to the dead, or Muslims don't do funerals?
Muslim don't spend money on burial, and we don't celebrate it in elaborate ways, the only thing we Muslims do, is to to pray for the deceased and we do good deeds to people that are less previlege or building Mosque or any good project , in the name of the deceased . But some Muslims, throw up party after the burial, just because of their ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by ardeysholah: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
shegra58:
caution your grandma not to sleep anyhow again cheesy
Please be mindful of what you say about Islam. Ignorant is a disease, who told you that after 12 hours of not breathing as certified someone has die in Islam. Pls if you don't know anything about Islam. Please ask questions. May the peace and Blessing of Almighty God be with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Socsed(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
And is this the carton they could bury him in? angry angry

Ooh! Good Samaritan. Perhaps you could have contacted them before they bought that. Unnecessary observation....Of what benefit is that to a dead man who is about to face a much more difficult task? If you can't pray for him, park well.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Why she no go sleep anyhow wetin she for dey do? She be 99 now, she clocks 100 soon. Ore body.
There's a lot she can do. Get her a laptop and let her learn java coding, C++, Python, Assembly and software architecture lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Noel1:

There's a lot she can do. Get her a laptop and let her learn java coding, C++, Assembly and web development lipsrsealed
Nazo your own grandma dey do abi? grin. Dem no born Elizabeth herself wella make she try the aforementioned
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Nazo your own grandma dey do abi? grin. Dem no born Elizabeth herself wella make she try the aforementioned
My grandma dey stream codes like a code ninja.

Google don dey beg am come reason their server matter 4 dem, she dey take them do shakara lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Pidginwhisper: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Noel1:

My grandma dey stream codes like a code ninja.

Google don dey beg am come reason their server matter 4 dem, she dey take them do shakara lipsrsealed

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by shegra58: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
ardeysholah:
Please be mindful of what you say about Islam. Ignorant is a disease, who told you that after 12 hours of not breathing as certified someone has die in Islam. Pls if you don't know anything about Islam. Please ask questions. May the peace and Blessing of Almighty God be with you.
Go and quote who said something about 12hrs pls not me I also quote him myself
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Teedosh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
oriewanbe:
This pix is not clear. Pleas put his photograph(s).
this is him

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by kutashi: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Nothing wrong with Owambe and Aso Ebi too that will serve no purpose to the dead, or Muslims don't do funerals?
Yes! Muslim don't do funerals. Any Muslim doing owambe funerals are end time Muslims.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Uziyl(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:

This might be possible.
The guy is just a liar. No two ways about it.
You haven't confirmed if someone is dead you already thinking of burying. Except you are wishing the person death or expecting the person to die soon..Even if someone sleep for 36 hrs. You can tell if the person is still alive or not.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Uziyl(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
lie say if you die this night dem go bury you tmorow for islam??

Yes they will.. If at all confirmed dead. Have you ever heard a person ( muslim) buried because ppl had doubt if the person is really dead or not. Let's use or brain sometimes. If at all you used it as a joke, it's quite understandable but writing those words at the end of your sentence doesn't seem so.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Alajiki(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
DavSagacity:

Meanwhile our people will now organise an expensive party thereafter where they will spend lavishly and recklessly...whereas the dead suffered lack when he or she was alive.

It's senseless wastefulness
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Alajiki(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:

If he was truly a Muslim and they don’t want to buy coffin like you claim. Then they should have used mat or white cloth to burial the man. Na so them burry one millionaire for my area just white cloth and mat. That coffin no make sense sorry

Mat will eventually be used. That coffin was just to convey him to the burial site in case it's distant. Once the corpse reaches the place of burial, the coffin can be done away with.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Alajiki(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It's all wasteful spending. Islam abhors it.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alajiki:

Mat will eventually be used. That coffin was just to convey him to the burial site in case it's distant. Once the corpse reaches the place of burial, the coffin can be done away with.

Okay thanks
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by Origin(f): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Inna li llahi wa inna ilayi rajihun.

funny comments.

how do doctors confirm death.
Lack of breath.
Lack of heartbeat.

how wont u take a breath for 12 hours?
so those in coma dont breath

Prayer is all the dead need and good works to benefit ggem. then help those they left behind.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by sweetgala(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Rest In Peace sir. You were part of the people that thought me Yoruba language. But this man get fame why him burial be like this. Please God I want money than fame oh.

Your money would die with you and you'll soon be forgotten. Fame and a name or value lasts for millennia
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' by booksrite(f): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Should he have been buried in Gold casket.?

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller / See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.