Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

‘leave Me Alone For Single Guys’- Bbnaija’s Uriel Cautions Married Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘leave Me Alone For Single Guys’- Bbnaija’s Uriel Cautions Married Men (449 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘leave Me Alone For Single Guys’- Bbnaija’s Uriel Cautions Married Men by mrtim1911: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Uriel Ngozi Oputa who rose to prominence as one of the contestants at the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show has begged married men always sliding to her Direct Message (DM) to leave her alone for the young and single guys.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/leave-me-alone-for-single-guys-bbnaija-s-uriel-cautions-married-men

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Bodoung At BET19 - Her Red Carpet Look And The Stars She Eet. / Wow! Bbnaija's Efe Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal (video, Photos) / #bbnaija: Tacha Insults Mike For Getting Tipsy, Gedoni And Khafi Continue Kising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.