Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (44137 Views)

The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by tobybae: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
omo the snake long o
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Antoeni(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nkwobi Eke
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ajebuter(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
horlahwaley:
FTC again grin grin.

I dedicated this awesome success to sikira our house maid thanks for letting me forget about my ex, she thought i wont be able to do without her and now she has been disturbing me lately, Is it by force?

Shout out to my village people for not wanting me to make it. Las las i finally made it this year.

And my biggest shout out to Unku lalasticlala for pushing all snakes thread to FP.

But were you snake but reincarnated as lalsticlala.?

Las las, God will still punish ogogoro and mushin weed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by odedinigbin(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations lalastical
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Savages angry
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Koove: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
first time commenting on nairaland #snakethread...

nl is fun�
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Champneys: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalastical should be made to deepthroat this snake before it ends up in the farmer's pot!

cheesy
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by anochuko01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
piagetskinner:
Nice one

Come and kill this python custom skin iPhone 6 64gb
Uk used
Call 07068504404
interested buyers only
lol oga, na your head dey show for that screen so?
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Kenneth10110(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Ilu bo lo tiwa

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is this wan snake or pytho lala
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Adakintroy: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Abeg quite anything una see for TV una go regurgitation like small pickin. You travel throughout the lenght and breath and there are forest to your left and to your right. Do you know how many wildlife live there.

The world is very big..Nigeria is very big. Our heat signatures should be around 25percent of Nigeria total land mass. We just choking ourself one place. Travel next time but don't fall asleep and put your head out through the window and see stretch of forest and woods.

There are enough wildlife till enternity comes.

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ebonylove01: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
thank God..... all these pythons wey dey chop anything

2 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Adakintroy: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

Abeg quite anything una see for TV una go regurgitation like small pickin. You travel throughout the lenght and breath and there are forest to your left and to your right. Do you know how many wildlife live there.

Nigeria is very big. Our heat signatures should occupy around 25percent of Nigeria total land mass. We just choking ourself one place. Travel next time but don't fall asleep and put your head out through the window and see stretch of forest and woods.

There are enough wildlife in there.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
anochuko01:
lol oga, na your head dey show for that screen so?

Focus on the phone oga
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by whirlwind7(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:
This was killed on a friend's farm yesterday. I want to use this medium to encourage our farmers to always go to the farm with protective kits and armed. These animals are real and can attack humans.

Please, try as much as possible not to go to a farm alone especially if there are no neighbouring farms around.
Scary

Really?? They can attack humans??

Tell us something we don't know about snakes undecided
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na this kind snake be lala's favourite no be all those small small toy snakes
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Contact me for your farm inputs: hybrid seeds, fertilizers, farm tools and equipment, soil treatments etc

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ossyla(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:
This was killed on a friend's farm yesterday. I want to use this medium to encourage our farmers to always go to the farm with protective kits and armed. These animals are real and can attack humans.

Please, try as much as possible not to go to a farm alone especially if there are no neighbouring farms around.

Scary

this creature is harmless. it is not poisonous.
stop killing harmless creatures
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Damfostopper(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
why those pikins look camera like that.....

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
ossyla:

this creature is harmless. it is not poisonous.
stop killing harmless creatures

Are you sure they are harmless? Don't they swallow humans

To me, all snakes are harmful
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Lonelypacifist6: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
This python To fit Swallow op ooo.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Lonelypacifist6: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

Reticulated pythons are not friendly ooo They can Swallow a Full grown Adult

2 Likes

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Kakamorufu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Buddy rule should be employed.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Lonelypacifist6: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=dhdggdg post=79326779][/quote]Sex position kee you dia don't you know we're in public.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by FManager(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:

Scary

Death penalty do the snake murderer. Death penalty! Death penalty! angry tongue
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Lonelypacifist6: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
ebonylove01:
thank God..... all these pythons wey dey chop anything
In Fl USA these Snakes Eat Adult Alligators!!
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fix the economy and things will fall in place. You can't preach or reason with hungry men. Let them eat. That 'meat' will last them for days, or fill their pockets some with money. The smile on their faces derived from the satisfaction of just downing a meal garnished with that sumptous meat will be priceless.

1 Like

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by bendike: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
horlahwaley:
FTC again grin grin.

I dedicated this awesome success to sikira our house maid thanks for letting me forget about my ex, she thought i wont be able to do without her and now she has been disturbing me lately, Is it by force?

Shout out to my village people for not wanting me to make it. Las las i finally made it this year.

And my biggest shout out to Unku lalasticlala for pushing all snakes thread to FP.

But were you snake but reincarnated as lalsticlala.?

How did sikira help you forget about your ex?
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by PapaAdanna: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oya lala let's go and get the pots ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Current Price Of Palm Oil Now. / Reasons Why Fish Farmers Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.