Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (44136 Views)

The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by bendike: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
piagetskinner:
Nice one

Come and kill this python custom skin iPhone 6 64gb
Uk used
Call 07068504404
interested buyers only
Nice phone!
But bros kindly cut your finger nails. Not cool. When no be say you be gay shocked grin
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by Donenam(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who is La La
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by eugenenwajei(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
pepper soup in progress
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
bendike:

Nice phone!
But bros kindly cut your finger nails. Not cool. When no be say you be gay shocked grin

Nawa for all these nairalanders... y not focus on the phone eh

No let me throw you slippers
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by vizzyswagh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lala currently tongue

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by freeDR(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Reticulated pythons are not friendly ooo They can Swallow a Full grown Adult
That, is a Rock python.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by TimmyA: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin
dipopooo:
Surest way to make front page....

But some people get mind sha.. God forbid if I see this kind of snake for bush I go run pass usain bolt
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by gboyetade: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
What of small human?

freemanbubble:
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by MichaelPoem002(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

How many Pythons do you have at home?
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by MichaelPoem002(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
gboyetade:
What of small human?

This gat me rolling on the floor...
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by MichaelPoem002(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
TimmyA:
grin grin grin

It's Front Page Techniques (FPT)
There should be a class for this na...
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fear trust me you make you think.

I'm terrified of pythons as I can't tell the one that can kill a human and swallow.
Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by teeboy100(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
snake no get friend in Nigeria, WHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday by ossyla(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
ifedola28:

Are you sure they are harmless? Don't they swallow humans

To me, all snakes are harmful

THEY CAN SWALLOW HUMANS ONLY IF YOU ALLOW THEM SWALLOW U B4 KILLING THEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Price Of Palm Oil Now. / Reasons Why Fish Farmers Fail In Nigeria / Akinwumi Adesina Magaga Irrigation Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.