Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (60699 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / DJ Silver Dies After Collapsing During Football Match In Jos Prison. Photos / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
holuphisayor:

So, you think if he's not guilty. He doesn't stand a chance to sue EFCC and claim damages to his personality?

My dear that is Nigeria o . A country where whistle blowers are killed
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iamkuttie:
Thank u Marley.

We the upcomers don learn from ur mistake grin grin.
We appreciate. cheesy

Upcoming Yahoo ��?
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by dopeboi142: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
There was a time when the phrase “Hard work pays” but it seems we’re long past that now. Now we glorify stupidity and mediocrity and then hope that one day we just gonna sleep and wake up to riches without working hard for it. I guess that’s what the world has turned into, social media has made the world go “MAD” someone like this should be scorned and avoided like a plague because that’s exactly what he his. But alas, he’s been celebrated! And tomorrow when the world calls Nigerians a “fraudulent” country we may begin to wail and pray brimstones and sulfur on them.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Enn214(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wtf is he

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:
Great... Lesson learnt!
E remain those boys Gboys on Nairaland. Imagine what a scammer sent to me this morning..
The idiotic stupid scammer can't even construct good sentences. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
ARRANGED DRAMA

If u know u know!
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Adegreen(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
I swear them really take care of naira mally for prison him come fine and fat....abi na only me Dey notice am
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by omaigala(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Emceesaka:

People like you also celebrate THIEF BODE GEORGE @ TBS when he came out of the prison. May God punish your likes. Hypocrite everywhere

It is you that God will punish. Bastard. I don't celebrate thieves.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Plenty of lazy Nigerian youth on this thread.clearly they do not know what bail means
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:
Great...
Lesson learnt!

E remain those boys Gboys on Nairaland.
Imagine what a scammer sent to me this morning..
Aisha no get scrotum naa grin angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Freshlorde: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Marlian!
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by crowley(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iio:
Konji go don hold am die!
thats what khloe is there for na grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
The only problem I have with Naira Marley is the "Black power fist" he raised during his bail hearing.... Listen man, you ain't no Fela, Mandela, Obama or JFK you're are just a common criminal the the long arms of law catched up with.

...the long arms of the law caught up with.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
The only problem I have with Naira Marley is the "Black power fist" he raised during his bail hearing.... Listen man, you ain't no Fela, Mandela, Obama or JFK you're are just a common criminal the the long arms of law catched up with.

Sure someone would have said worse of fela of Mandela in those days tou... cool
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:
Great...
Lesson learnt!

i just called the number.. he requested for my account my number.. and I insulted the hell out of him..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
i just called the number.. he requested for my account my number.. and I insulted the hell out of him..

Hahahahaj.. u get time sef to call number. Just add to am to Truecaller blacklist.. grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:

Hahahahaj.. u get time sef to call number. Just add to am to Truecaller blacklist.. grin
i really get time.. I just wan laugh with my family

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
i really get time.. I just wan laugh with my family

grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by EngrKem: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
landmark86:
Once a prisoner

He was not a prisoner! He was detained.meanwhile prison is meant for humans not animals

Internet will never forget dis
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
The catcher 'Catched' him indeed
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
omaigala:
To think that people are celebrating his release baffles me.

What kind of mentality do these people have?

Even American artist with crime and all are celebrated.. Life goes on,the area you stay has not change in years. Poor light supply everyday. Look at the big picture and know where the problem of this country comes from.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by crowley(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
dopeboi142:
Now we glorify stupidity nd mediocrity nd then hope that one day we just gonna sleep and wake up to riches without working hard 4 it. I guess thats what d world has turned into, social media has made d world go “MAD” some1 like this should be scorned nd avoided like a plague because that’s exactly what he his. But alas, he’s been celebrated! And tomorrow when d world calls Nigerians a “fraudulent” country we may begin to wail nd pray brimstones and sulfur on them.
My Guy, u are just blabbing rubbish. This country is managed by animals and senseless a*shole. do you think this country ranks top 20 in fraud or illegal vises?? but every forigners sees Nigeria as this big ball of shit full of criminals. the Authorities and the Nigerian media are the ones who distroy the countries image, not youth trying to get by. USA/RUSSIA has the highest rate of fraudsters, but do u hear abt it? they handle it internally nd without the media. but here we want d world to knw abt it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Emyben(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:
Great...
Lesson learnt!

Even his grammar suggests he himself is hungry.
Illiterate scammer. grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Mobilemovieshub: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iamkuttie:
Thank u Marley.

We the upcomers don learn from ur mistake grin grin.
We appreciate. cheesy
must you always behave like an idiot all the time
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Mobilemovieshub: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
must you always behave like an idiot all the time
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by dopeboi142: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
crowley:

My Guy, u are just blabbing rubbish. This country is managed by animals and senseless a*shole. do you think this country ranks top 20 in fraud or illegal vises?? but every forigners sees Nigeria as this big ball of shit full of criminals. the Authorities and the Nigerian media are the ones who distroy the countries image, not youth trying to get by. USA/RUSSIA has the highest rate of fraudsters, but do u hear abt it? they handle it internally nd without the media. but here we want d world to knw abt it.
*chuckles* “Youths trying to get by” we’re always sentimental to the truth. So because other countries are doing it, it makes it less evil ?
Ask yourself the basic question why it’s hard to be Nigerian in a foreign country? We Nigerians will blame everything and everyone for our problems except ourselves.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
vizboy:
At the end.. They only made him more popular

Well among his fellow criminals just like you
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
grayht:
Great...
Lesson learnt!

this one dey learn jibiti... See english... Awon oleburuku
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
khalids:
It still too early to celebrate....he only just made bail.....Case is still in court

Celebration is if he is found innocent...

Tell them.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
crowley:

You are not far away from the truth.

Recalled some years back when SS Lazio was scammed to the tune of €2m.

Na that i know say Yahoo Yahoo na global endemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.