Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (60861 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / DJ Silver Dies After Collapsing During Football Match In Jos Prison. Photos / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by crowley(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
dopeboi142:

“Youths trying to get by” we’re always sentimental to the truth. So because other countries r doing it, it makes it less evil ?
Ask yourself the basic question why it’s hard to be Nigerian in a foreign country? We Nigerians will blame everything and everyone for our problems except ourselves.
There is nothing sentimental there. i have been out of the country (germany), and i dint find life hard at all, And throughout my time there i was never once subject to racism. it was quite enjoyable. it depends on how you carry yourself nd how you got there.. and trump once said we black are ruled like animals with no human rights.. you think if there are jobs that pay 120k monthly as minimum wage, where you leave home 8am and get back home by 5pm or later, that our youths would have the time for fraud?? when 1 in ever 20 graduate gets a good job. when the government is saying no money to pay 30k minimum wage while senators earn over 40mil. provide an option b4 blaming

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by themmydhayhor(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Seun360:

You are not far away from the truth.

Recalled some years back when SS Lazio was scammed to the tune of €2m.

Na that i know say Yahoo Yahoo na global endemic.

Some people no get joy at all ooh....... Scamming Lazio keh
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
The only problem I have with Naira Marley is the "Black power fist" he raised during his bail hearing.... Listen man, you ain't no Fela, Mandela, Obama or JFK you're are just a common criminal the the long arms of law catched up with.
nawa ooo,see frustration untop anoda man problem..take a chill pill jawe
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by vizboy(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Basher8583:

Well among his fellow criminals just like you

Sorry.. Am no criminal.... I don't do yahoo and never support it.. What is the point of arresting him without anything tangible

You should be ashamed.. Efcc just arrested someone they should be monitoring to gather evidence... They should should monitor and make arrest wen dey have proof.. Nt when dey know he can still go free
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by opebiboy: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Welcome back home dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2019
themmydhayhor:

Some people no get joy at all ooh....... Scamming Lazio keh

Yes o, they did o.

Lazio had a €2m outstanding to pay Feyernoord for the transfer Stefan De Vrij.

The scammer sent a mail reminding Lazio of the outstanding payment when it was almost due date, telling Lazio to make the payment on a certain account which Lazio obliged.

Lazio later got a mail from Feyenoord requesting for their balance.

Lazio be like, ògini, how many times?

Feyernoord: how many times wetin? biko, gimme my balance.

Lazio: Showed them the mail, forwarding payment details to them.

Feyenoord: That mail the not emanate from us o, and that account isn't ours and we didn't get any payment.

Lazio: Mo gbe, dem don scam us o.

Years later, it was reported that the money was traced to Spain.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Jimalicoco(m): 4:16am On Jun 15, 2019
He is not a prisoner as he was not convicted.
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 15, 2019
holuphisayor:

So, you think if he's not guilty. He doesn't stand a chance to sue EFCC and claim damages to his personality?
why not wait till he his convicted
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by rummmy: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2019
That guy did not enter any prison.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by opebiboy: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2019
rummmy:
That guy did not enter any prison.
you sabi well well
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Iio:
Konji go don hold am die!

Konji and weed
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2019
ok
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by solofresh(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2019
What do you expect before That he will never be released? Common men,this is Nigeria ;DWhat do you expect before That he will never be released? Common men,this is Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Hordbaz(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Ogaa ogun laye baba Abbas..
landmark86:
Once a prisoner

Internet will never forget dis
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
The only problem I have with Naira Marley is the "Black power fist" he raised during his bail hearing.... Listen man, you ain't no Fela, Mandela, Obama or JFK you're are just a common criminal the the long arms of law catched up with.
Catched up or caught up
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by itegbemie: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2019
Hm me just reading and liking sensible comments.. grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Nonsense celebration
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by themmydhayhor(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Seun360:

Yes o, they did o.

Lazio had a €2m outstanding to pay Feyernoord for the transfer Stefan De Vrij.

The scammer sent a mail reminding Lazio of the outstanding payment when it was almost due date, telling Lazio to make the payment on a certain account which Lazio obliged.

Lazio later got a mail from Feyenoord requesting for their balance.

Lazio be like, ògini, how many times?

Feyernoord: how many times wetin? biko, gimme my balance.

Lazio: Showed them the mail, forwarding payment details to them.

Feyenoord: That mail the not emanate from us o, and that account isn't ours and we didn't get any payment.

Lazio: Mo gbe, dem don scam us o.

Years later, it was reported that the money was traced to Spain.

Some people no just get joy � �
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by opebiboy: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yahoo is a goal!
Re: Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) by booksrite(f): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Welcome back home dude

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / What Is Reekado Showing Lil Kesh In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.