Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Creation Of Community Of Real Gospel Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Creation Of Community Of Real Gospel Musician (536 Views)

What You Need To Know When Inviting A Gospel Musician / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Atorise: A Gospel Musician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Community Of Real Gospel Musician by ikshevic(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
i got a vision to bring together all real gospel musician to reason,share and look for way forward in music ministry
to fulfil God's mind in music ministry
to intercede for the ministry and out shine secular artist
i cant do alone pls join me now,
http://levitehouse.com

(1) (Reply)

Video;nneka's Performance At Felabration / Pictures From One 8 Musical Group Studio Session In Chicago / Rap Albums On The Billboard Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.