Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant For Our Ngo(part 1) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant For Our Ngo(part 1) (259 Views)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 6) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant For Our Ngo(part 1) by obismo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
If you are like most people who are trying to raise grants/funds for there businesses or non-governmental organizations, then you are always looking out for a better way to raise funds which are non-repayable.

It seems like a very difficult task for you because the most challenging aspect of a grant application is crafting the proposal, no matter how innovative your project is, it’s worth nothing without a convincing proposal and a solid plan.

There is always a very strict criteria. Therefore, completion of a successful proposal takes a lot of research and know-how………

Goodnews: I will show you how I craft proposals that has helped my clients win grants worth millions of dollars. Now you too can create stunning proposals that is sure to turn heads and better your odds of raising funds by following a 9 step proven method below.

Let’s look at each of the those steps I have used briefly.

Step 1: Title

The first step is simple, what I usually do is to make my title short, to the point and memorable. I make sure it gives the donor a good idea of what the project entails and what makes it different from other projects. Now a lot of people tend to end up having there proposal thrown out just because of there title, usually you can avoid that by following the step 1 outlined above.
Once you have completed this first step, then move onto step 2 which i will show you tommorrow….

“90% of Donor Agencies Are Not Online.You Can’t find Them on Google. Have Access To thousands Of Donor Agencies On Our Database By Visiting www.infowarehouseconsult.com/grantspowerhouse

Whatsapp : 08138639931

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of 1 Tree / Companion Cropping; How Much Do You Know About It? / We Are Here To Help You Set Up Small Scale Hygene Modern Butchery Meat Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.