Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 4) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 4) (195 Views)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 6) / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant For Our Ngo(part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 4) by obismo(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Step 4: Project Aim/Goal/Objective:

At this step, I simply explain what the main problem is and importance of the project in other words the long-term benefits to the target group.

Let me share with you 8 questions you must provide the answers for this step to be comprehensive and go smoothly. They are;

i. What are the objectives and goals of the proposed project? What steps will you take to achieve them? Outline your major strategies, specific activities that you will step form and the timeline you will follow.

ii. Who will be involved in carrying out the proposed project and what is their expertise? Ensure you include the background and relevant qualifications of volunteers and professional staff or those you intend to recruit if it is a funded project.

iii. How on you intend to recruit participants for the proposed project? How many people will be affected by the proposed project? Describe the people who will benefit from the proposed project.

iv. How does you proposed project compliment differ from or relate to similar project in the community? Make sure you are as specific as possible.

v. Describe what you will do and what the result will be. Not what you do and how you do it.

vi. How will your project affect the community?

vii. Who will benefit from your proposed project and when?

viii. How will the community (and those served) benefit and why?

“90% of Donor Agencies Are Not Online.You Can’t find Them on Google. Have Access To thousands Of Donor Agencies On Our Database By visiting www.infowarehouseconsult.com

Whatsapp 08036893313

(1) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated Battery Cage Available For Sale .call 09031689468 / Striking News! Our Agricultural Machines Are Delivered To Nigeria / Healthy Point Of Lay Birds For Sale With EDS Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.