Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election (26166 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Latest Jos City Presidential Candidate Street Opinion / John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Former Wimbledon football Club of England striker, Nigerian John Fashanu has entered the race for the presidency of the second biggest estate in Abuja, Sun City.

It was gathered that the former footballer has already put structures in place to enable him achieve his ambition of becoming the estate’s president and is going about it with vigor and determination.

Fashanu is said to have promised several things if elected into office among which would be to bring in investors from the United States of America and from the United Kingdom.

According to more information available to us, the investors would help in the development of infrastructures like International Cinema, hospitals and recreational centers in the estate. John Fashanu is also promising to ensure and maintain a 24/7 power supply to the estate, while also promising to take care of the Elderly once among them.

The former NFF board member also promised to help facilitate the collection of the C of Os for landlords who are still having challenge in that area.

Fashanu, a holder of four black belts in several fields of martial act and winner of the 1988 English FA cup with Wimbledon is highly favoured to win the election against his opponent and incumbent whom according to our investigation many are no longer disposed to her stay as the president.

The election which is billed to hold some time in November, This year is already generating pre-election hype as many of the residents are already rooting for the former footballer who has promised to put Sun City in the map of the World just like New York.

The election promises to be a very interesting and competitive one as the estate boast of about 2000 houses. Though, theajasanews.com is still watching to see the opponents of Fashanu in the presidential race.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/06/john-fashanu-enters-race-for-sun-city.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Tocynone(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls, what's this guy doing for a living

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by donbachi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tocynone:
Pls, what's this guy doing for a living
he associates with the living

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by seborrhic: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin
donbachi:
grin
donbachi:

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by worrymefoor: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow goood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
donbachi:

grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by magicminister: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
This man that, took 5k from hundreds or thousands of ambitious youths, organized an extremely shabby show and never supported any of them to greatness..... lmaooo!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Okuda(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
this failed footballer.

7 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Favourobyno27(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Let d best win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by enemyofprogress: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
John Fashanu The best basketballer in the history of basketball in Italy. Respect sir

8 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by ainas247: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by tosinornottosin: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alex again

4 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Anduku: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
This 419 man

13 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by airsaylongcon: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
John Fashanu The best basketballer in the history of basketball in Italy. Respect sir

Morocco not Italy. And it was netball not cricket grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
So Landlord association election is newsy abi

26 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by oluwamaich(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
donbachi:

Mhen... This is savagery

And rib breaking at a time

Also very intelligent savage grin

27 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by enemyofprogress: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
airsaylongcon:

ok sorry. I forgoted

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by vastolord4(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
I used to listen to his voice on sports radio cool fm lag... he's goo when it comes to sports but I think the cash is pushing him outside his supposed career knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Natoski5(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
See person pikin head grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
airsaylongcon:

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by xangerar: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
I am shocked this is news, and is in the front page. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Lamasta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
FASHANU FOR PRESIDENT grin
Am I dreaming grin
Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by BanevsJoker(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Na wao. Politics everywhere. Even for residential area too?

Meanwhile, meet the new little Princess of Nollywood below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-S4dokJ0fQ
How long before Ned?

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by JudasNaCarrot: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is treason!

President of Sun City inside Abuja where Mr Lifeless is President too.

He should be arrested immediately and deported to Mbano his ancestral home.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
airsaylongcon:

I beg to disagree.

He was playing badminton in Sudan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
So Landlord association election is newsy abi

Guy, Nairaland has fallen.

You've been here for at least 8 years. You know it is as if there is no good plan or idea for this place anymore.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fashanu my crush, best table tennis MVP of all time.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by pmc01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
I think we should also have CEO elections on Nairaland.
Mr Seen seems to be off the mark in that position and for a long time now.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by slivertongue: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
I HOPE IT WONT BE INCONCLUSIVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by omohlexy: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
I hereby sentence Fashanu to 3days imprisonment for Treason. We cannot have two presidents in Abuja. The only president I know is President Buhari. Sai Baba! We are in charge.
Re: John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election by PastorDannie(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Una really chop bele full. Funny people
He was playing badminton in Sudan [/quote] grin
Ikpeazukerosene:

I beg to disagree.

He was playing badminton in Sudan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Femi Fani-kayode's Birthday Poem For His Wife, Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.