Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) (1601 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
When their citizen is your president

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by Bethel4Life(f): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
I know that since its that thing that is a transgendered that opened this thread.. Its goin to frontpage

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by Bethel4Life(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wo are the nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by Bethel4Life(f): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
ezenwajosh:
When their citizen is your president
hehe they are coming for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by JubrinElSudan: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
I need to be there. Pray for my countrymen embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by MrExcel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
If the uprising in Sudan is not stopped, the repercussion will be so disastrous to Nigeria. Remember, Sudan shares border with Chad and chad shares with Nigeria. Imagine the number of armed men that might cross over to our country.
I wish I could join

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by obiekunie2: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
BUHARI ALWAYS TAKE ISSUES CONCERNING SUDAN, NIGER AND CHAD PERSONAL SO I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS MUTE ON THE CRISIS RAGING IN SUDAN.

THE ONLY ANSWER I CAN COME WITH IS - HE IS IN FULL SUPPORT OF THE MILITARY THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by HisSexcellency(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is this supposed to be a joke or something
Wetin concern Nigeria with Sudan. Don't we have our own issues here crying for attention embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by cactusland(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2019
MrExcel:
If the uprising in Sudan is not stopped, the repercussion will be so disastrous to Nigeria. Remember, Sudan shares border with Chad and chad shares with Nigeria. Imagine the number of armed men that might cross over to our country.
I wish I could join
The doom of the TMC will be the doom of Idriss Déby. It will be a domino across Africa.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by garyaustin(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2019
You have not protested the injustice National Open University of Nigeria law graduates are suffering since five years after graduation. They ought to be admitted into Nigerian law school for the mandatory one year vocational training but it appears like a mirage. Injustice to one Nigerian, is injustice to all. Please leave Sudan and protest on behalf of your brothers who are law graduates but are at home doing nothing because they are yet to be admitted to law school.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by darfay: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Since when did those 2 people represent 200 million of us?
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by leofab(f): 2:55am On Jun 15, 2019
(2) many protesters.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by omaigala(m): 3:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Humane individuals I guess.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Is this supposed to be a joke or something
Wetin concern Nigeria with Sudan. Don't we have our own issues here crying for attention embarassed
If their MATTER is not quelled, and the WAR escalates, NIGERIA will bear the BURDEN, since they will infiltrate and sequester all over Nigeria with concomitant increase in BOKO HARAM and FULANI onslaught, and then it will concern you grin.
Re: Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) by argon500: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2019
These ones don kolo.. No doubt about that

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Message To Ex-minister Amaechi / Dino Melaye Complete His "Art ICT Center" In Kogi [photo] / Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.