Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Fraudsters Are Using My Fathers Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Oge Kimono - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraudsters Are Using My Fathers Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Oge Kimono (261 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Are Using My Fathers Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Oge Kimono by micheal34(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oge Kimono, the first child of the late Nigerian reggae musician, Ras Kimono has disclaimed the advertised Ras Kimono Development Foundation set to be launched in Asaba Delta State on Saturday, June 15, 2019.

Oge Kimono who is also a reggae musician said “I know that many people love my late father and are willing to celebrate him in different ways. We are most grateful for their show of love and affection. A foundation in the name of my father is a serious project that needs proper consultation with all my siblings and key people connected with the Kimono legacy'.

She added that, 'It should never be a project for a quick buck. For the avoidance of doubt, I will not be in Asaba for the purported lunch of the so called foundation which does not have my endorsement'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Threat From South Africa For Ruggedman Hours After London Attack / God Is Responsible For My Sweet Shapes-omobutty / GOOD NEWS!!! Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.