Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Fraudsters Using My Father's Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Ras Kimono's Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraudsters Using My Father's Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Ras Kimono's Child (246 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using My Father's Name To Open 'fake Foundations - Ras Kimono's Child by elninosft(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oge Kimono, the first child of the late Nigerian reggae musician, Ras Kimono has disclaimed the advertised Ras Kimono Development Foundation set to be launched in Asaba Delta State on Saturday, June 15, 2019.

Oge Kimono who is also a reggae musician said “I know that many people love my late father and are willing to celebrate him in different ways. We are most grateful for their show of love and affection. A foundation in the name of my father is a serious project that needs proper consultation with all my siblings and key people connected with the Kimono legacy'.

She added that, 'It should never be a project for a quick buck. For the avoidance of doubt, I will not be in Asaba for the purported lunch of the so called foundation which does not have my endorsement'.

Source:

https://afriedu.com/fraudsters-are-using-my-fathers-name-to-open-fake-foundations-ras-kimonos-first-daughter

(1) (Reply)

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man / VIDEO: Ikorodu Bois Hilariously Re-make Naira Marley's Video / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Is Certified As A Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.