Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

VIDEO: Ikorodu Bois Hilariously Re-make Naira Marley's Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Ikorodu Bois Hilariously Re-make Naira Marley's Video (251 Views)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ikorodu Bois Hilariously Re-make Naira Marley's Video by emmachenko1: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Popular Instagram mimckers, Ikorodu Bois are at it again and this time, they have recreated the video of Naira Marley singing his highly anticiapted track ‘Soapy’.

Recall, they recently recreated a video of Funke Akindele twerking with Paschaline Alex aka Cordi and it garnered a lot of views.

As always, the boys never disappoint as they paid detailed attention and hit every of Naira Marley’s moves in the video.

Click link below to Watch the video:

https://www.swiftads.ng/fHtgRfW2

(1) (Reply)

I Am Kizz Daniels Boss , I Own Fly Boy Inc , Exposes With Proof / Bbnaija Ex Housemates, Cee-c, Alex, Bambam & Ifu Reach Out To Timi Dakolo’s Wife / Justifying Decadence And Crimes: The Other Side Of Naira Marley’s ‘soapy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.