Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester (64887 Views)

I Was At The Brazilian Independence Day Celebrations In Brasilia 2021(photos) / Happy New Year 2020: Celebrations Around The World / Rolls Royce Is Building The World’s Fastest Electric-powered Aeroplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Amujale(m): 1:41am On Jun 15, 2019
The driver resembles Heavy D.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by piagetskinner(m): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2019
OdefaGirl:
O boy, money good. Person no dey use suffer sow clothe. But na d legit sure pass, DAT one dey give peace and satisfaction.

Your head de there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by wink2015(m): 2:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Muslims are getting corrupt and loose in the doctrine of HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED!

Materialism especially among their rich class is now the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by ikpitreal: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Ysd1:

Do You know if it's per minute. grin
No be only minute, na per secoonds.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by EClassicgold(m): 2:27am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
So I will now rent it for 159M?
And they also want to have the car back?
read very wel nt milions its 159k haba
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by akinsmyk(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

where you see #159m? Is not from the same story I read?
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by vanjos: 2:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Ill - mannered people in England?
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by odim123(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2019
some seems people no longer fear God and they say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

Are you a businessman/woman, do you have a product or service you want to promote online, are you an affiliate marketer that desire massive leads that convert, do you own a school or what exactly do you do that you want the entire world to know?

Marketing online is beyond just posting or placing adverts online. That is why if you want success in your business and through the internet, you need to learn how to do it...

get full details here = https://www.nairaland.com/5245535/let-us-teach-digital-media#79341749
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by mysteryman2014: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

Who said #159M? Read man, read... cheesy grin
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by AerialMapper: 5:14am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

It is 159,000 naira to Rent not 159 million.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by IKennaGabriel(m): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
159.000 thousand not M
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by dreality: 5:33am On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:
God gave the Arabs the key to wealth.

They don't work hard and still rich.

Broda, you said it all. There is more to being wealthy than gragra and over-hardework
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Ibime(m): 5:42am On Jun 15, 2019
fapcrook:
well said. See them around Rusholme, Longsight area, Oldham, Moston etc, theyve occupied everywhere in Manchester even in greater parts of Birmingham, Leicestershire etc. They own larger parts of shops everywhere

As if you don't enjoy going to Curry mile to buy Shawarma. They haven't occupied everywhere in Manchester jor, just those areas you mentioned and Burnage, and people move comfortably in those areas. Maybe you are uncomfortable around Muslims and showing your prejudice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by marwanafrica: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Do they need to use water to wash this one?
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Wizaugpet(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2019
But the rentage price cheap o
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by colyx1(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2019
If I touch this car eh..... Some diamonds go miss for the body.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Abdelux223: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2019
blackslayer:
MANCHESTAN...ENGLAND IS LOST TO ARABS AND ASIANS LOL!!

Racist, una never cast
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by xtivin(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2019
If person mistakenly jam this one, na to dey roll for ground o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by onadana: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

Thousand,not million.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2019
xtivin:
If person mistakenly jam this one, na to dey roll for ground o grin grin grin
rolling ground prison dey naaa���because las Las u gaz gerrup��
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by nnokwa042(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2019
blackslayer:
england is enjoying mumu arab and asian peoples money if war like that of hitler start wont asians and arabs run back to there country?that street is where foreigners live just like in lagos if you go to amowo odofin you will see majority igbos
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by perlemo(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2019
No bring dat sheet come nija road oo... cuz Dangote trucks go ..................... ! No need make I talk
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
From rusholme, ordsall, salford, longsight, oldham, withington, fallowfield, wythenshaw, stretford, Mostom and greater manchester area.. na asians and arabs just full there. Smh
anything wrong with that? undecided
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by litetias(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Swarovski crystals are not diamonds!
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by sirtuler(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2019
blackslayer:

Guy what's your problem cos I know you got one.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by talk2maurice(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2019
[It 159k and not 159M uote author=SETTINGZ0000000 post=79339444]So I will now rent it for 159M?
And they also want to have the car back? [/quote]
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by sirtuler(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
england is enjoying mumu arab and asian peoples money if war like that of hitler start wont asians and arabs run back to there country?that street is where foreigners live just like in lagos if you go to amowo odofin you will see majority igbos

Ipob pig with the stupid reasoning....
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by verifiablefacts: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2019
blackslayer:
and Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.