Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose (22466 Views)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Nasa28(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Westsida:

See frustration. Very pathetic & terrible!

Is that all u could say? Editing my post just to say trash?
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Nasa28(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
duabba:

I hail and respect you bro. Your response is gold!
Thank you bro. He was actually expecting me to abuse him, but, but I'm not in that league.
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by jrusky(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls let's get this right for Fayose to recommend Buhari as per June 12 has nothing to do with politics or being opposition at all.

The SW in general has be fighting intelligently for the actualization of this June 12 as a recognised day in Nigeria calendar and it came to pass and that does not mean Fayose is now with Buhari or support ing Buhari.

A matured and responsible politics is not do or die. I personally don't like buhari and can never vote for him but does not mean if I see him do anything I feel it's good I won't recommend him i will for sure and that won't still make me to join apc or vote for apc so pls let everyone bashing Fayose grow up.
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by NkayStory(f): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Not only aids, na HIV. Olodo.

It is Aides this one dey call aids.

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominque e.t.c..

rule 2 broken
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Alejobs: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London / Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.