Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD (475 Views)

So My Curiosity Lead Me Into Asking Chatgpt AI If Gambling Is A Sin. (photo) / Curiosity The Enemy Of Faith / The Curiosity Of The Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by funbat(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
I wish to ask one funny but dumb question about the kingdom of God.... now we are enjoying the 21st technology to d fullest while lots of inventions is yet to come, my question is that '' In kingdom of God after God cleanse all the evil doers, will we still have dear modern technologies or are we going back to the old stone age ?
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by tyup(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
funbat:
I wish to ask one funny but dumb question about the kingdom of God.... now we are enjoying the 21st technology to d fullest while lots of inventions is yet to come, my question is that '' In kingdom of God after God cleanse all the evil doers, will we still have dear modern technologies or are we going back to the old stone age ?

No Technology or anything just praising God 24/7

2 Likes

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by CreepyBlackpool: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
You basically wake up on the morning, put on a white garment, then blow trumpets and sing praises day after day, for eternity!

smiley

But of course thats not the case with our own heaven.
The pastafarian heaven comes with a beer vulcanoe and stripper factory wink
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by ecoleco: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2019
funbat:

I feel like the kingdom of God has far more advanced technology that we could ever imagine. The earth is just trying to catch up.

2 Likes

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by Funaki: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2019
funbat:

we're going back to the Stone age, the battle of Armageddon is going to be fought with chariots and horses. Then God is going to wipe everything off and create a new heaven and earth. No electricity, no Netflix, no DSTV, no iPhone. Very primitive life, lived by our ancestors.

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by OpenYourEyes1: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2019
funbat:

We will probably go back to living in harmony with new Earth. All the technologies we need will exist within us.

- You will be able to appear/disappear & travel great distances instead of using aircraft or vehicles..
- You will be able to communicate with your brothers telepathically instead of using phones.
- You probably will be able to cultivate large expanse of land by thoughts.

No more destroying Earth for its resources to counterfeit these natural gifts

Adam and Eve despite being naked never lived primitively. They most likely had these gifts. Some mystery books say they glowed like sun.

1 Like

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by OpenYourEyes1: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2019
We currently live like cancer cells on the body of Earth. We tear down earth natural surfaces to build unnatural things that may be hard to degrade.

1 Like

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by frank317: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
ecoleco:

I feel like the kingdom of God has far more advanced technology that we could ever imagine. The earth is just trying to catch up.

How can it be more advanced when Jesus will be riding on chariot of horses? Not even a speed jet. God is still expecting people to sing doe him day in and say out instead of making himself a perfect music box... Accept it man, heaven is gonna be a mini hell.
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

We will probably go back to living in harmony with new Earth. All the technologies we need will exist within us.

- You will be able to appear/disappear & travel great distances instead of using aircraft or vehicles..
- You will be able to communicate with your brothers telepathically instead of using phones.
- You probably will be able to cultivate large expanse of land by thoughts.

No more destroying Earth for its resources to counterfeit these natural gifts

Adam and Eve despite being naked never lived primitively. They most likely had these gifts. Some mystery books say they glowed like sun.

Very important
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by ecoleco: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
frank317:

How can it be more advanced when Jesus will be riding on chariot of horses? Not even a speed jet. God is still expecting people to sing doe him day in and say out instead of making himself a perfect music box... Accept it man, heaven is gonna be a mini hell.

Try making one - a living creature that can take to the skies! Or ask some of the best scientist and engineers of the world to make you one. They simply can't. Do you now see what I mean?

MUSIC my friend is NOT the same as WORSHIP.

Thanks for helping make my point.

2 Likes

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by benodic: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
No Technology or anything just praising God 24/7

This must be a very boring heaven.
Luckily for those who know, heaven is not that way at all.
First, The Kingdom of Heaven is here and now not in some far off place or time.

Secondly, the Kingdom of Heaven can be assessed now through Soul Travel and even Dream Travel.

Thirdly, Expect a very serious culture shock as you experience Heaven because it will not be what you expect at all.

Fourthly, As Jesus Said, In My father's House there are many mansions, he is referring to the many levels of Heaven and the one you can assess depends on your level of spiritual development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by LordReed(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good question. The best believers will do is either retcon some ideas or completely ignore the obvious problems. A god that knows the future yet predicts nothing about how advanced future generations will be. Jesus is going to come back on a horse wow heaven has horses huh? The ideas are just like a comedy show.
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by malvisguy212: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019
funbat:
we will be like Angel, do you know what that mean ? what type of medicine do you want to invent in heaven when there is no sickness ? the law that govern this physical universe defer from the one that will govern heaven , thus we will never Grow old. indeed you ask a funny question.
Re: My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
funbat:
But you are told in Scripture that the Kingdom of God is a Kingdom that is not of this world and the Judgement within applies only to those who are of the Kingdom itself. So what does it matter the trends of the world? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dr Chris Okafar Stages Another '2 Nights With The King' / Evidence Against A Recent Creation / Bus Preacher Throughly Beaten After Condom Dropped Off His Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.