Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out (16292 Views)

How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by kokostick(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Inbox me if u need apartment in port Harcourt... Also if u need to work things into d main town... #pH
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by anigbajumo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
emmydadave:
IMO Corp members let's know ourselves...

And also how nice is imo state?

Yea,IMO Corp member..
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by betty22(f): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ogun Corper in the house?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by ayo6hammiey(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:
CALL UP LETTER IS NOW OUT FOR NYSC 2019 BATCH B STREAM 1

Call up letter for 2019 Batch B Stream 1 is now out and available for printing, you can login to your dashboard and print yours.

Orientation camp date is still from Tuesday, 18th June 2019 to Monday, 8th July 2019.

Please, be properly guided.

-Comrade Nnadi Goodluck Donhacklord-

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/breaking-nysc-releases-call-up-letter-for-2019-batch-b-stream-1/

If you are posted to Osun State, do DM me. I'm a camp officer. NAIRALANDERS ONLY! don't tell me your uncle or brother or sister. Strictly NAIRALANDERS
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Carparts888(m): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2019
CONGRATS PROSPECTIVE CORPERS. THOSE GOING TO ENUGU CAMP AND EBONYI CAMP FROM LAGOS . WHATSAPP OR CALL TO BOOK WITH CHIMKASIMA SERVICES (VEHICLES ARE TOYOTA SIENNAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITIONS AND FULLY AIRCONDITIONED) .OUR PARK ADDRESS IS AT BARIGA AND JIBOWU .CALL NOW TO BOOK OR WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAILS 07052216960.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by hausadreturn(m): 3:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Your link is not workig. And i would like to send it to my niece she is also going to sokoto
If your niece will be staying in Sokoto, 2 things are important:
1. Rechargeable fan.
2. Power bank of 10,000mah and above.

Good luck.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
If your niece will be staying in Sokoto, 2 things are important:
1. Rechargeable fan.
2. Power bank of 10,000mah and above.

Good luck.
Thanks for the info
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by ugopeter(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2019
*10+1 REASONS TO TRAVEL WITH CAMP DIRECT*

```1. We are duly registered with the Corperate Affairs Commission``` ;

```2. We take PCMs``` *DIRECTLY* ```to the Orientation Camp;```

```3. Our sitting arrangement is just 3 persons per seat for maximum comfort, as against others that squeeze 4 people on a seat;```

```4. Our prices are pocket friendly, & we give special discount to person of 5 upwards, as well as referral bonuses;```

```5. Our drivers are experienced professionals;```

```6. Refreshment is provided for our PCMs at no added cost;```

```7. No extra charge on luggages;```

```8. Our transport partners (Young Shall Grow Motors, Ja'e Transport, & Samfam Motors) are seasoned companies;```

```9. You enjoy the thrills of travelling exclusively with strictly PCMs to Camp;```

```10. Constant communication with our drivers and PCMs during the course of the trip;```

```11. Prompt response in cases of emergency.```

Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Amaureen: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Yes. Very close to home. Am from Anambra but schooled in Ilorin.
pmc01:

Same here o. Seems you're glad with the choice?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Olayinkabelove1: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.
Get yours now while it is still #3000.

If you are interested just chat me up 0903 083 8143
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by pmc01(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Amaureen:
Yes. Very close to home. Am from Anambra but schooled in Ilorin.

Good for you then. All the best and see you in camp.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by pmc01(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
ugopeter:

```3. Our sitting arrangement is just 3 persons per seat for maximum comfort, as against others that squeeze 4 people on a seat;```

```4. Our prices are pocket friendly, & we give special discount to person of 5 upwards, as well as referral bonuses;```

```8. Our transport partners (Young Shall Grow Motors, Ja'e Transport, & Samfam Motors) are seasoned companies;```

```9. You enjoy the thrills of travelling exclusively with strictly PCMs to Camp;```

```10. Constant communication with our drivers and PCMs during the course of the trip;```

In case of highway robbery nko? And you have no Ibadan to Ebonyi?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Calvkel: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
yarimo:
Please do you have any idea when will bach B 2018 / 2019 do their POP ?
please I need someone to enlighten me on call up letter ,I have not been able to print my call up letter since Friday night. Anytime I checked all I see on my dashboard is that "you have not been deployed yet please check later ,I have my green card with my call up number with me and I don't know why I have not yet being deployed to any state
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Samylekey(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Your link is not workig. And i would like to send it to my niece she is also going to sokoto

Tell ur cousin to add me, 09035250368

I was also posted to Sokoto
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Dasdfgnb(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
glosplendid:
Delta state corper
Was posted to delta state Message me on WhatsApp.. 07038280288
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Dasdfgnb(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
glosplendid:
Delta state corper
Was posted to delta state Message me on WhatsApp.. 07038280288
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by dammywapes(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
ugopeter:

How legit is camp direct house?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by jboixxx: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Uyi168:
Thanks boss
Welcome to Jalingo in advance.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Nowenuse: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:

Akwa ibom state

Ok, I stay in Warri, Delta state and would be leaving for Abuja on Tuesday, hopefully I'll get to the camp on wednesday.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Calvkel:
please I need someone to enlighten me on call up letter ,I have not been able to print my call up letter since Friday night. Anytime I checked all I see on my dashboard is that "you have not been deployed yet please check later ,I have my green card with my call up number with me and I don't know why I have not yet being deployed to any state
you are automatically in stream 2 .
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Calvkel:
you are automatically in stream 2.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Dex96(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Any Adamawa state corper in the house
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by phreddie(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
I submitted my school identification card along with the notification of result to get my certificate. Would this certificate suffice for the requirement of both items at the orientation camp?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by kengodson: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pls if your call up letter in steam 1 and u want to change to steam 2, pls is it possible and how is it done pls
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Dking01(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Naanlong01 post=79351717]If you are posted to Plateau and need enquiry, don't hesitate to quote me.[/quot

I need all the information
available
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Dking01(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
donPhill:
FTC.
#Plateau corper
Make dem do implement our 30k alawee joor
Same here ooh plateau tinz
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Fatasy(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2019
phreddie:
I submitted my school identification card along with the notification of result to get my certificate. Would this certificate suffice for the requirement of both items at the orientation camp?
both will be needed at camp.
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by donPhill(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Dking01:
Same here ooh plateau tinz
my pleasure... when re you resuming camp?
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by donPhill(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Dking01 post=79399287][/quote] MORNING.... PLS WHERE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR PPA...? I NO READY TO SUFFER AGAIN O
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by Naanlong01: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Dking01 post=79399287][/quote] Be specific or else i can't do anything
Re: NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out by IDFWU(m): 2:09am On Jun 18, 2019
HELP!!! I CAN'T ACCESS MY DASHBOARD

I have been trying to login to print my exclusion letter (NOUN STUDENT) and it keeps saying account creation closed. I can't even login to view my dashboard but I've checked and my payment was confirmed.

House please advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / NYSC 2013 Batch B Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. / NYSC C14 Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.