Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police (35729 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Timewilltell2(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Westsida:

They all schooled there!

What do illiterate traders know about schooling undecided. Stop lying you drug peddling love-vendor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by amazon14: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
foreshore:

Why won't they be crucified. Am sure you can't phantom the type of terrible things they do wherever they go abroad especially Igbo people even though am Igbo myself

Please, shut up. Fake Igbo man. Anuofia
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by olajizz01(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
ODVanguard:
South Africans should chill with this their incessant igbo-killings. Are they the only ones in S.A?? It's becoming too much. angry
Not really, but they are the tribe involved in illegal business with illegitimate proceeds.
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by NwaJozi: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Timewilltell2:

Another lying igbo criminal spotted .

Enjoy a mention I know you are needy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Timewilltell2(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
NwaJozi:

Enjoy a mention I know you are needy

Stop embarrassing yourself you drug peddling fool.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by PapaAdanna: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Briller:
This one must be a native doctor that found his way to SA to continue his practice. And guess what, him clients go plenty cause those our brothers need jazz as protection to succeed in their crimes.

Akpa amu

Look at what scribbling here
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Westsida: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
Timewilltell2:

What do illiterate traders know about schooling undecided. Stop lying you drug peddling love-vendor.
[/s]

[s]
Timewilltell2:

[/s]

[s]
Timewilltell2:

[/s]

Bullshiit of the highest order!

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Maicon2019(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seetto:

These are some of the miscreants that cause division on nairaland, I am very sure he is not an Igbo man..

������
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Lionessza6(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ostrogoth:
I have learnt from experience that you must avoid any developing country if you are a Nigerian. The list includes India, Malaysia, south Africa, even China and Russia. In these countries all you ever hear is bad news about Nigeria who in the name of hustle, sell drugs, run prostitution rings, engage in gang wars, steal and even kill. These countries have learnt to hate all Nigerians because of the actions of these hustlers who are the epitome of everything bad in their countries. I dont blame them since I distrust all Fulani people for the same reason!!

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Dredgemaster(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why always Igbo? Are they the only Nigerian tribe in South Africa?, same in Ghana and every other place. Can we just divide this country already

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Dredgemaster(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
ODVanguard:
South Africans should chill with this their incessant igbo-killings. Are they the only ones in S.A?? It's becoming too much. angry
. I think the question should be directed to your kinsmen "why always us?"
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by foreshore(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
amazon14:

Please, shut up. Fake Igbo man. Anuofia

One of the useless Igbo man spotted here Onyeoshi!!!
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Maicon2019(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2019
justinlee:
wickedness

sad
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by Alejobs: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police by princetg: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2019
undecided South Africa fear God and stop all this nosense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.