Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House (50717 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos / Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by thunderbabs: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You joke with this kind of news?

Lot of creepy people on social media. They just react jokingly to what isn't or shouldn't be funny. No empathy or sort.

The world is full of crazy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
trapQ:
May you raped with a hot rod till you pass out. Fool.

Insulting a rape victim who in all ramifications is better than the best you and your worthless generations will ever be.

Shut up there, I've the rod itself it's either I rape you to death or snuff you out with my rod... She goat.
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by bewla(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Theory2022:
Who else care??
Me fill for her
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by babzo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
lielbree:

This is what I'll never understand. What does this middle aged woman stand to gain by lying that she was rapped by an armed robbery?

That wisdom is beyond you. You are incapable of understanding

1 Like

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by babzo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut up there, I've the rod itself it's either I rape you to death or snuff you out with my rod... She goat.

Mr man, go and get help quickly. You are seeking for attention in the wrong place. You have serious psychological issues. Get help quickly.
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by babzo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
trapQ:
May you raped with a hot rod till you pass out. Fool.

Insulting a rape victim who in all ramifications is better than the best you and your worthless generations will ever be.

I know it can be tough, but most of these kind of people get turned on by the attention they get from responses. They have serious psychological issues and mistakenly think they can reach highs by getting attention, they keep posting unbelievable trash on SM; not understanding the gravity of their situation.
Ignore them as much as possible. They are bereft of any iota of sound reasoning or intellectual debate.

1 Like

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by lielbree: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
babzo:

That wisdom is beyond you. You are incapable of understanding
There is an infinate level of foolishness considered as wisdom...
Don't worry, I understand.
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
babzo:

Mr man, go and get help quickly. You are seeking for attention in the wrong place. You have serious psychological issues. Get help quickly.

Must you respond? I've got your attention but you've nothing to offer.. Fly out man.
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by babzo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Must you respond? I've got your attention but you've nothing to offer.. Fly out man.

Guy, get help. Whether from man or God. Before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by trapQ: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Your fellow mad people will rape you soon enough. Idiot.
Ngwamankillyou:

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
trapQ:
Your fellow mad people will rape you soon enough. Idiot.

I've the rod who who da hell with you hole.
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by Starkid3010(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
lielbree:

This is what I'll never understand. What does this middle aged woman stand to gain by lying that she was rapped by an armed robbery?
sure

Same with false accusation and show off.....
Age doesn't really matter
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by lielbree: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Starkid3010:
sure

Same with false accusation and show off.....
Age doesn't really matter
So in your opinion someone will "show off" and falsely accuse an unknown person of rape?

It clear u boys just support armed robbery and rapists because u are sympathetic to them.

What though ignites your sympathy??...
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by lielbree: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
thunderbabs:

Lot of creepy people on social media. They just react jokingly to what isn't or shouldn't be funny. No empathy or sort.

The world is full of crazy people
Nairaland is their headquarters.
When u read certain comments it so shocking how twisted the human mind can be. My only worry is that these comments are open for the world to see..
A good chunk of us Nigerians are savage sick demented beasts!

We should really stop complaning about our leaders cos the so called leaders are a product of our society.

1 Like

Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by thunderbabs: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
lielbree:

Nairaland is their headquarters.
When u read certain comments it so shocking how twisted the human mind can be. My only worry is that these comments are open for the world to see..
A good chunk of us Nigerians are savage sick demented beasts!

We should really stop complaning about our leaders cos the so called leaders are a product of our society.

You need to be on Twitter
Re: Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House by lielbree: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
thunderbabs:

You need to be on Twitter
It's worse on Twitter shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.